Chapter 3

Crime Of My Heart

 

 

  In the next day I woke up in the morning I didn't see Emma maybe she woke up before me. I went to my classes, at the break time I saw Eeteuk coming out from his class, he saw me, smiled to me & he wanted to kiss me but I turn my face away he gave me a confused look, then I looked at him& pouted & said:"last night we were talking & you fall asleep" then he smiled & whispered into my ear:"your voice hypnotized me  but I met you in my dreams & there we had a great time with each other" I shivered a bit with his words then he took my hand & we ran to the garden of our university then he asked me to close my eyes "close your  eyes…don't peek! Arasso?" I smiled & said:"arasso~"

 Then he told me:"wait here"

"Where are you going?"  I asked.

"I will be back just wait here" he said

  I was wondering what my angel is up to? Then I felt a hand on my shoulder & a voice telling me to walk…… it's him I smiled & did what he told me then he said: "you can open your eyes"  when I open them I saw a small carpet on it some food & drinks I was so surprised! "OMG, leeteuk you made this?" he smiled proudly & said:"yeah I hope you like it" he started to pour the drinks I was staring at him then he looked at me & gave me the drink, it was my favorite apple juice then I asked him:"why did u made all this?"  He said:"well, last night we were talking but I fall asleep on your voice, when I woke up in the night I realized I slept & I knew you will be upset about it so, I planned for this & set my alarm to wake up early to surprise you  & to spend more time with you because last night we didn't" before I could say anything he put some of the food that he cooked in my mouth, then he looked at me anticipating for my answer, it taste so deliciousI didn't know he could cook that well, but there were tears on my cheeks, he saw me in a worry look & asked:"babe what's wrong? You didn't like it? It's okay you can tell me" I shacked my head & said:"no it's not like that……." Then he came close to me & wiped my tears with his hands & cupped my face & looked at my eyes then I said:"am speechless, I mean what you did…I – I don't know what to say…. & you cook very well" I smiled & he smiled back & hugged me then he whispered into my ear with his warm voice:" I would do anything for you just to make you feel happy….forever" I hugged him tight & said:"thank you for everything….am grateful to god that I knew you in my life" he cuddle me more & said:"no am more grateful".

 

  On the way back I asked him:" oh right! How was the exam?" then he said with his cocky voice:"you need to ask? You know your boy! It was a piece of tomato" he winked to me & smirked. Then I said:"ah! You're unbelievable!" he laughed then we saw Donghae & his girlfriend they came to us.

 "Hey guys are you free or what?" asked Nicky.

 "Hey Nicky, yeah we are free" said Meme.

"Cool we are too, how about we play basket ball then?" said Donghae.

"Nice idea man let's roll" said Eeteuk.

"hmmmmm…..you guys play we will just keep watching" said Nicky.

  We went to the playing court the guys kept playing & we the "girls" watched them & cheered them, then I asked Nicky if she saw Emma she said:"yes, I saw her this morning with eunhyuk" then I said wandering:"strange……how was she?" then Nicky asked:"what do you mean?" I said:"I mean was she looked sick or something?"She told me:"no, she was fine, why? What's wrong?" then I told her:"to be honest last night I was talking with eeteuk on the phone but suddenly she was in front of me staring at me in a scary way then she went out & I didn't see her from then" then Nicky said:"hmmmm……maybe she wanted something from you but you were busy with the phone so, she went out, & don't forget she was studying all the night with her boy so maybe she was exhausted". 

  "Oh, so she broke the hot talking between you & him" said Nicky.

 "What? NO! She……" I stuttered, Nicky laughed at me, I told her how eeteuk surprised me this morning, "ooh how romantic" she said. Eeteuk & Donghae were still playing but then they became thirsty so eeteuk went to bring some water, Nicky went to her boyfriend but he was sweating, they started making out, "you look so y with your sweating face Mr. Lee Donghae" Nicky said with a y tone, then he pulled her closer & asked her while kissing her:"do you like it?" then she said:"oh yeah!, but I should bring a towel to wipe your sweaty face" he chuckled with her words, her phone suddenly rang, Nicky went to answer it, meanwhile, I went to bring the towels & I saw Donghae standing alone so I went to him & gave him one of the towels & I saw his hair is a bit wet so I touched his hair & played with it while saying:"oooh your hair is so wet & sweaty!!" he chuckled a bit & I smiled to him then I notice that eeteuk was there standing & holding the water & staring to us, I went to him & smiled, I wept his sweaty face while he was staring at me I blushed, then he looked at Donghae while his girl with him then he looked back at me, I think he was about to say something but before he could say anything I kissed his cheek, he looked surprise from my action, I touched his lips with my finger, he kissed my finger, now our faces so closed to each other his lips is inches away from mine, when he was about to kiss me Donghae came to us & said:"come on eeteuk let's  clean our self up" I turned my face away & eeteuk coughed & said:"alright let's go" then Donghae saw us questionably & said:"did I interrupt something?" then eeteuk pushed him & said:"let's wash up man I can't stand your smel!!" then Donghae yelled & said:"Yaa! It's your smell that I can't stand" then they chuckled & walked together while me & Nicky laughed at them.