Chapter 24

Crime Of My Heart

 

  Meme thought he would kill her so; she wanted to protect herself from him, lucky her she hid herself in one of the autopsy room, so there was a surgical tools she took the scalpel and decided to just scare him with it so he can stay away from her but, Eeteuk is not welling to kill her after all he loves her, he's just trying to scare her & he succeed. He was calling Meme in the other side of the room & hitting the door, Meme was trembling in her place, suddenly Leeteuk broke the door & came inside the room, he saw her blood on the floor he said:"I-I-I didn't mean to hurt you, a-a-am sorry babe…….." but Meme was scared of him, he came close to her, Meme dropped the scalpel & pushed him really hard, both of them fall and the knife too, Meme took the knife & went out of the room, she took it just to scare him, he ran after her & called her but she managed to went out of the building.

  It was raining outside, she was crying, she looked at the building while taking steps to the back, then turned & walked to see her friends, but all of sudden he turned her to face him & hugged her while saying:"Meme I…….."

"Leeteuk!" she screamed. He looked at her in a shocked expression while his eyes were teary, she looked shocked too, he looked at his stomach then looked at her, she looked at his stomach too, he was bleeding, she stabbed him right in his stomach, "omg Leeteuk!" she said. He looked up to the sky trying to breath in, his face covered with the rain drops, Meme pulled out the knife then he fall down, he moaned in pain, Meme was really shocked & trembling… what did she do! Meme sat next to him & put his head on her lap, he was breathing heavily and bleeding a lot, she was shacking, her hands that covered with his blood were shacking too.

"Omg, look what have I done to you….. am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" she was crying a lot.

His tears fall slowly from his eyes, and then he nodded his head & said:"I know….."

"Please don't talk…….I will get some help and come back" she said.

  When she was about to leave him, he held her hand and said:" No……p-please……s-stay…a-a-am afraid if y-you leave m-my eyes……w-won't be able to s-see…. y-you ever….a-again….." he said while holding her wrist tight.

"Oppa….." she was sobbing.

"Am sorry, oppa I-is so…. s-s-sorry Meme, I d-didn't m-mean to t-treat you l-like t-that, nor h-hurting you, y-your…e-everything to me….I-I just…wanted….to s-scare you…s-so you…c-can be…m-mine…. o-oppa is a… b-babo" Meme cried a lot then he told her:"D-don't cry…. M-meme, y-you… know o-oppa….. H-hates to….s—see you …c-cry…" he moaned in pain.

She touched his face and wiped his tears & said:"why……why did you do this?"

Then Eeteuk told her:"I-I- L- love y- you M-meme….. " this was his first time to tell her that he loves her in words.

Meme cried a lot after she heard what he said & told him in a chocking voice:"I love you more oppa"

Then he asked her:"can…y-you ……f-forgive me? ahhh….. C-can…you...f-forgive …y-your …O-oppa?" she nodded her head then he said:"then….s-say it…."

"I forgive you oppa" she told him while crying.

"Then….n-now...I-I can…rest in…peace" he said while breathing his last breath.

Meme shacked her head and hit his cheek:"N-No, NO, NO, stay with me, don't say that" she hugged him close to her and said:"please…..don't go to somewhere I can't follow you….oppa…." she realized he already left her, her angel is gone, he's not a live anymore, not breathing, she cried a lot & hugged him even more she kissed his head.

"Oh god, please tell me this is not true" she prayed.

Then her friends came "Meme what…..omg!" Eunhyuk said.

"I didn't mean it……I killed him but it wasn't my intentions" she said while hugging him and sobbing.

  They all looked shocked, Nicky & Emma couldn't believe what they are looking at, her clothes & hands covered with his blood, then Hae snapped out of it and said:"let's take her away from him, Siwon call the ambulance, Eunhyuk come with me to take her away from him, we can't let her be like this" they all didn't move then Hae yelled:"Yaaa~! I said call & you come with me!!" Eunhyuk winced in his place & Hae dragged him with him, Hae touched Meme's shoulder and said:"Meme that's enough, get up" Meme hugged her angel and shacked her head, he tried to get her up but he couldn't, he looked at Eunhyuk he saw him crying & everyone was crying too, then Hae couldn't take it & cried too.

  After a short time the ambulance came so as the police, it took two men to take Meme away from her dead angel, she was in a mess, they wanted to take her to the police station to question her of what happened, but they couldn't because she pass out, they took her to psychiatric hospital. She stayed there about two weeks, but in the first two days she was in a coma. After the two days she woke up, all her friends were around her but before she or them can say anything to her, two detectives came to the room with two doctors & asked them to leave, they questioned Meme & they knew what happened there, they told Meme to call a lawyer, they told her she was defending herself so it doesn't consider as a crime.

  After the detectives finished from questioning her, Meme asked to see Leeteuk for the last time, at first the doctors refused but she insisted so they took her to see him in the morgue. There she saw him laying, she touched his face & removed his bang from his forehead & kissed it, then she kissed his lips softly & whispered on his lips:"forgive me……" & kept looking at his face, she will miss this angelic face, one of the doctors said:"am sorry about what happened to your boyfriend, the cause of the death was that the knife came in sensitive area which is called the epigastric area, which means the mid abdomen, he bleed a lot of blood….am sorry again…"

  She nodded her head & cried again, she put her head on his chest & cried her heart out, this is the last time she sees him, last time to cry on his chest, she used to hear his heart beat, from his heart beat she used to tell if he's nervous, calm or something bothering, but this time….. nothing, she can't hear anything…he's dead already she cried even more but, the doctors took her to her room to rest, they left the room & she let her tears fall from her eyes. After a while, her friends came, they saw her crying, Meme explained exactly what happened there. They understand her, because they knew that she loved Leeteuk a lot that she won't dare to think of killing him, or hurt him in any painful way.

  In the next day the lawyer came & he knew the whole story & said: "So you didn’t do it, you were defending yourself, your innocent, don't worry" the lawyer said while leaving. Her tears were falling non-stop like a river her eyes were red & puffy.

"Come on let's go sweetie" someone said to her it was her best friend Nicky.

"I killed him Nicky, why I don't get any punishment?" Meme said while crying.

"It was an accident sweetie, you didn't mean to kill him" Nicky said while tears fell from her eyes.