Chapter 8

Crime Of My Heart

 

  Ryeowook was thinking did Leetuek gone crazy to talk with himself or does he have someone in his room, he saw Eeteuk went to Hae's room so he knocked Eeteuk's door, Meme was in the middle of changing her clothes when she heard someone was knocking the door she thought it's Eeteuk so she opened the door but she was mistaken it was Ryeowook she was shocked & Ryeowook was embarrassed & shocked too, she closed the door quickly, Ryeowook was still in shocked & when he was about to go to his room, he heard someone called him it was Eeteuk, Wookie froze in his place then he turned to face Eeteuk with blank expression, before Eeteuk could say anything Wookie said:"Hyung i will pretend I didn't see anything" & went to his room leaving Eeteuk confused. Then Eeteuk knocked his room's door & said:"Meme it's me open the door" Meme opened the door & said:"Oh thank god it's you" then eeteuk asked her:"of course it's me…..did someone else knocked the door?" she said in a low voice:"Yeah", "What? Who?!" Eeteuk asked in panic, then she said:"I don't know, he looked slim, cute & he got embarrassed & shocked when he saw me" Eeteuk was thinking:"cute? Hmm……it's Wookie!! That's why he said he will pretend that he didn't see anything" then Meme said in relieve:"oh so he won't say anything, we can trust him right? You won't get into troubles……oh he's so cute!!" then Eeteuk said:"YAAA~", "and you're so cute my oppa~" Meme said while she pinched Eeteuk's cheek, he showed her his cute pouting face then he said:"Fine….. For tonight, you will sleep on my bed & I will keep studying"

    "But wait where you will sleep?" Meme asked, then Eeteuk said:"Don't worry about me, if I want to sleep, I will sleep on the floor sweetheart" then Meme said:"but…" Eeteuk cut off her words when he touched her lips by his finger & said:"No buts now go to bed you should rest" Meme laid down on the bed, Eeteuk sat beside her & he was caressing her hair & her cheek, Meme was hypnotized by his touch, she closed her eyes, she felt safe & warm. Eeteuk did say he will study but he didn't, he stayed up all the night next to his girl, mesmerized of her, he took a picture of her by his phone & put it as wallpaper, then he laid next to her & hugged her from behind, he almost fall asleep, but he remembered that he should study, so he opened his books on his desk but he didn't read one letter he was looking at his girl sleeping on his bed, he held her hand & kept watching her, then Meme blinked her eyes then opened them, she saw Eeteuk looking at her, she said:"hey babe, when did you wake up?" he kept looking at her & smiled then kissed her hand, Meme smiled then he said:"you look beautiful when you wake up" Meme blushed then she asked:"what time is it?" Then he said:"I don't know" then he looked at his watch it was seven in the morning, he told her the time & Meme quickly got up from the bed & said:"I slept a lot! Why didn't you wake me up when you wake up?" Eeteuk smiled & said:"That's because I didn't sleep & didn't realized about the time" Meme glared at Eeteuk & said:"You didn't sleep? Why?" Eeteuk gave her his warm smile & hugged her in his arms & said:"Seeing you yesterday crying & seeing you sleeping so beautifully on my bed I didn't want to sleep" Meme was speechless for a moment, Leeteuk was always knows how to make her heart beat million times in a second & how to calm her down by his sweet words & how to make her silent by one kiss, then Eeteuk said:"but I swear I didn't do any funny stuff" & chuckled, then Meme laughed & pinched his chest, she was blushing then she said:"I have to change" when she turned to pick her clothes she heard "ahh…ouch" When she saw Eeteuk he was in pain & holding the place where Meme pinched him, "babe are you okay?" Meme asked in a worry, then Eeteuk pouted & said:"am still in pain" then Meme said:"oh, it's about what happened between you & hae" Leeteuk nod.

  Meme knows that her boy is acting like that to get more skinship with her, so she rubbed the place where she pinched him & asked:"Did you settle things with Donghae?" then Leeteuk said:"Y-yeah…..now where is my kiss?" Meme kissed his cheek & went to the bathroom to change. They went to the university together; there they saw Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung & Kyu, Yesung called Eeteuk:" Teukie hyung~" & waved to him Eeteuk took Meme's hand & went to greet the boys, then Kyu asked:""Hyung where have you been last night? We were waiting for you" then Eeteuk said:"Yeah about that……" then Ryeowook coughed then Meme said:"Oh the cute one!"Then Sungmin asked:"Do you guys know each other", "well…..you can say that" Meme said, "Then introduce her to us hyung" Sungmin said. "Yeah sure" Leeteuk said, he introduced her to his dongseans, then Meme said:"Oh Wookie you're more shy than cute I think Sungmin is cute" Then Wookie said:"Am cute too!" & everyone laughed.

  Then Leeteuk took Meme's hand, when they were on the way to their classes Meme noticed that her angel looked exhausted due to the lack of sleep last night, and then she said:"Babe you shouldn't have come today you look exhausted & that's all because of me….." then Eeteuk cupped her face & said:"Don't feel guilty & am okay babe" Meme still worry about her boy, at the same moment Donghae & his girl came toward Eeteuk & Meme, Nicky said "Hi" to both Eeteuk & her best friend Meme but Donghae walked directly to his class, then Eeteuk said:"I have to go to my class take care honey" & Leeteuk bed goodbye to his girl, then Meme thought that Donghae didn't said "Hi" because he is late on his class so she asked Nicky:"Did Donghae late on his class?" Then Nicky said:" No~ You know Hae oppa hates to get late on his classes so he comes 10 minutes earlier", "Oh" that's what Meme said.

 

  Now she's confused if he's not late why didn't he say "Hi" that's not like him. Then Meme asked again:"Is he okay? I mean about what happened……" Then Nicky said:"He is better than yesterday…….but he got bruise under his eye I hope it disappear soon……oh my oppa…" then Meme said:"Am sorry about what happened…..I hope he get well soon" then Nicky said:"& why are you apologizing? Babo~ how is your oppa?", "He is fine……he is better" Meme said. And they went to their classes, when Meme finished all her classes she got a text message from Hyukie & it says:"Meme are you busy? If not, then meet me at the main gate…..but don't tell anyone" Meme wondered what does Hyukie want from her & she should not tell anyone. When she was on her way to the main gate where Hyukie was waiting for her, Leeteuk called her.

"Hey babe have you done with you classes?" The angel boy asked.

"Yes honey, how about you?" Meme asked.

"I'm done"

"You must be tired, now go directly to your room & sleep" Meme said.

"No am kind of hyper, still awake but I will be tired if I didn't see you" Eeteuk said while watching Meme in front of him getting closer to the main gate, he was about to hug her from behind as he usually does, but he stopped when she said:"No, you will get tired if you see me, beside am not free I will go shopping with Nicky" but Eeteuk just saw Nicky with Hae, so he followed Meme & saw her  with Hyukie shaking hands with him & gesturing to him to be quiet, million thoughts jumped into Eeteuk's mind, why did his sweet girl lied at him? Why did she gesture to Eunhyuk to be quiet? Eeteuk have doubts but he doesn't want to rush things, so he decided to follow them.

  "Eeteuk are you there?" Meme said after she felt silent for few seconds. "Yeah babe have fun with Nicky, am going to sleep…..take care" Eeteuk said, "You too babe" Meme said. "was that Eeteuk hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yes, so why did you want us to meet?" Meme asked. Eunhyuk was a bit shy, he said:"You know after 2 days it's Emma's birthday & I want to buy something nice to her……c-can you help me with the girls stuff please? I would've asked Nicky but she went with Hae so…."

"awww Hyukie of course I would help you!" Meme said cheerfully. Then Eunhyuk add:"& the reason to keep it secret because I don't want Emma to know"

"It's okay. She will not know about anything" Meme assured to Eunhyuk. Both Hyukie & Meme went to the mall, Hyukie wanted to buy few clothes & perfumes & few accessories to his girl.

"Don't you think that's too much?" Meme asked.

"No~ she is so precious to me!"  Hyukie said while looking for a dress.

"Okay how about this?" Meme chuckled.

  Meme tried few dresses that Eunhyuk picked for his girl to see if it will fit her, because Meme & Emma have the same size. Meme helped Hyukie to get to know better to Emma's taste on perfumes & clothes. On the other hand Eeteuk was watching them the whole time, how they picked the perfumes, he saw Hyukie smells Meme's hand, how they picked the accessories, he saw his dongsean putting a necklace on Meme's neck & how they picked the clothes, he saw Meme, his Meme, trying few clothes while Eunhyuk praising each dress she wore. Eeteuk felt betrayal, he felt his heart broken into a small pieces like shrapnels, are they in relationship? Are they couple? Are they in a fair but I don't know about it? These questions hit his mind, he felt ache in his heart, he felt dizzy due to the lack of sleep & now this, he is in shock. He couldn't take it, so he rode his car, he felt everything is spinning around, he closed his eyes for minute & opened them again, then he drove back to the dorm, he is lying on the bed remembering there sweet time together, the moment they fall in love, & when she said that she is his & she belongs to him, he felt stupid, then he remembered that she slept on his bed…….he got up quickly & didn't want to lay on the bed ever again!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk have many questions in his mind would he face Meme? or will he break up with her? and what's wrong with donghae?.......u will know everything soon^^ 

Sorry for the late, but i think i updated a long chapter so enjoy it & i will update the next one soon ^__^