Chapter 19

Crime Of My Heart

 

  Eeteuk walked Meme to her dorm, Meme was quit so the angel was a bit nervous, thinking if she was still mad at him, perhaps she doesn't want to see him anymore, she will……and something cut off his thoughts, something warm it was her hand, she intertwined her hand with his, he looked at her & said:"Meme your….." she cut off his words by saying:"am not mad at you and I hate to see you torturing yourself like that, and you worked really hard there at the garden just for me…….thank you" and she kissed his lips softly.

  He was surprised so when she looked at him he was blushing, he put his hand behind his neck & smiled, Meme pinched his cheek & said:"omo~ my cute boy" then the angel asked her:"so you really not mad?" Meme shacked her head as (No), she reached her dorm and said:" well it's time for me to go inside, see you at the party" and she kissed his cheek, but he wanted to kiss her lips, so he felt that she might still mad at him but she doesn't want to show it, so when she entered the dorm he took a deep breath & began to sing while coming closer to her, all the girls at the dorm came out to see who is singing.

Every time we part ways, I am deeply defeated by you
Every time I give up your tenderness, it is hard to release my pain
Every time we part ways, Every time I kiss you goodbye
at that moment I finally fully understand the taste of love

  Then he kissed her lips it was full of warm passion, full of love, all the girls start screaming, Meme couldn't do anything but to let her angel kiss her and taste her, she was so surprised with his move, after that hot kiss he looked at her and brushed off her bang that was covering her eye, her face turned to a fire ball she touched her cheek, but Eeteuk held her hand and put it on his chest and said:"tell me the truth, are you still mad at me?" she looked into his eyes & shacked her head & said:"no…..am not….I told you, now let….." he cut off her words by hugging her so tight between his warm arms & said:"I don't want to fight with you nor be apart from you & don't say it, I don't care if there were people around us" the girls still looking at them & smiling to them, then she said in a chocking voice":I don't w-want us to fight neither and as long as am in your arms I don't care neither" & she put her head in his shoulder.

  He looked at her & smiled his innocent smile then he kissed her forehead and hugged again he put her head on his chest, all the girls loved what they see, "now I have to leave, you must go inside it's getting colder" the angel said while looking at his girl & rubbing her arms, she nodded her head & said:"see you at the party oppa" and before he leave he gave her one last kiss & bid her goodbye, all the girls came to Meme telling her how lucky she is for having a boyfriend like him, she turned to a fire ball again, her smile never left her face she couldn't stop smiling or laughing in a shy way.  Then she went inside with her friends.

  "Woah! I didn't know he's that romantic!" Nicky said.

"Ahh~ he soooo caring, did hear his voice? It's so amazing" Emma said.

"Ahh~ am still shocked, I can't describe what I feel, I feel my legs can't carry me anymore" Meme said & sat on her bed.

Then her phone rang "it's him" Meme said

"Omo!! Answer him come on Emma let's leave the love birds alone" they went out while laughing.

Meme answered her phone "are you in your room yet?" the angel asked.

"Yes I'm….." Meme said softly then she added:"you surprised me a lot today and your voice is amazing & very soft, did you write that song?"

Leeteuk laughed shyly & said:"yes I did"

"When?" she asked.

"It was when we quarreled that day I was alone thinking of you & I wrote it" he said.

"Sing it again for me" she said.

"You loved it that much?" he asked

"Yeah sooo much, I wanna hear it again" she said & the angel sang it again for his girl with his soft warming voice like a tender rain. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why is Donghae acting like that? What will happen at the party? Will Leeteuk can control his jealousy?