Chapter 23

Crime Of My Heart

 

 

  After a long search in the rooms & among the corpses, she found him there, laying on one of the beds among the dead bodies, she lightly hit his cheek asking him to wake up she called him:" Hyukie, Hyukie please wake up!!" he blinked his eyes & opened them slowly "are you okay?" she asked. He nodded his head & said:"Y-yeah, but I feel pain in my head" he put one of his hands on his head, "Don't worry you will be fine, we only need to get out of here" she helped him to stand up.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked

"No………not yet…..& I don't think he will" she said

"Be careful, he turned to someone else" he said.

  When Meme heard his words tears fall from her eyes and said:"I-I know, but am trying not to lose him……I try to get him back as the way as he always been" she took a deep breath & added:"come on Hyukie let's leave this place quickly"

  When they went out of the room they saw Eeteuk standing in the middle of the corridor& still holding the knife "so you found him at last" he said.

"Hyukie you get out of here I will stay with him" she said while looking at Eeteuk.

"No, I won't leave you with him a lone he might hurt you" anchovy said.

"No, he won't but he will hurt if you stayed with me so leave" she said.

But Eunyuk refused & said:"No……." but she cut off his words by saying:"just leave!!"

"How romantic!" Eeteuk said sarcastically.

Eunhyuk gave an angry glare to Eeteuk & left the place, he rushed to his friends to tell them of what's going on and help Meme, Leeteuk might hurt her.

"Aishh~ where are they?" Yesung said.

"Meme doesn't answer her phone" Emma said.

"I don't like this……what take them so long?" Hae said.

"What is it babe?" Nicky asked fishy.

"I don't know…..but I feel something wrong…….." Hae said…

(Back to Meme & Eeteuk)

"So you saved him" Eeteuk said.

"He's my friend I have to save him" she said.

"Friend……right" he said.

"Leeteuk stop this and drop the knife please and let's forget about this okay? Okay honey?" she said while walking slowly to him.

"Forget? I think this is easy to you but for me, No……."

"Look, I swear nothing happened, just let us drop it all okay babe?" she told him.

"I don't think so……"after what he said, Meme walked a bit more to him.

"Aren't you afraid that I might hurt you?" he asked.

"No, because I know deep inside you won't hurt me" she said.

  Now she's standing in front of him, she removed his bang that covered his eyes and said:"that night when you tried to kill me, with these eyes you looked at me, I should have known it's you …….but……I couldn't tell….."

"Because your mind is busy with someone else……..not me..." he told her with a cold expression.

"You such a jerk! So what are you planning to do to me huh? Killing me?!" she yelled at him.

He pushed her and she fell down and looked at him and he said:"you think I can't do it? Huh?"

  He came near her, she stood up & ran away from him, and he followed her, she hid herself in one of the rooms beside her, but before she close the door he hurt her arm with the knife he holds, the wound was a bit deep but she managed to close and lock the door, she looked at her bleeding arm & said:"I can't believe he hurt me!" and her tears fell from her eyes.