Chapter 2

Crime Of My Heart

 

   In the canteen we saw my friend Nicky and her boyfriend Donghae. They waved to us and we sat with them. Nicky asked me about the exam and I said; "It was a piece of cake" and I smiled. Donghae said; "Yeah! That's my smart friend!" He raised his hand and gave me five, Nicky laughed and Leeteuk smirked. 

 

  After while Eunhyuk and his girlfriend Emma came and joined us. Then Donghae said; "Hey guys our friend Heechul is having a part in his place anyone wants to come and have fun?" He looked at his girlfriend and winked to her, but Nicky was busy, she told him that she have a few presentations to do and some assignments. She apologized. He looked disappointed, he tried to convince her with his puppy eyes and tried to kiss her but she put her finger on his hot lips and said; "Sorry babe" and smirked.

  He pouted and looked at Eunhyuk and his girl but they apologize saying that they will study together tonight. Then he looked at Leeteuk and me, Leeteuk said; "Sorry dude I have exam tomorrow." Donghae sighed and looked really disappointed, I was a free and I just finished from a big exam. So I agreed to go with him, he looked like at me and smiled like a child receiving candy. I chuckled when I saw his expression. Leeteuk looked at me in a strange way. I saw him in a confused way while smiling, his hand was on the table I put my hand on his and asked; "What is it babe?" Then he smiled to me and said; "Nothing my love have fun, but don't be late arraso~?" I nod my head and said; "Okay babe." Then Donghae said; "Don't worry man, I will take care of her beside Heechul is our friend. So don't worry." Eetuek smirked and nod his head. He took his stuff and said; "I must go, I will call you babe okay?" He gave me fly kiss and went away I smiled and waved my hand, Eunhyuk asked me; "Something wrong with him?" I said; "No... I don't think so", I was wondering about that too I even don't know what happened to him... leaving like that...

  I went to the dorm, I was in my room, looking what will I wear for tonight, then I remembered his look, I saw my phone he didn't call yet. He said he would call but why waiting? I called him but he didn't answer. My roommate Emma came and saw many clothes on my bed and I was sitting in the middle, she said; "Confused?" I looked at her and said; "Yes! Help me!" She smiled and came close to my messy bed she said; "hmm... why don't try this?" It was black short dress. I went to try it when I came out she saw me and said; "Wow you look fabulous!" I chuckled and said; "Really?" I stand in front of the mirror. She was behind me, I told her to give me a small jacket that covers the top of the body, because the dress was showing the upper part of my body. Emma said that I don't need it but I don't like showing it. She chuckled and said; "Oh, you don't want to Leeteuk be jealous right." We laughed together.

CRAZY PARTY:

  It was the time for the party, I waited Donghae in front of my dorm. I was looking at my phone Leeteuk didn't call yet... what's wrong with him? I was drowning with my thoughts then a voice waked me it was Donghae he smiled and said; "Ready?" I nod my head and we walked together to Heechul party. 

  Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk they all staying at the same dorm so I asked Donghae if he saw Leeteuk? He said; "Yes, after he came from the university but then he stayed all the time in his room" then he asked me "Why?" I said; he said "He would call but he didn't……" Donghae comfort me by saying; "Don't worry he might be busy with studying his having exam tomorrow remember?" 

  I nod my head and said; "You right", "Here we are, let's have fun." Donghae said and winked to me. We entered Heechul's place and we saw him there. He welcomed us I saw a few friends that I know there. I said hey to them, I sat with them and we talked and laughed and the boys started to dance. Me and my friends were watching them then Donghae came to me and drag me to dance, we all danced and had fun, while am having fun. I think I saw Leeteuk between the people around me, but when I looked again he wasn't there, maybe I think a lot of him... then it was the time for me to leave, I was looking for my cell phone I saw it on the table where I sat with my friends. I must forgot it there. I have 3 missed called there were from Leeteuk! Someone pat on my shoulder when I turned it was Donghae he said; "Let's go to the dorm." I nod my head, I said good bye to my friends. Heechul walked us to the door and said; "I really had fun with you guys, we should do this sometimes but next time all our friends should be here".

"Yeah, as I said they couldn't come because they were busy studying" Donghae said, "It's okay I understand thanks for coming guys. I had fun with you Meme" Heechul said while smiling, I smiled back and said; "Me too."

  Donghae walked me to my dorm then he said; "Thanks for coming I really had fun with you", "Me too Donghae by the way you dance very well" I chuckled. "Oh thanks" we laughed, then he said; "Did he call?" I looked at him and said; "Yes three times", "Then what are you waiting for? Call him!" he said, "Am going to now" I smirked. "Alright... goodnight then Meme." He smiled and I smiled back and said; "Goodnight" he waved and walked away.

  I was going to enter my dorm but I felt someone watching me when I turned there was nobody around. I shrugged and enter the dorm and here I'm in my room. I called Leeteuk but he is not answering. I left him a message saying "Are you sleeping?" I went to change my clothes, my roommate Emma wasn't here maybe she is still studying with Eunhyuk, that girl really loves to study hard! I received a message from him saying; "I called you why didn't you answer me?" 

  Leeteuk hates when he calls and I don't answer his calls, he gets a bit angry. I called him he answered me he stayed quiet, he didn't say a word, I said; "Are you mad at me, my love?" I can hear him sighing then I said; "Babe I know you're mad at me because I didn't answered you right?" then he said; "Why didn't your answer my calls?" Then I explained; "It was too loud I couldn't hear it that's why I couldn't answer" then he said; "Oh so you forgot me since you saw your friends?" then I said; "NO! Don't be like that! I was thinking of you all the time even I was when I was with them I thought I glance you there but it turns I was wrong" he remind silent for a little while then he said; "What are you doing now?" 

  I said; "Am lying on my bed and talking to you….why?" I can hear his breath then he said; "did you miss me?". "Yes babe, I even called earlier but you didn't answered" he said with a warm a voice. "I was sleeping" we remind silent then I broke this atmosphere and said; "At the lunch time, you left in strange way, is there something you want to tell me?" Then he said; "Oh about that, I was thinking of the exam that's all" I felt he is hiding something from me but I didn't want to push him so I asked; "My smart boy" I can hear him laughing then I asked him; "What are you doing?" he said with his soft voice; "Am laying on the bed too and holding your picture, looking at your beautiful face, I wanna see you." 

  I smiled and said; "You know it's not allowed for me to come at the boys dorm at this hour" then he said with a y tone. "Do you want me to come at your then?" I laughed while I was sitting on my bed and I was about to say something to him, I screamed in panic! Emma was standing, staring at me! Leeteuk asked me in a worry; "What's it babe? What's wrong?" 

  Then I said; "Omo! Emma... s-since when you’re here?!" she kept staring at me in blank expression, my heart was beating like a drum I thought it will come out from its place I can hear Leeteuk calling me but I couldn't answer him, then I said; "E-Emma..." Then I saw her walking out from the room but with small and slowly steps. When she was out, I talked with Leeteuk and told him not to worry it's just my friend, but what's "Wrong with her?" I thought.

  We talked a bit then he fall asleep, I called his name but he's already swimming in the dreamland, I said; "Sweet dreams honey" then I went to the dreamland too hoping that I could meet him there".