Chapter 11

Crime Of My Heart

 

  She was crying really hard, she barely can see what's in front of her, so she wiped her tears, Eeteuk was running after her, she reached her dorm and closed the gate of her dorm, it's getting darker and it starts raining, Leeteuk reached her dorm and called out:"Meme!", "I don't want to talk to you!" she said. They got wet because of the rain.

"Open the gate! Let's talk about this!" the angel boy said.

"You wanted a space right? Here is your space!" Meme said with a shacking voice while sobbing.

  She left him there and went inside her dorm, Leeteuk grabbed the gate and called her, but she didn't look at him. Meme went straight to her room, she was crying and sobbing, he was calling her on the phone, she answered him and said:"stop calling me!" then she switched off her phone. The angel boy was standing under the rain for like a half hour hopping that she will come out or call him, then he went back to his dorm, he was feeling angry with himself and disappointed , he thought she might get back to his arms once again, but she didn't. His face was red, his eyes were puffy, he was still sobbing, when he was about to get inside his room, he saw Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk was shocked seeing his hyung like that, when he was about to approach him, Eeteuk gave him a death look and slammed the door of his room really hard. The jewel boy was confused with his hyung behaviors; he is not used to him like that.

  Meme went to the bathroom to wash her face; she was staring at the sink and remembered what her oppa told her "I needed a space to clear my mind of many thoughts" she felt angry when she remembered that, what an excuse to ignore her?! Then Emma came to her "Meme……. Are you okay? You're crying?"  Meme tried not to cry in front of her but her tears were falling uncontrollably, Emma gave her hug and said:"its okay sweetie……it's okay….you can cry in front of me"& pat her back.

  Leeteuk was in his room sitting next to his bed staring at the picture that he was holding, he was staring at his girl's photo and said:"give me a chance to explain……" on the ground of his room were many pictures of him & her but mostly her pictures, apparently Eeteuk was taking pictures of his girlfriend without she knows, he just followed her wherever she goes and takes many pictures of her. After he have calmed down and cleaned up his room, he decided to move to his room again.

"Hyung are you sure about this? My room is your room" Siwon said.

"Yes, thank you for letting me staying in your room these past few days" the angel boy said with his innocent smile.

"Did I bother you hyung?" Swion asked.

"No Swion-ah really you didn't, am afraid I'm the one who bothered you" Leeteuk said.

"No hyung you didn't, but your leaving all of sudden it's a bit……" Leeteuk cut off his words by saying:"well like I said it's time for me to get back to my room"

"awww hyung I will miss you" Swion said & hugged him, at that moment Kyu came in & said:" hyung can I………….WOW!!!" then Eeteuk & Swion turned to see him. They saw the maknae smirking evilly; he cleared his throat & said:"did I interpret something?"

"Aishhhhh~ yah! I was just hugging hyung!" Swion said while Eeteuk was gesturing "Oh no, no" in his hands and smiling, then Kyu was nodding his head as if he saying (yeah I believed you) and said:" Teukie hyung are you going somewhere?"

"I will get back to my room" Eeteuk said.

"Ahhh…..need a help for moving your stuff?" Kyu asked.

"No thanks guys" and the angel boy left to his room.

  Leeteuk went back to his room; he sat on his bed, remembering his sweet girl when she was laying there, he rubbed the sheets by his hand then laid on the bed, smelling his pillow, his pillow has her scent, he hugged it and smiled and said:"Meme……."

  On the next day at the university Meme was getting her books from her locker, when she closed it, she saw Eeteuk facing her, she winced in her place, "good morning my princess" he said while smiling his angelic smile, she gave him a cold look and walked away, he followed her, she was walking a bit fast but still he followed her and said:" Baby wait, let me explain, you're not giving me a chance to explain! You even switched off your phone! I know you were crying and that…." She cut off his words by saying:"why? Do you care that much about me?" then she turned to face him and said:"funny, I think I heard this somewhere?" she gave him a sarcastic smile, then she looked at him with angry look and said:"didn't I tell you not to call me?" and she looked at him up & down and went to her class. Leeteuk was speechless, he fisted his hand, this was her first time talking to him like that, then he said in a low voice:"don't be like this, don't push me far away from you".

  Meme was in her class right, but her mind wasn't there, it was flying somewhere else. Her hands were shaking, she is not used to talk to him like that, she felt a bit guilty, but he already gave her a lot of pain. Then it was her break time, she went to her locker to return the books, when she opened it, she saw a red rose and a card written in it "sorry, please forgive your oppa" Leeteuk knows that Meme loves flowers especially roses, she stared at the card and smiled bitterly, then she took the rose and smelled it. Eeteuk was watching her so he took the chance and came to her; she felt hands around her waist, his head was resting on her shoulder, she knew that was her Oppa, he started smelling her hair, "forgive me……." He whispered in her ear, Meme couldn't breathe for seconds then she said:"don't touch me oppa!" her heart was beating fast, but he ignored what she said and turned her to face him and said:"you don't mean that, babe you're everything to me, how can you say that?" he was about to kiss her but she turned her face away, then he bite his lips and said:"baby, give me a chance to explain".

   She looked deep in his eyes and said:"you had your chance and you blow it!" she pushed him a little, when she was about to leave he held her arm and said:"I didn't mean to treat you like that……" she let go of his hand and looked at him and said:"yes…you did…" then she looked down and in a low voice she said:"I miss my angel ……" but he heard her and said:"your angel is here baby just look at me" he raised her face to look at him and caressed her cheek, she took of his hand and looked at him with a teary eyes and said:"the angel that I knew, never hurt me……" and left.

  Leeteuk felt pain in his heart when he heard her words, they were like daggers, he knew that he hurt her a lot, he used to be her beloved angel that can make her smile, laugh and happy in a second if someone bothered her, he was the one who wipe her tears and kiss her pain away and draw smile in her innocent face that last forever, but he found that this time he's the one who made her cry, hurt her and took her smile away and no one's there to wipe her tears or make her feel happy again. "Eeteuk you babo" Leeteuk said while a tear slipped from his eye.