Chapter 26

Crime Of My Heart

 

  After that, she went back to the university, there she saw her friends, Nicky, Hae, Emma & Eunhyuk, they waved to her, she walked with them, they were talking & smiling, but Meme's eyes came into a girl running & her boyfriend was hiding from her, when she got passes him a bit he hugged her from behind then they smiled to each other. Meme stood in her place when she saw that, she remembered him, he's always in her mind, her boy, her angel, her Leeteuk. She wanted to cry but she held back her tears. Hae saw her & said:"come on Meme" he reached his hand to her while smiling, she held his hand & walked with him.

She reached the dorm & the boys bid goodbye for them, the girls went to Meme's room, then meme sat on the bed & cried.

"Ooh sweetie what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Nicky asked & sat beside her.

Meme told them about what she saw earlier & said:"I miss him~"

Nicky rapped her back & asked her to stop crying.

"I really want to see him again but I know I can't, but look what have I got from him, a scar in my arm to remind me of the crime of my heart, that I killed him" Meme said while crying.

"No you didn't, don't blame yourself, it was an accident & you know it" Emma said.

"It's the last two days here for you, where you will go then?" Nicky asked.

"I will register in another university…" Meme said while wiping her tears.

"Then I shall come to see you early in the morning" Nicky said & added:"I have to go now, Meme get some rest & sleep okay?" she said goodbye & went out of the room.

Meme laid on her bed & covered herself with the blanket & closed her eyes, Emma laid beside her & hugged her from behind, Meme opened her eyes then she closed them again.

"You cried a lot for him….." Emma said.

Meme still her eyes are closed, then Emma started to rub Meme's arm gently & said:"but he hurt you a lot before, but this time he gave you a scar… I would never forgive him for that…"

Meme opened her eyes when she heard her saying this & said:"what is it to you? It's up to me if I want to forgive him for this or not"

Then Emma's hand reached Meme's scar & said:"I have been always hated him, to hurt you, to make you cry & worse to have you!" Meme turned to face her but, Emma pinned her & held her hand tightly, so now she's on top of her & said:"I always loved you & I still do, I care a lot about you and no, I don't like Eunhyuk, I like you & only you, it's always been you!"

Meme was like someone slapped her in the face, what is she saying? Is she out of her mind?

"Emma…Do you realize the words that coming out from your mouth? Do you know what are you saying?" Meme said.

"Yes I do! I love you! So….." She took a knife under Meme's pillow & put it on Meme's neck & said:"will you love me back? Or do you want me to send you to hell with your angel?!"

Tears were falling from Meme's eyes & a scream left ……