Chapter 15

Crime Of My Heart

 

  After this lovely day Leeteuk walked with his sweet girl to her dorm, on the way their he was flirting her, hug her from behind, kissing her. They also talked about many things like their future in their career, they want to be successful doctors in the future, and then Eeteuk took her to a place before they go straight to the dorm but he asked her to close her eyes:" where are you taking me oppa?" she asked, "you will know just don't peek" he said. He took her to their favorite place, the place where they first met, it's a little green garden near their dorms, and this garden has a small lake. That day she was studying under the tree facing the lake, when she have finished studying she was about leave, she was gathering her stuff but then she noticed a leg beside her next to the tree, when she took a look, she saw a guy laying on his back, his hands were behind his head, and his face was covered with a hat.

  She saw him there sleeping so peacefully, she sat next to him, she wanted to know who is he, she was full of curiosity, so she took of the hat & looked at his face, it was pure & innocent "how come an angel become a human?" she thought, he looked cute while sleeping. She wanted to touch his cheek, she approached her finger to his cheek but she was afraid he will wake up, but she did put her finger gently on his cheek & smiled, when she was about to remove her finger, in a sudden move he grabbed her finger & opened his eyes, she winced in her place, he sat & he was still holding her hand, she pulled her hand & turned to leave, her hair was a bit long, so when she turned he grabbed her shoulder & the wind bellowed & her hair hit his face, he loved the smell of her hair from that moment. The angel was addicted on that smell, "wait" he said, but she ran away. He came everyday to the green garden after that day but he didn't see her, and after long five days he saw her in front of the lake sitting there, he came and sat next to her, & since then they started meeting each other in the green garden, their favorite place & they became lovers.

  When they arrived he asked her to open her eyes, she opened them, she was speechless for minuets, he hugged her from the back & his hands were around her waist, he put his chin on her shoulder and said:"do you remember this place?" she nodded her head & said:"of course…" & she put her hands on his then he whispered into her ear:"it's our lovely special place" and kissed her cheek, "it's been a while we didn't come here" she said, "yeah…. Come" he held her hand & walked together, they walked until they arrived to the little lake,

"Lots of memories here" she said & sighed.

"These memories are a live as long as we are together" he said.

  Meme hugged her angel & whispered in his ear:"forever" & kissed his neck, the angel hugged her back, they stayed like that for a while feeling each other warm then they parted their hug, then they sat in front of the lake enjoying their moment then Leeteuk laid down next to his girl, she then laid next to him.

"Can you promise me something?" Meme asked.

"Anything babe" the angel said.

"Promise me you will never let go of me, of us" Meme said.

"With all my life, I promise you I will never let go" the angel said.

  He held her hand & tighten his grabbed & they smiled to each other, Eeteuk looked at the sky then his smile slowly faded away then he said:"you mine right?" Meme who was looking at the sky said:"of course I'm, you own me & I belong to you", "Meme…..do I make you happy?" Meme tuned her head to look at him but then she saw he's already looking at her with a serious look, she touched his cheek and said:"of course you do! Look into my eyes, am happy with you and am so lucky to have someone like you" he kept looking at her eyes "oppa…..is there something bothering you?" she asked in a worry. He shook his head and kissed her forehead and said:"no, I just wanted to know whether I make you happy or not" & smiled at her, "being with you makes me happy, you always there for me whenever I need you"

  Then she kissed his lips, he was surprised with her action so he didn't respond first, after few seconds he respond with her, he flip her so that he is now on top of her, the angel started to kiss his girl's shoulder then her neck, Meme was hugging him while he was kissing her, she tighten her hug, she's sensitive to his touch,, then he her ear at this moment Meme couldn't take it so she moaned then he kissed her cheek, followed by a warm hot kiss on the lips, he put his hand under her shirt & kept touching her warm body. Meme moaned & he slid his tongue feeling & tasting every corner, he is so addicted on her, then he started her neck & marked her as his & again she moaned. "I love the way you moan to me" he whispered in her ear in a seductive way, "oppa…e-enough…for...T-today…I don't want…a-anyone see us…l-like this" she said while panting, "You know there is no one here except us" he said. "Even though…." she protest, "fine I let you go this time, but next time I can't" he said and winked at her, she blushed & sat next to him watching the lake he was laying next to her then he stood & said:"shall we go?" & reached his hand to her, she nod & took his hand, then he walked her to the dorm.

"Go inside" he told her.

"I will, but you go first" she said.

"No, first you go inside so my heart can rest" he said while putting his hand on his heart.

  She sighed & said:"fine" when she turned to leave, he grabbed her & kissed her, Meme was surprised then he said:"you think I will let you go without having my kiss?" and smirked, Meme blushed & he pinched her cheek "now go inside" he said. She bid him goodbye & went inside, then he directly called her she answered him; he told her "are you in your room now?"

"I just entered the dorm" she said.

He laughed & said:"I'm teasing you only"

"Aha, well have you arrived to your dorm yet?" she asked.

"Babe am still walking" he said

"I was just teasing" she said & both laughed.

  They were talking to each other until Leeteuk got to the dorm, when he was about to get inside his room he saw Hae & Eunhyuk he looked at them & they looked back, it was a strange aura in the weather, Meme was talking to Eeteuk:"oppa are you still there?", "yeah babe I just got inside my room" he said & went inside.

"What's with hyung?" the anchovy asked. Donghae shrugged & they walked together.