Chapter 20

Crime Of My Heart

 

  Everybody was getting ready for the party, all the girl dressed well & they looked so pretty especially the birthday girl Emma. On the other hand the guys wear their suits and they looked handsome as ever and of course the anchovy looked so handsome.

"Are you ready to go? We need to hurry" fishy told Eunhyuk who was wearing his watch.

"Wait, let me put my final touch" then he used a perfume & perfumed his self.

"Alright that's enough! You showered yourself with it" Hae said.

"I wanna smell good, I want her to…."

"Okay, okay I got your point, now let's go" fishy said.

  Eunhyuk laughed and went with Hae to celebrate, the boys went to the place of the party which is the garden of their university, everything were done perfectly, Eunhyuk was checking for the last time, he wants everything to be perfect, he checked on the food, desserts then he checked on the birthday cake, he smiled when he saw it, it written on it [happy birthday my cute girl, saranghae ] it was a vanilla cake because Emma loves vanilla, he took a pic of the cake, then someone patted his shoulder when he turned it was Siwon "you look happy" he said, "of course I'm, and am so excited & nervous too" anchovy said.

  Siwon gave him a hug "oh Nicky!" Siwon said & Eunhyuk turned, they went to greet her she was with Hae "oh~ you looks so handsome, I guess Emma will go crazy tonight" Nicky said & anchovy blushed & they all laughed. Then he saw Meme & Eeteuk just entered "hey hyung!" Eunhyuk said & waved his and to them, then he went towards them & shacked Leeteuk's hand "thanks for coming hyung" Eunhyuk said. Then he hugged Meme "Meme! Finally you’re here" anchovy said while hugging her, she giggled & patted his back, Eeteuk coughed when he saw them like this, then they parted their hug.

  Leeteuk held his girl hand & he was about to say something but Ryeowook came and greeted him & Meme then Wookie said:" Teukie hyung come join us there" Eeteuk smiled, he was still holding Meme's hand when he was about to follow Wookie, Eunhyuk held Meme's arm & said:"you must come with me" he held her hand & dragged her, at the same moment Wookie held Eeteuk's hand & dragged him "come on hyung palii~" and Eeteuk & Meme parted their hands, they were looking at each other, Eeteuk's eyes were saying too many things, Meme went with Eunhyuk and Eeteuk greeted the boys but his eyes were looking to his girl & the anchovy who were now entered one of the building of their university which was next to the garden. Leeteuk was talking laughing with his dongseangs, but his mind was drilling with million thoughts.

"What's that you want to show me Hyukie?" Meme who's been dragging by Eunhyuk asked.

 He looked at her & put his finger on his mouth & said:"shh~ keep it down, I don't want anyone to hear us" he brought her to a dark room.

"Eunhyuk it's dark in here…." She said a bit worried.

He opened the lights "there!" he said excitedly, he was showing her the gifts that they bought that day.

"Meme am kind of nervous….. With which present I should start with? With the perfumes? Or with the accessories? Or with……"

"Hyukie" she said & held his arm & continued:"you're nervous, try to breathe….."

"I want everything to perfect" he said & sighed.

Meme giggled at his cute expression & said:"I know & everything will be perfect just relax a bit…..& btw why do you keep your presents here?"

"I don't want her to see it, so I hide it here & when the time comes, I will surprise her" he said.

"awww~ you're so sweet, well why don't you start with….." and something cut off her words.

  It was like a sound of closing the door, Eunhyuk went out of the room to check & Meme followed him & they heard steps, but they didn't see anybody.

"What was that?" Meme asked in a worry.

"Do you think she followed us here?" Eunhyuk asked he was talking about his girl.

"No I don't think so……" Meme said then she added:"come on, let me help you with your presents, we don't want to get late at the party" she said & Eunhyuk nodded.

  She helped him & they went to join the others. When they joined them Meme immediately went to Eeteuk who was talking to his dongseangs & patted his shoulder, he turned to her & smiled at her & kissed her forehead & his fingers were playing in her hair & said:"where have you been? I missed you", "I missed you more, I was with Eun…" then Emma came with Eunhyuk "yaww~ the birthday girl is here~!!" Eunhyuk said, Meme couldn't tell here angel because Emma was next to her, she might hear her so she told her oppa "I will tell you later" and Eeteuk nodded, they all greeted Emma, she was blushing a lot, Eunhyuk never left her side, he dragged her everywhere he went & followed her wherever she went.

"They look cute together" Sungmin said.

"Yeah, he was preparing for this day & it comes" Siwon said.

  Eunhyuk was texting Meme about the presents, and Eeteuk noticed that she's playing a lot with her phone & smiling, so he asked her:

"Who you are texting?"

"Hmm? Oh am replying to Eunhyk's messages, he's so nervous" she said while laughing.

Leeteuk smiled while giving her a glass of juice "what's he nervous about?" he seemed calm.

"About everything, especially about the pre….." Eunhyuk cut off her words by saying:"Teukie hyung did you bring your camera? I'd like to take a pic of me & my girl"

"Yeah, here" Teukie said.

"Stop texting me Hyukie, it's like we are in another city" Meme said.

"I was afraid she might find out about what I've showed you" anchovy said.

"Showed her?" Eeteuk asked.

"Meme will explain to you….I have to go & thanks for everything Meme" anchovy said in a hurry & winked at her, Meme smiled.

"What is he talking about?" Leeteuk asked.

"Oh, he showed me his presents for his girl and he was confused with which present he should surprise her & I helped him with it" Meme explained.

"Presents………right" Eeteuk said & drank his juice.

  Meme smiled at him & drank her juice, he took glance at her then he drank his juice all in one shot, he kept glaring at Eunhyuk then he looked at his girl with cold expression, then Meme looked at him as if she asking "what's wrong?"

He shocked his head & said:"am thirsty, do you want more juice?"

"No babe" she said while smiling.

"I will be back" he said before pecked her lips & went to get juice for him.

  Meme was with her best friend Nicky, Yesung, Wookie & Kyu then Hae joined them, they talked & laughed together but when Meme was about to talk to Hae, he said:"I have to bring the birthday girl & her boy so we can take a photo together", Meme really felt something wrong & looked down as Hae left them, "ooh Teukie hyung" Kyu said. Meme looked at him, he was staring at Hae who was leaving to call anchovy & his girl, then he looked at his girl for seconds then he smiled at her, she gave him a soft smile, he stood beside her & whispered in her ear:"did you miss me?", "of course I did" she said.

  He was about to kiss her but she said:"oppa not now everyone is here" he sighed & put his hand around her waist, she blushed. They enjoyed talking with each other, then after few minutes Eunyuk came with his girl "ooh the birthday girl is here! Let's cut the cake then!" Yesung said. "Wait, first let me show you the pics we took together" anchovy said, he was really happy, his gummy smile never left his face. He stood beside Meme & all of them gathered to watch the pics. Meme was laughing; Leeteuk kept watching her & smiled when he saw her laughing, but soon his smile faded away when he saw Eunhyuk is close to her & while everybody is watching the pics, Eunhyuk whispered something to her & Meme smiled at him.

  Eeteuk seemed calmed & smiled with everyone, then everybody sat on the table so the birthday girl cut the cake, when Meme was about to set beside her boy Eunhyuk called  her, they kept talking & Eunhyuk was whispering in her ear, Eeteuk kept watching them, he looked a bit upset, then Meme came and sat beside him, he was looking at the glass which is in front of him, she held his hand & smiled at him he gave her a small smile, she put her head on his shoulder & he smiled wide & put his head on her, his dongseangs kept teasing him, but he didn't care.

Then Eunhyuk came & gave his hyung his camera back & said:"thanks hyung I will take the pics later from you"

"Eunhyuk-ah wait, come with me" Leeteuk said while he's smiling his innocent smile and told his girl he will be back, he kissed her lips before he goes with Eunhyuk, Meme watched her angel & waited for him.