Chapter 18

Crime Of My Heart

 

  Meme almost slipped so Eunhyuk carried her in bride style, at this moment Leeteuk opened the door & saw his dongsean carrying his girl like that he stood there, but they didn't notice him.

"You almost slip" Eunhyuk said.

"But I didn't, thanks to you" Meme said & winked to him.

  Eunhyuk smiled at her & put her down "we did a great job" Eunhyuk who was looking at the ceiling said & Meme was fixing her shirt but they winced in their place when someone slammed the door hardly & said:"what the hell is going on in here?!" Leeteuk came towards Meme & held her hand, "hyung….." Eunhyuk was about to say something but Leeteuk gave him a death glare & pointed his finger at Eunhyk & said:"stay out of it" he said it while clenching on his teeth, he drag Meme out from the room, "ahh….oppa….your hurting me! .... ahhh……let go of my hand…" she said in pain. He took her to an empty class & let go of her hand harshly, he slammed the door & Meme winced in her place.

"What was that Meme?" he raised his voice.

"Oppa you are scaring me……" Meme said while rubbing her wrist.

"You don't have a class to attend to? Don't tell me you spent this whole time there with him?" Leeteuk said angrily.

"Yes I spent the whole time there with him, my first class was canceled & he is with me at the same class, so what if I spend the time with him? With my friend!" she said & raised her voice too.

"And why the hell he lift you like that?" he asked.

"I almost slipped from the ladder & he lifted me so I won't fall, oppa why are being like this? He's your dongsean & am his friend & you have all of me, what did you think we are doing?" she said. Leeteuk avoid her gaze to him and brushed of his hair.

"Oppa……. you don't trust me?" she asked.

Without hesitation Eeteuk said:"I do trust you!"

"Then what's wrong?! I don't like to see you like this……I barely can recognize you…." She said. And she was about to leave the class room but he held her hand & said:"Seeing him like that while he was lifting you made me gone crazy……I didn't mean to treat you like this…..did I hurt your hand?" he wanted to see her hand, but she pulled her hand and said:"Do you care?", "Meme….." he said but she left the class.

  Meme was holding back her tears; Leeteuk ran after her & pulled her into a warm, passion & surprising kiss she was struggling, wanted to cut off the kiss but Leeteuk was holding her tightly & after few seconds she surrender to his kiss & tears fall from her eyes then he looked at her & whispered:"I don't want to fight with you babe" & wiped her tears then she said:"then stop treating me like that and don't come out with these stupid thoughts" she hit his shoulder while sobbing, he hugged her & said:"arasso! Oppa is a babo I would never ever treat you like that ever again" then he kissed her cheek & said:"well you forgive me?" while wiping her tears, "I will tell you at the end of the day" she said & he sighed & kissed her forehead, then they have to be apart because they had classes.

  In the class, Meme was remembering Leeteuk's face when he saw them back in the room, he was angry and shocked and…then she looked at her wrist "this is the first time I see him like this, his grab……remind me of something…." She thought. Then a voice cut her thoughts it was her friend Nicky "come on Meme it's the break time or do you wish for another class?" she told her, Meme smiled then Nicky said:"I will go to see the decoration that you did with Eunhyuk, wanna come? Or you will go to meet your boy?", "No! Am coming with you…..", "Okay~" Nicky said.

  When they arrived there, they saw the Anchovy boy carrying some stuff, Nicky greeted him. "You guys did a great job" Nicky said.

"Yeah now I will start with a garden with these stuff in my hand" Eunhyuk said.

"Oh, give me, let me help you with it" Nicky said and took the stuff & went to the garden.

 Eunhyuk noticed that Meme was a bit sad so he came to her & asked her:"are you okay?"

"Am sorry about what happened…..I don't know what happened to oppa….." Meme couldn't complete her words and her tears betrayal her & she started to cry quietly.

  She didn't want Eunhyuk to watch her crying so she bowed her head down, Eunhyuk came closer to her and raised her face, her eyes were red, he wiped her tears and said:"don't cry Meme" she took a quick look at him then she turn her gaze away, she was avoiding to look at him, he took her hand and they sat in one of the corner of the room.

 Meme was quit but her tears were falling uncontrollably, Eunhyuk gave her handkerchief so she can wipe her tears, when she took it from him he noticed that her wrist was a bit red, he held her hand & asked:"did he do that to you?" Meme didn't say anything. Eunhyuk sighed & said:"aishh~ this hyung…..Meme you know Leeteuk is so jealous at you & overprotective"

  "I know but….." Meme couldn't finish what she wanted to say when she heard Nicky saying:"Leeteuk! You’re here! Come we need your help", "I came here to help" Eeteuk said while staring at Meme, he walked towards her & sat in front of her and said:"actually am here to see you & apologize" he looked at Eunhyuk and said:"am sorry Eunhyuk-ah about what happened earlier, we still friends right?", "it's cool hyung" then he whispered to his ear "but maybe you need to settle things between the two of you and….your feelings" and pat his shoulder before he leave them.

"What's going on?" Nicky asked Anchovy.

"Don't worry everything gonna be fine" Eunhyuk said and they went to decorate the garden.

  Meme got up & she was about to leave again but he held her hand & pulled her closer to him & hugged her, he kept whispering in her ear how much he's sorry and asking for her forgiveness, Leeteuk can't stand to be away from his girl she means a lot to him, he doesn’t want to make her sad or cry & he didn't mean to treat her like that.

  He looked at her eyes and said:"what happened to start our day with a kiss and smile & end it in the same way? Am really sorry babe, you know your oppa right? I get angry easily"

"Just let me ask you this…….do you really trust me?" she said while looking to his eyes.

"I really do trust you Meme…..really" he said while he's looking at her eyes.

She nodded her head then he said:"so~….."

"You need to help us in the garden then I will tell you if I forgive you or not" she said with a smirk.

"Is that my punishment then?" he asked.

Meme looked at him & winked & went to the garden, the angel followed her "here start with these" Meme said while giving him stuff to decorate with them, he was staring at her, she asked:"w-what are you looking at?","to the one who stole my heart….you're so beautiful" he said while smiling, "don't try to get away from your punishment" she playfully hit his shoulder & went to decorate "am not!" he said.

Nicky, Anchovy, Leeteuk & Meme started to decorate the garden together, Eunhyuk getting nervous every time when Emma's calling him "what should I say this time?" he asked, and his friends help him to think of another lie. Leeteuk get the chance whenever his girl alone, he gives her a back hug like he used to & started asking her if she still mad at him or not, Meme tried to push him because she get embarrassed if her friends saw her like that with him, but as usual Eeteuk doesn't care about them, he only sees her. Eunhyuk watched them & a smile drawn in his face, he is happy to watch his hyung and his girlfriend happy again.

"Oppa stop it, we haven't finish from the decoration yet" Meme who's trying to get away from Leeteuk's hug said.

"But still, you didn't tell me are you still angry?" Eeteuk asked.

"When we will finish from the decoration I will tell you" Meme said & went to continue the decoration.

  Eeteuk sighed & went to finish his part of the decoration, when he have finished he turned to find his girl laughing with Eunhyuk, he was showing her something in his cell phone & Meme was laughing at it, Eeteuk glared at both of them & he fisted his hand very hard that his joints snapped out when he heard his girl saying:"oh you look good at this one, is that what you will wear?" Eunhyuk nod his head while smiling & shyly he put his hands on his face, Meme laughed at him & playfully hit his shoulder.

  Eeteuk came closer to them, "Oh oppa check Eunhyuk photos he was trying his suits today" Meme said while giving the phone to her oppa.

Eeteuk smiled at her and took a look at the photos "you look good Eunhyuk-ah" he said while giving the phone to him.

"Thanks hyung" anchovy said.

"We did a good job in here" Nicky said.

"Yeah thanks guys" Eunhyuk thanked them.

"What's up guys? Sorry for the late…." Donghae who came late said.

"Hae! Where have you been?" Meme asked.

"I had an extra class that's why I couldn't come…." Fishy said.

"It's alright Hae" Eunhyuk told him.

"Check Eunhyuk's photos that he took this morning" Nicky said.

"Oh you took photos of yourself?" Hae asked.

"I wanted to show them which suit is good on me & they all liked the black one like you said" Anchovy said.

"See, I told you" Hae said & sat beside Meme then he got up and sat next Eunhyuk, Meme felt something wrong with Hae's action, then she remembered that Eunhyuk was going to tell her something about Hae "I will ask him" she thought. They enjoyed talking a bit with each other, then it was the time for them to their dorms & get ready for the party.