Chapter 14

Crime Of My Heart

 

  At the university campus Eeteuk was waiting for his girl, a minute passed and there she was walking toward him, he ran to her & hugged her then he lift her and turned while lifting her, Meme was blushing & told him to put her down but Eeteuk didn't listen to her, then he put her down but while doing that he kept looking at her eyes, she saw his and they never break the eye contact until he put her down, they kept looking at each other then he slowly approached her lips and kissed them passionately & warmly, he hugged her while kissing her, her hands were on his waist, and one of his hand was playing in her hair while the other sneakily went under her shirt, Meme moaned she tilted her head, he wanted to keep kissing her but she put her finger on his lips and said:"Enough, people will look at us" and she pulled his hand that was under her shirt, he kissed her finger and said:"I don't care" and winked to her, he was just teasing her, she playfully hit his cheek, he held her hand and kissed it, Meme was surprised with his move, he smiled at her and intertwined his hand with her & they walked together.

  "We still have 30 minutes for our first class, have you had your breakfast?" the Angel asked. Meme shook her head as "No" then he said:"Me too, I came here straight after I have taken a shower, I was afraid to be late on you", "Oh me too!" Meme said. They laughed and he put his arms around her, they had their breakfast together, he was sitting in front of her, when his girl was about to feed him he looked away & kind of upset, she looked at him questionably & asked him:"What's wrong honey?" then he looked at her with cute pouting expression and said:"I was waiting for your text msg why you didn't send it?", she turned red when she heard his words & said:"I don't know~" and looked away, then he said:"Why? You weren't wearing anything?", "OPAA!!" her face was burning "of course I was wearing something….aishh~" he wanted to laugh but he hold himself and said:"Then why don't you tell me?"

 "I don't know I forgot what I was wearing okay!" she was so embarrassed.

"Alright, alright at least tell me the color" he said.

"Color of what?" she asked.

"You know….." he said and looked at her chest.

She looked at her shirt then she realized his point:"OPPA!!"

"It's okay babe you can tell your oppa, if you didn't tell me then who you will……" she cut off his words by putting some food in his mouth, he smiled while he was eating, then he got up & sat next to her, she was a bit nervous so she drank the coffee that was in front of her and he said:"I wish I was that coffee" Meme coughed when she heard him, she almost chocked, "Oppa….." she said, "So did you remember the color" & bite his lips, "Oppa stop it" she said & her face was completely red, his sight was focusing in her chest, she put her hand on his eyes then he said:"I still can see it you know", she took off her hand & said:"Oppa stop it~" he pulled the collar of her shirt gently trying to peek, she hit his cheek playfully, then they heard someone saying:"Stop flirting her like that you are in a public place" it was Kyu. When they turned they saw Wookie, Yesung, Kyu, Siwon, Hae with his girl & Eunhyuk with his girl, "I can feel the love birds fill their love in the air" Siwon said. "Guys be always like that" Sungmin said.

"You guys are here!" the angel said.

"How come you didn't tell us Meme?" Nicky said.

  "Oh…..I didn't have the time…I…" Meme said, but Emma cut off her words by saying:"You were too happy and forgot to tell us, no wonder you were in rush this morning" they laughed & Meme's face was like a fire ball. Eeteuk put his arm around his shy girl & kept staring at her; Meme looked at him & said:"Oppa stop looking at me like that" all of them laughed.

Then the angel asked:"but how did you guys find out?"

"Thanks to Kyu he told us" Sungmin said.

"Aishh~ yaa, give me some privacy!" the angel said.

 Kyu smirked evilly and said:"whatever hyung"

  Donghae looked at Meme then looked at Eeteuk then he said:"we are leaving now our class will start in few minutes" he put his arm around his girl and went to their class, "yeah, we have to leave too" Wookie said. Leeteuk put his chin on his girl shoulder & whispered:"are you ready to leave now?" Meme nod her head, and then he whispered again:"for the love lesson?" Meme pushed his head with her hand and her face turned again to a fire ball & went to her class, he laughed & followed her & said:"sweetheart wait for me" his dongseans laughed at them, "what did he tell her to turn red like that?" Sungmin asked, "I don't know ask Kyu" Eunhyuk said,Kyu was laughing evilly, then everyone went to their classes.

  At the break time Eunhyuk saw Meme in front of her locker returning few books, Eunhyuk approached her & pat on her left shoulder, she turned & saw no one & when she turned her face to the right side she saw Eunhyuk smiling his gummy smile.

"Oh, hyukie what's up?" she said.

"Have you done with your classes?" the anchovy asked.

"No, still two more to go & you?" she asked.

"Same, by the way do you reme…." Eeteuk cut off his words by putting his hand on Eunhyuk's shoulder & said:"Eunhyuk what's up?" and give him kind of a serious look, Eunhyuk was thinking "what's wrong with him" then he said:"oh, hyung am glad you’re here I was going to say this to Meme but your……." Again Eeteuk cut off his words by saying:"tell her what?", "give him a chance to speak babe" Meme said and touched his shoulder, Eeteuk stood beside her, "what is it that you wanted to tell us?" Meme asked the anchovy who was staring at his hyung & Eeteuk stared back, then Eunhyuk looked at Meme & said:"I was going to say about the birthday party that am making it for Emma, I know it's kind of late but she have done with her exams so I can make it for her now….are you guys coming tomorrow? We will make the party here at the university at 7 clock, you guys are free right?" Eeteuk nod his head, "we will come for sure" Meme said & winked to Eunhyuk, the anchovy smiled at her & said:"cool, am going to tell Hae then" Eeteuk looked at Meme who was talking to Eunhyuk & glared at Eunhyuk & fisted his hand, when Meme looked at her oppa he smirked at her & said:"when you will done from your classes let me walk with you to the dorm", "of course you will babe" she said and kissed his cheek "now I have to go to my class" she told him & went to her class, Leeteuk was staring at her then he went to his class.