JongYu [PG]

The Game

SEPTEMBER 17 2013, 09:32 PM

17 NOTES  FILED UNDER:  COMPLETE  DRABBLE  JONGYU  JONGHYUN  ONEW  SHINEE  FANFIC  THE GAME  FIC REQUEST  ANONYMOUS  ASK  PG  
 
anonymous_avatar_64.gif
Anonymous: ♥ Jinki was staring at Jonghyun as he...

… tried to creep by his side of the bed as silently as possible (i.e. clamber and trip loud enough to awaken the whole neighborhood).

"Jjong," Jinki whispers quietly, and Jonghyun jumps ten feet in the air at the sound of the voice, clearly not expecting to have awoken the other man from his slumber.

"Jinki!" Jonghyun gasps, hand over his heart. "You scared me!"

Rolling his eyes, the elder replies, “Well you woke me up. What are you even doing?” Jinki noticed the box in Jonghyun’s hand and had been watching the younger man try to hide it in various different places on Jinki’s side (including, but not limited to, his sock drawer, under the bed, behind the side table, and, finally, Jinki’s pillow).

Jonghyun fidgets where he stands, smiling sheepishly down at his boyfriend. “Your birthday is tomorrow,” he says matter-of-factly. “Well, today now.” He leans down and presses a kiss against Jinki’s nose. “Happy birthday, Jinki.”

Feeling a little less angry that the other man woke him, Jinki pulls Jonghyun down by the arm to place a kiss on his cheek. “Thanks for the gift, but this is enough for me.”

 

 

 

~~
the game.