Chapter 17

Crime Of My Heart

 

  On the next day it was an excited day for Eunhyuk, it was the birthday party for his girl.

"Okay, okay how about this one? Do I look good in it?" anchovy who was trying his suit asked Hae.

 "Aish….Eunhyuk-ah, it's seven in the morning! Your girlfriend's party at 7 pm you still have time, ahh you woke me up just because of this!" fishy was complain.

 "Ahh, fine! Go to sleep I don't need your help!" Eunhyuk pouted.

 "Yaaa~ don't be like that I know you are nervous, but really you look good in the black suit than the gray one"

 Suddenly he smiled his gummy smile & said:" chincha? I thought so thanks Hae"

 Fishy laughed at him. "Now take it off & get ready for the university" Hae told him.

 "I will" the jewel boy said.

 There was a silent moment between them then Enuhyuk said:"I will get ready if you get out of the room".

 "Right" Hae nodded his head & went out with a smirk.

  At the university Eunhyuk came a bit early to check the place of the party & called Meme.

"Hi Meme good morning" he said.

"Good morning hyukie" she said.

"Are you busy?" he asked.

"No, am on my way to the university, did you want something?" she asked.

"Cool! I need your help to decorate the place for the party if you are free…….." he said.

"Of course & our first class been canceled today so we have extra time" she said.

"Our first class been canceled?!" he said.

"Yeah!" Meme said excitedly.

  Mean while, Leeteuk was calling Meme "busy? With whom she's talking to in this early morning?" Leeteuk thought.

(Back to Eunhyuk & Meme conversation)

"Oh that's great, now pali come" Eunhyuk said.

"Arasso~" she said & end her call with Eunhyuk. Then her phone rang again it was Leeteuk.

She answered him. "Baby~"

"With whom you were talking to?" Eeteuk said like he was questioning her.

"Good morning first!" she said.

Leeteuk remained silent for few seconds then he said:"answer my question!" with a serious tone.

"My! Why are you so angry at early morning? I was talking to Eunhyuk" she said

"Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk! Of course am angry, you know I get angry when you don't answer my calls!" he said & raised his voice.

  Then he felt someone pat his shoulder, when he turned a pair of lips pressed on his, the kiss was soft, then they parted the kiss "Don't be angry, let's start our day with a happy smile & a warm kiss & end it in the same way" it was his love, the only girl that he loves, he looked at her then she said:"okay oppa?" he smiled at her & held her hand & walked together.

Then he said:"Am sorry, it's just was the first time I call you at this hour & your line get busy" he said.

"You're always getting angry when am not answering you oppa…." She said.

"Meme…" she cut off his words by saying:"its okay oppa" & smiled at him.

Leeteuk sighed & said:"so I wasn't the first voice you heard this morning"

"But you’re the first face I see this morning, beside last night we were talking until 4 in the morning so you still first" & they smiled to each other.

  When they arrived at the university. "Babe let's go to the library, I need few books from there" the angel said he was walking.

"Oh, sorry I can't, I have to help Eunhyuk" she said.

Leeteuk stopped walking when he heard his name & turned to face her "Eunhyuk?" he said.

"Yeah, he called me this morning to help him….."

He cut off her words by saying:"in what?"

"………..in decorating for the party" she said.

"That's why he called you……..okay go help him" he smiled & he was about to leave but she said:"oppa if you have free time you can come & help us" he turned to her & smirked & said:"of course…….I will……" & went to the library.

Meme went to the place where Eunhyuk was, she saw him there.

"Wow! That's a big room but I think no one used it" she said.

"Oh Meme! You’re here" Eunhyuk said. "What's up?" they greeted each other.

The anchovy said:"you right, no one used this room so I asked for a permission to use it & guess what! They said I can make the party at the garden of our university" he was so excited.

"That's great! Shall we decorate this room first then the garden?" she suggested.

"Okay let's do it" he said & gave her high five.

  They started decorating the room; since their first class been canceled they have achieved a lot, but they were taking many breaks, talking & laughing with each other they even had breakfast with each other. Time passed by & Leeteuk have finished from his first class, so he thought to text his girl but then he thought again:"is she still with Eunhyuk? Hmmm…..I don't think so, she has a class to attend to" then he said to himself:"why am I thinking too much! I will go & see how they decorated the room" Leeteuk was on his way to Meme & Eunhyuk & he's trying as much as he can to control his jealousy, then he was thinking that what's between him & Meme is more than just love, it's something strong, beyond what he thinks so no need to feel jealous that's what the angel thought.

  Mean while, eunhyuk & Meme were trying to decorate the ceiling of the room:"fine you hold the ladder & I will go up to decorate it" Meme said.

"Oh no bad idea, if something wrong happened to you & you got hurt Leeteuk will rip off my head" he chuckled.

Meme laughed & said:"oh no, we don't want you to get hurt, your girl needs you tonight plus I will be so careful" she smirked.

"Oh dear fine, & I will hold the ladder very strongly & make sure you won't fall" he said.

  Meme smiled at what he said & went up, Eunhyuk was holding the ladder she put the decoration & it gave awesome view for the room, Meme went down from the ladder step by step, when she got near Eunhyuk she almost slipped so Eunhyuk carried her in bride style but they winced in their place when someone slammed the door hardly & said:" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

"Hyung..."

"Oppa......"

it was Leeteuk…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will leeteuk do? Will he break up with Meme?