Chapter 4

Crime Of My Heart

 

 

  Nicky & I went to the library, there we saw Emma alone with her books of course, we said "hi" to her then Nicky asked:"I see that you're alone, where is your boy?" Emma answered with a tired voice:"oh, he just have finished from his classes & said he will meet with your boys" "Emma I can tell you you're tired have you been study a lot lately, please don't exhaust yourself" Nicky said in a worry tone. But Emma said:"how can I & am having this big exam next week?" then she stared at me & I stared back, then Nicky noticed that the atmosphere is a bit weird so she broke this awkward atmosphere & suggested that we go to lunch together.

  When were at the canteen we were talking about random things then Nicky's cellophane rang it was Donghae she took her stuff & said:"sorry guys my boy just called I have to go catch you guys later" after she had left that weird atmosphere back again, then I said:"how about we take a walk?" she nodded her head, while we were walking I asked her:"Emma that night when you ……." She cut off my words & said:"I know am sorry if I scared you but that night I got into a fight with Eunhyuk" I got surprise & said:"omo! What happened?" then she said:"don't worry everything is fine now between us" she smiled to me I smiled back & said:"am glad that everything is fine now".

  Then we saw a lot of boys & girls gathering around at something or someone, Emma asked:"what's going on?" then I said:"I don't know let's find out" when we went to see what is going on I widened my eyes from what I saw, I was so shocked! Leeteuk was over Donghae punching his face & Nicky was screaming but Eunhyuk was there trying to stop Leeteuk, finally Eunhyuk stopped him but Donghae stood up & tried to hit Eeteuk but I screamed "STOP!!!" Donghae froze in his place & saw me Eeteuk & Eunhyuk saw me too, Nicky rushed to Hae & pulled him, want him to come with her but before he leaves he glared angrily at Eeteuk & said:"you will pay for this!" then Nicky said:"that’s enough honey come with me" they still glaring at each other then Eeteuk said:"we will see about that" Donghae fisted his hand & went with his girl. I ran to Eeteuk his lips were bleeding I wiped his bleeding lips but he stopped me & said:"am fine!!" I said in a worry:"no you're not, your bleeding let me take care of you…come" I took his hand & we walked away, Emma ran to her boy & asked:"are you okay? What happened?" then he said:"am good I will tell you later" then he yelled at the students & said:"the show is over!!" he held Emma's hand & walked away with her.

  I took Eeteuk to the clinic of our university but the nurse wasn't there so I took care of him, I brought some medicine & cleaned his wounds & put some ice on them, his cheek was swollen due to Dongha's punch when I put the ice on his cheek he winced in pain then I said:"sorry" in a low voice, I told him to hold the ice pack on his cheek while am wiping the blood on his lips, he groaned in pain I said sorry again, I don't know what happened between the two of them but my heart was hurting seeing my angel hurts, suddenly I felt my cheeks are wet "am I crying?" that's what I thought, then he wiped my tears as he always does, "please don't cry, I hate seeing you crying" he said with a sad face, but I looked at him & said:"I hate seeing you hurt, babe what happened?" then he kissed my lips, he surprised me with his action so I didn't respond, then he bite my bottom lips asking for entrance I gasped & he took it as a chance to slid his sweet tongue in my mouth our tongue battled for dominance & he won, he started to feel every corner & tasting it he is so addicted at it, I moaned & he groaned in pain due to the wound in his lips but he kept kissing me, but the air came problem for us so we broke the kiss, we were panting & looking at each other, a bit of his blood was on my lips so I it. Then I asked:"what was that for?" he kept looking at me as there is something he wants to tell me but he didn't say anything. Then I wiped the blood on his lips & said:"now you're bleeding a lot" he kissed my hand & put it on his cheek & said:"I don't care……..as long as I have you I don't care" then I asked:"babe what happened between you & Donghae?" he looked at me & said:"nothing, he made me mad & he got what he deserved" I asked confusedly:" what did he do to make you mad?" he looked at me & when he was about to say something the nurse came in she was holding a tray of medicine she looked at us & said:" oh Leeteuk-shi are you okay?" he smiled at her &said:"yeah am fine Meme took a good care of me" I was sitting in front of him he rubbed my hair & said:"let's go babe" & winked to me, he took my hand & when we were about to leave the nurse called me Eeteuk let go of my hand & I went to the nurse.

  She looked at me & there was a smile on her face she gave me a handkerchiefI looked at her confusedly then she said:"wipe your messy lipstick" then she looked at Eeteuk I looked down & my face was red as tomato & said:"thanks" Eeteuk looked blushed but he was smiling proudly he left & I followed him, when we were out of the clinic we laughed & I said:"AAAH~ why didn't you tell me to wipe my messy lipstick??!" then he looked at me in a y way & said:"you looked y, I liked it" then he bite his lips, I hit his shoulder, he groaned in pain "oh, babe am sorry you still hurting" I said in a worry. Then he said:"it's okay am fine…..am fine" then I asked him:"babe you didn't tell me about what happened??" then he said:"I will tell you but now I have to attend to my last class then we will meet okay?" he kissed my forehead & when he was about to leave I held his selvage & asked:"you're not avoiding me he turn right?" he turned to me & said:"am not & I will never do, I just have this class then I will come & meet I promise" I nod my head & said:"okay….fine, take care of yourself" he kissed my cheek passionately & went to his class.