Chapter 22

Crime Of My Heart

am really sorry for the late guys i have been extremely busy but am back now & i promise i will update soon....

 

 

 

  Meme wished to die, not this guy, not him, no…… not her angel, it was himself, it was Leeteuk! He looked at her with cold eyes, those eyes used to get sad when his beloved girl cry, his body frozen in his place, this body used to held her & feel her warmth between his arms, but that all faded away, why did he changed like this? And in a sadden move he grabbed her hair & dragged her with him, she was screaming in pain, he made her to stand, she took it as a chance & pushed him & ran away.

  She was running as fast as she could, she doesn't feel the pain in her body she feels numb, she found a store room & lucky her the door was opened, she hid herself there & before that, she turned off the lights of the room, she sat in a corner, she was breathing very fast, she put her hand on so he won't hear her breath, she just want to get out of this place, then tears start falling from her eyes "how? Please god tell me that am having a nightmare & it's not true, just a dream, a bad dream" she thought. She remembered his eyes that day when he tried to kill her; it's the same eyes. "Why I didn't notice?! Why did he do this? This is not the angel that I know, why?" she thought. Then she heard someone breath and felt someone presence, she stopped crying and then everything went dark.

  She tried to open her eyes, it's kind of blurry, she closed them & opened them again, she saw the lights of the room "where am I?" she felt pain in her head, she heard a voice of water from a sink & steps, "I tried to warn you that night, so you won't mess with anyone but me, but you couldn't understand my warning to you" she heard a voice telling her that, she knew that voice belong to who, it belongs to her boy…..Leeteuk.

  "After I pushed away that Fishy you jumped on Eunhyuk! I guess I can't have you after all……right?" he said while his hands busy with something. She tried to move but she found that her hands were tied and her legs too.

"Tsk, tsk, no, don't try to run away from me this time…..cuz you can't" he said. Then he put near her a surgical tools, Meme widened her eyes when she saw them and said:"w-what are you going to do with this? Listen Eeteu……"

   He cut off her words by putting his finger on her soft lips & said:"shhhh~ didn't I tell you that I hate to see you cry?" and smiled softly but his smile faded away and grabbed a knife.

"You really don't have to do this!" Meme said, her voice was chocking & tears fell from her eyes.

  He untied her hands and said in a low voice:"call him….." and stepped back.

  Meme wiped her tears & rubbed her wrist, she sat & said:"what?" she didn't get him.

He said again:"call him" he was calm.

Meme looked around and realized that she's in one of the anatomies room, "Leeteuk what's this?" she said in fear.

"Call him" he said.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked & you can tell she's scared from her voice.

"Call him" he said again.

"A-are you trying to kill me oppa?" she said while looking at him.

"CALL HIM!" he raised his voice.

"Who Leeteuk oppa?!!!" she yelled at him.

"No! Not me, him, Eunhyuk" he said. Then he added "Did you enjoy your shopping that day with Nicky?" he asked her.

"What?" then she remembered when she went shopping with Eunhyuk and said that she went with Nicky, "let me explain" she said.

"Did Nicky love the dresses and the perfumes?" he said.

"You were there? ... Look oppa, Eunhyuk told me not to tell anyone & I was going to tell you after all but….."

"But you betrayed me with him!" he said.

"What?! Oppa why are you being like this? You're like a different person!"

"you made me like this! You think am a blind? I can tell how much you are happy with him, I can see your smile, laugh, even the way you look at him…it's different"

"Oppa! Don't be stupid! He's….."

He cut off her words & said:"Yes am stupid to fall in love with you!" he took a deep breath & said:"when he called earlier you couldn't think of another lie than presents? He is texting you all the time even when you are at the same place with him & god knows what happened between you two there when he took you to that building!"

"So it was you when we heard steps it was yours, and don't be such a jerk and say these stuff, it hurts like daggers in my heart, I always been faithful to you oppa" she said & tears fell again from her eyes then she added "just untied me so we can talk about this"

"I wanna believe you Meme, I really do so we can end this & I can keep my promise to you…..but I guess I can't end it like this" he said.

Meme took a scalpel beside her from the surgical tools and untied her legs, then she dropped the scalpel & went to her oppa, she cupped his face & pressed her forehead on his & said in a low voice:"you said you trust me right? So what happened to that trust? Huh?"

"you broke it" he said coldly. tears fell from her eyes then he added:"when you went with Hae to Heechul's party you thought you saw me there, well………….it was really me I followed you, until you got back to the dorm, am always with you but you don't know, until the day of the real you appeared …. You betrayed me with my best friend! My dongseang!"

Meme shacked her head "No…… (Sob)…. don't say that"

"Don't deny it Meme" he said.

  Both their faces covered with their own tears, Meme couldn't take it anymore, what's her angel is saying? Why these black thoughts live in his mind? She pushed his shoulder a bit & said:"since that day you became a different person I try to understand, no wonder you were avoiding me! And you felt abhorrence & disgusted from me when you saw me with Eunhyuk! Then why did you come back to me? And asking for my forgiveness? Why didn't you break up with me then? Since am not faithful to you!" she was sobbing

"because I wanted to give you another chance, to gain your love again, to make you mine but I couldn't because your heart doesn't belong to me it belongs to someone else & I can't let anyone to have you but me & since I couldn't have you no one can, not Hae & of course not Eunhyuk" he told her.

What is he planning to do? Why is he saying that? "Can you stop these nonsense thoughts? I told you before, you have all of me! I belong to you, am yours & your mine we used to say that! Hae & Eunhyuk are my friends, Eeteuk please…….." she told him but she stopped when she saw him shaking his head, she sighed.

  Then it hit Meme's mind, where is Eunhyuk? She sighed again & asked:"where is Eunhyuk?"

"You must be worry about him right?" he said while wiping his tears.

"Seriously Leeteuk what did you do to him?"

"Why don't you look by yourself?" he told her & pointed to the door.

  Meme knows that Eeteuk became a totally different person, so he won't listen to her, she ran out of the room looking for Eunhyuk, she's afraid that he might did something to him……or hurt him, they are in the anatomy section which means there are many dead bodies, corpses, Meme went out & searched in the rooms beside her, the smell of corpses are in every room Meme searched in it, her mind is confused with many thoughts, first her beloved boyfriend, her angel turned into someone else, ready to do anything bad to the people around her, she's afraid of him but she's sure he won't hurt her, but she's worried about her friends, he's ready to hurt them for her, she didn't ask to any of this to happen…….but she still have a hope in him to get him back as the way as he always been have but right now she only thinks of finding her friend, Hyukie, what could have Leeteuk done to him? But these thoughts & what her angel became & her lost friend god knows where is he and the smell of the dead bodies, made her feel dizzy & felt she will pass out, she got herself together & said:"I have to stay strong for Hyukiee, I have to find him & get him out of here"