Chapter 13

Crime Of My Heart

 

"So you didn’t do it, you were defending yourself, your innocent, don't worry" the lawyer said while leaving. Her tears were falling non-stop like a river her eyes were red & puffy, "come on let's go sweetie" someone said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  The sun rose in a new day full of love & yearning. The angel blinked his eyes then he opened them slowly, then he sat on the bed, grabbed his phone & called to the one who loves the most, the first voice he wanted to hear is her, she answered & said in a sleepy voice:"hello…….", Eeteuk smiled when he heard her voice and immediately lay on the bed & said:"Good morning princess"

"mmm…..good morning prince" she greeted him.

"You still laying on the bed?" he asked.

"Mmmm…"

"If only you listened to me and slept in my room, in my bed, I would hug you now between my arms" he said.

"No we are cool like that" she said.

"You sleeping voice is so y, so hypnotizing" he smiled.

She smiled & said:"hmmm really?" she's still sleepy.

"You know if you were next to me we won't need to go to the university, we will take the day off doing something else" he said with smirk.

Meme said without realizing his point:"Wae? We have important lessons & classes to attend to"

"But my lesson is much important" he bite his lips.

"What kind of lesson is that oppa?" she asked.

"It's called making love lesson" he said.

Meme blushed & asked:"Is it a hard lesson?" then she put her hand on her eyes.

Leeteuk smirked evilly & said:"It depends…..if you obey my rules you will find it easy but if you don't, it will be hard & rough, but I will be gentle while teaching you"

"You're so this morning Mr. Leeteuk" she said while blushing, her face was red as tomato.

"That's why I need you next to me" he hugged his pillow.

"Alright, am awake now, go take a cold shower & meet me at the campus of the university" she said.

"No let us talk a bit" he said.

She reminded silent then he said:"I bet you face is red as a tomato" he said.

"Opaa~~ that's it am going to get ready for the uni and you better do the same, don't be late" she hanged up and touched her cheeks and smiled.

  Eeteuk laughed and smiled at the wallpaper of his phone & kissed it. He went to take a shower before he takes it, he took a pic of himself and sent it to her, Meme was picking her clothes she received a msg when she opened it, she turned red and said:"I have boyfriend, but he is hot" and laughed. He sent her his pic & wrote "Wish you’re here with me <3", then she sent him an msg saying:"What will happen if I was there with you?" she by this msg, he replied her back:"I will teach you the love lesson, what are you wearing?" Meme blushed when she read his msg and didn't reply him, Eeteuk was taking shower and singing under the shower and peeking on his phone every minute waiting for her msg.

  Leeteuk done with his shower, he was looking at himself at the mirror then he looked at his phone there was no msg, he put the towel around his waist and dried his hair with another towel and said:"Why didn't she text me yet? I bet she shy" and smiled when he turned to get out of the bathroom, he saw Kyu standing in front of him, "AAH!!! K-K-Kyu!! You scared me! W-what are doing here?" Eeteuk said in panic. Kyu was looking at him in a blank expression and said:"Quit flirting with your girl! Hyung you late" he pointed at his watch in his hand and said:"Tic tok! Time is running palii wear your clothes" & went out of the bathroom like a ghost. Eeteuk put his hand on his heart and sighed:"Aah this kid! I will, I will…… Aishh~" and went to get ready for the university.

  Eeteuk was in hurry wanna meet his girl he doesn't want to be late on her, "Hyung what about breakfast?" Ryeowook who's holding a tray of food asked. Leeteuk said on a hurry:"later" and went out, "But the breakfast……" Wookie said to himself, then Kyu came & took a bite of what's in the tray and said:"He went to meet his girl, he doesn't want to be late on her" then Wookie nod his head, and then he realized it:"Huh? They made up?" Kyu took another bite and nod his head and said:"He was flirting with her since early morning", "Omo~ am happy for hyung" Wookie said cheerfully, then Swion asked:"but how did you know?" then Kyu said:"Cuz I know" and smirked evilly, "Aish this kid! Give privacy for your hyungs" Shindong said, & they laughed.