Chapter 8

Crime Of My Heart

 

  His feelings & emotions are mixed up with sadness, hurt, pain, anger & he feels he will go crazy, it's like someone stab him in his heart & that someone is the most dear & precious in his heart, she is everything to him, she is like an air to him that he breaths, now she stab him with a knife of betrayal his heart is bleeding because of her, he can see her, feel her presence when she was in his room, he felt that he can't breathe anymore, he felt like he is choking if he stays any longer in his room. He went out for fresh air but the images of her with Eunhyuk kept repeating in his mind as if he sees them in front of his eyes. Meme called him, but he didn't answer her, he didn't want to hear her voice, he wanted to switch off his cell phone but he saw the back ground of his phone, it was the pic he took it earlier when she was in his bed, he felt anger & almost cry but he held back his tears & said:"did you have fun? Now you feel bored? You want to talk to me?! Huh? Why didn't you go for him when that man was chasing you? Why did you come to me? Or was it because I popped in front of you?" & one tear slipped from his eye, he wiped it & switch of his phone. He went to siwon's room "Hyung….come in" siwon said. But he felt that his hyung is not feeling right, so he asked:"Hyung did something wrong happened? You don't feel good…..are you sick or something?" but Eeteuk replied him coldly:"can I stay here tonight?" & swion said:"Y-yeah,, of course hyung" then Leeteuk laid on the bed.

  It was dinner time siwon asked Eeteuk to eat but Eeteuk refused & said:"I don't want to eat anything thanks swion, I just want to sleep….." then he said in a low voice:"I want to sleep as fast as possible to forget everything" but swion heard him & left him alone…..when he was with his friends eating their dinner he asked them:"what's wrong with Teukie hyung? I don't think he feels good, he even came to my room to spend the night in it" all of the said:"Huh?!" then Sungmin asked:"Do you think he got into a fight with his girl…..Meme right?", Ryeowook nod his head & said:"yeah her name is Meme……but they were okay this morning….I don't think they got into a fight" then Kyu jokingly said:"do you think they got into a fight because Meme called Ryeowook cute?", "Naaah~~ I don't think so" Wookie said. "it could be…….he is so jealous over her we all know what he did to Hae & what did he said to him last night" Kyu said. Eunhyuk was with them, he said:"I don't think so cuz he was talking with her on the phone this afternoon & she seemed normal, happy as always" then Swion said:"then what's with him?" then Yesung said:"give him time with himself then ask him what's wrong" Siwon nod.

  Meme was in her room wondering why Eeteuk is not answering her…..he even switch of his phone, she was thinking "did I annoyed him, I only called once, did I disturb his sleeping" then Emma asked her:"what are you thinking of? You're Oppa?" Meme nod & smiled, Emma coughed & said:"so~ where did you go this afternoon?" then Meme said:"oh………I went out with my friend Lezzy, you know she is my classmate, she wanted to buy few stuff to herself & she wanted my help so I went to help her", "that's nice of you" Emma said.

  In the next day Meme went to her classes during her break she came to Eeteuk's class, she saw him there sitting, she waved her hand to him, he saw her & walked away from her………Meme left confused "he didn't see me?" she thought, but she is positive that he saw her maybe he didn't notice me, she convinced herself that he didn't noticed her. She followed him & said:"Oppa, where have you been last night? I was calling you, you get mad & upset if I didn't answer one of your calls! Why did you turn it off?" she pouted. Eeteuk was taking few books from his locker then he looked at her with cold expression & said:"why? Do you care that much of me? Then he looked at her up & down & went to his class.

  Meme was speechless for seconds; this was the first time Leeteuk looking at her with that despicable look & with that cold expression plus his cruel tone, she wanted to follow him but he's already went to his class, she walked away with thousands questions in her mind & eeteuk looked at her from behind, then Meme send him a text message saying "Oppa what's wrong? Why are being like this?" but Eeteuk didn't answer her, she kept calling but still he didn't answer her, after they have finished their classes Meme waited for Eeteuk at the main gate, when Leeteuk came he saw her, but he looked away like she wasn't there & passed her, she called him but he didn't answer her, he was wearing headphones (but he wasn't listing to anything), she held his arm & turned him to face her "why are you ignoring me?" she said with angry tone. He looked at her with a very cold expression & pointed to his ear as if he saying "I can't hear you" she took off his headphones & yelled:"Oppa!"

"Aish~~what? What do you want from me?" he yelled back.

"Oppa what's wrong with you? Why are you being like this to me?" she asked.

He scoffed & looked away then Mem said:" Leeteuk-shi!!"

"Do you really wanna know? Why don't you ask yourself?" he said coldly but there was an angry look in his eyes & left her there. Leeteuk is not used to treat her like that but the images of Eunhyuk is with her kept repeating in his mind which mae him angry in every second pass.

  Meme was so confused; she doesn't know & have absolutely no idea of what she have done, "what have I done?" she kept repeating this question in her mind. She laid on her bed, thinking what could she possibly done to make him mad like this, Emma noticed that Meme is sad & kind of upset so she asked her:"Meme is there is something bothering you?" Meme was starring at her phone the she sighed:"I don't know, am not sure….."

"You had a fight with your angel boy?" Emma asked.

"You can say that……" Meme put her face in her hands. Emma sat next to her & rubbed her back & said:"awww my dear, what was the reason for the fight? Oh am sorry do you wanna talk about it?" then suddenly Meme said:"This is what I really don't know!!! I don't know why he is being like this to me!! This is his first time ever treating me like this……...& I don't know what have I done" Emma gave her a hug & Meme continued:"if only you looked at his gaze, he looked really upset & angry & I felt like he doesn't want me to touch him, he is like disgusted from me" she wanted to cry but she held back her tears, Emma hugged her more & said:"No don't say that am sure everything will be fine between both of you" & a tear slipped from Meme's eye. Now it's been days & he kept avoiding her & Meme doesn’t know why Eeteuk is behaving like that!

  "Why is hyung is talking to me like that? Eunhyuk said.

"What do you mean?" Shindong asked.

"I mean, I feel these days he is angry & when he talks to me always with a rude & angry tone, what's up with Eeteuk hyung?" the jewel boy complained.

"Ahhh…… I really don't know…."Shindong said.

"And I don't hear him these days flirting with his girl Meme" the sharp Kyu said

"Do you hear hyung when he flirting her?" Shindong & Eunhyuk asked.

  Kyu laughed his famous evil laugh & nod his head & said:"I hear Eunhyuk & Donghae when they flirt with their girls too", "YAAA~" Eunhyuk yelled about to hit Kyu but shindong hold him back, Kyu was standing in his place as if he sure his hyung won't hurt him then said:"but there is something wrong with hyung……anyway Hyukjae-ah did you make the b-day party for your girl? you have planned for it long time" then Eunhyuk said:"Oh, I couldn't cuz she's having exam on her b-day so we delay it until she's done from her exam and…..YAA!!! Don't talk to your hyung informally!"

"I was kidding with you hyung" Kyu said while giggling.