Chapter 10

Crime Of My Heart

  On the next day Meme was walking to her class, someone was walking next to her when she saw who, it was Ryeowook, he smiled at her & said:"Good morning" Meme was surprised "Oh…..good morning, Ryeowook right?" he nod his head & said:"That's right the cute one" & gave her coffee "oh thank you! You're so kind" Meme said. He chuckled & said:"I know~" she laughed. He was drinking coffee too; they sat in the entrance of their university. "How are you doing Meme?" Wookie asked. "Am doing fine" Meme smirked, "Are you sure?" he asked again, Meme stared at her coffee for seconds then looked at Wookie & nod her head while forcing herself to smile.

  Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung & Kyu joined them. "Oh you guys are here!" Meme said while blushing, "Why are you blushing?" Sungmin asked, then Kyu said:"that's because she is sitting with handsome guys around her" they all laughed. Meme was laughing too she was shy, but soon her smile faded away when she saw Leeteuk looking at her then walked away, they all noticed that Meme suddenly stopped laughing, they saw  that she was looking at Eeteuk, Ryeowook called him:" Teukie hyung~" but Eeteuk ignored them.

  Then Swion asked Meme who was starring at her coffee:"Did you guys fight?" then Meme said:"kind of …..But I don't know why, he's mad & I can tell his angry"

"He is mad from all of us, he always says he wants to clear his mind, and did you know that Teukie hyung acting strange lately ? He's even sleep in Swion's room!" Yesung said.

"What?!" Meme said.

"Yeah, and he always want to be alone" Yesung add.

"But sometimes he looks sad & seems he's thinking a lot" Swion said.

"But he is very arrogant lately; do you guys remember what he said to Donghae?" Yesung said.

 "Hyung! That's enough!" Swion said.

"What?! What did he tell him?! Tell me guys!" Meme said.

"Oh look at the time, Meme we will talk about this later, we have classes to attend to right guys? & you too Meme you have to get to your class" Wookie said.

"Yeah, take care Meme" they told her.

 Meme called Eunhyuk:"Eunhyuk wait, what's wrong with Hae? What did Eeteuk tell him?"

Eunhyuk pat her shoulder & said:"We will talk about this later I promise" he left, & Meme's mind was drilling with billion thoughts, she was thinking a lot & all of sudden she had headache. She remembered the look at Eeteuk's face earlier when he saw her, it was a sad look, as if he wants to tell her something, but he can't, she always feels like he wants to tell her something & when she asks him, she feels he runs away from the answer.

  She was sitting alone in the garden of their university starring at her phone hopping he would call, but suddenly someone hugged her from behind, from his hold she knew that was her angel boy, she wanted to turn to face him, but he didn't let her & said:"Don't turn" & whispered:"Stay still……." He graved his face in her hair, smelling the scent he loved the most, then he put his face in her neck & whispered:"I'm sorry………." Meme felt her heart beat stopped, she felt the blood in her brain dried up, she forgot how to breathe, and she felt from his voice that he's sad. He cuddles her more, then she asked:"Why? Why do you treat me like that? I don't get it; you kept avoiding me, ignoring me for days! What have I done? & now this? I just don't get it oppa" she was about to cry but she held back her tears, then she said:"Do you know I almost gone crazy" then the Angel boy said:"I felt the same, I lost myself, I lost my way, but I know one thing that I can't stay away from you. I will die if didn't hear your voice" then Meme felt her shoulder is wet, Leeteuk was crying & shedding tears, he was holding her so tight as if he will lose her if he let go of her, then he said:"I can't stand a day without looking at you, so I kept watching you & following you whenever you go these past few days, that's why I knew you’re here" he was sobbing, Meme was crying & sobbing too but quietly.

  Then she asked with a shaky voice:"then why didn't you come & talk to me? Why you were avoiding me? Ignoring my calls, my messages?" then she said in a low voice:"what have I done to deserve this?" her tears began to drop on his hands which were on her waist, he cuddle her tightly if that was possible & said:"I'm sorry, but I needed a space, but I found that I can't live without you" then Meme asked:"A space? From me??" she wanted to turn to face him, but he didn't let her & hugged her even more & said:"No……..no, not from you……I just wanted to clear my mind of many……thoughts" Meme remind silent, feeling something wrong…….. is that why he really kept ignoring her? Then he asked her:"Can you forgive me?" then Meme said:" Oppa…….." but he cut off her words by hugging her tight & said:"No……I only wanna hear (yes I forgive you Oppa)" then she said:"I….c-can't…..b-breath"

  Then he pinned her on the garden ground & hovered over her, he looked at her red eyes & her wet cheeks due to her tears. She looked at his face, his eyes & nose were red, he looked deep into her red eyes & said:"Say it!" She said in a choking voice:"Oppa………" he closed the distant between their faces & whispered:" Say it……." She said with her choking voice:"I can't….." & a tear from his eyes dropped on her cheek, he was about to kiss her lips but she pushed him & said:"No…… you can't" she got up & run away while crying. Then the Angel boy called her but she didn't turn, he remained there crying……….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

what's with Leeteuk sudden action? are his feelings are sincere? would he be honest with Meme & tell her the truth? & what's with Hae?

 I want to thank the readers & who subscribe the story ^__^