Chapter 12

Crime Of My Heart

 

 

  Back in the dorm, Eeteuk treated his dongseans like he used to be, friendly and cool with them.

"I think hyung back as the same as he was" Yesung said cheerfully.

"He's not acting strange anymore" Wookie said.

"I don't get him!" Eunhyuk said.

"He even moved to his room….I miss him~" Swion sadly said.

"Chinja? When?" Sungmin asked.

"I don't get him!" Eunhyuk complained.

"Yesterday…….but I caught him and Swion-ah, they were…..HAHAHA" the sharp Kyu laughed.

"I just don't get him!!" the jewel boy complained….AGAIN.

"Wait, wait…you caught them? What were they doing?" Yesung asked.

"Yah!! What are you talking about?" Swion yelled.

"I just don't get him!!!" the blond guy complained again.

"They were hugging intimately!" the evil maknae said while smirking.

Everyone said:"Ooooooh~" they all teased Swion, while Swion was justifying himself and so on.

 "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM!!" Eunhyuk said.

"What you can't understand?" Sungmin asked.

"I saw him crying and slammed the door really hard when I wanted to ask what's wrong?" the blond guy said.

"What do you mean?" Swion asked. They all looked at Eunhyuk.

"Yesterday I saw him crying and about to enter his room, but he looked at me…..there was anger in his eyes and when I was about to talk to him, he went inside his room and slammed the door, hyung wasn't like that with me, something is wrong with him" the jewel boy said.

Then Kyu nod his head and said:"come to think of it, he stayed in Swion's room for few days, during that time, hyung was mad and wants to be alone, then all of sudden he moved back to his room and acting friendly with us like he used to, and you said he was crying yesterday? There is something wrong with Eeteuk!"

"Do you think he and Meme talks again?" Wookie asked.

"Hmmm….. No I don't think so, I didn't hear him flirting with her" Kyu said. All of them looked at the maknae & Eunhyuk gave him a death glare and Kyu smirked evilly.

"Anyone wants to talk with his girl, talks with her outside the dorm, so this kid won't hear you" Shindong said. Then Donghae joined them.

"Oh, Donghae what's up?" Euhyuk said cheerfully.

"Hi guys what's up?" Hae said while giving high five to the Anchovy boy, he sat next to him then asked:"So guys, what will you do this weekend?" some of them said they will study and some will go out with their family, "how about you Eunhyuk where you will go?" the fishy boy asked. "I think I will go out with my girl, I want to take her to the amusement park" the anchovy boy said. "Oh! You're reading my mind! I wanna take my Nicky there!" Hae said cheerfully. "That's cool let's go together then!" Eunhyuk said while smiling.

"Omo! Am going to the amusement park with my boy!" Emma said cheerfully.

"Me too! Hae just texted me! Meme you should come with us!" Nicky said.

"Oh, no thanks guys am not in the mood for amusement park" Meme said.

"Come on, stop being sad and gloomy and change your mood" Emma said.

"Am not sad nor gloomy!" Meme said.

"Then what will you do? Its weekend! Don't tell me you will study!" Nicky said.

"Oh No! I won't, anything but study! I need a fresh air so I might go to the beach" Meme said.

"That's nice" the girls said.

  It's was the weekend day, the girls went to the amusement park with their boys, while Meme spent her day cleaning her room, took a warm shower and got ready to take a walk on the beach, she took her camera that was a gift from her oppa. The angel boy spent his day in front of the girl's dorm, standing there; he just wanted to see her. Suddenly he saw his girl coming out from the dorm, he quickly hides, he noticed that she was holding the camera that he gave it to her. He smirked and followed her. He followed her until they got to the beach, he was watching her.

  It was nearly sunset; Meme started to take off her shoes and walked on the golden sands, leaving her foot prints under the golden lines of the sun, while the nice breeze played with her brown hair and through her fingers. She starts to walk near the sea while the soft waves playfully hitting her foots, Eeteuk was fascinated and mesmerized by the beauty of his girl, oh if he only can hold her between his arms once again to feel her warmth, and touch her and feel her heart that beats so fast and see her shy face, he loves her blushing red face. Meme started to take photos of the blue sea and the golden orange sky, which was filled of the sunset colors and the orange yellowish warm sun. Then she stopped for a second, she was thinking of him, of her angel, she really can't stop thinking of him even though she doesn't talk to him, but still he lives there, in her heart. Then she took few more photos, when she was about to take another photo of the spectacular sky she heard someone telling her:"you may want to correct your angle" she knows that voice belongs to whom, the one and only who can take her breath away and make her tremble by his touch, he then stood behind her, his hands reached her camera and corrected the angle for her and whispered in her ear:"like that………" and smelled her hair. Then he stood next to her, watching the sunset, he put his hands in his pocket.

  Meme was frozen in her place for seconds, then she looked at him, the soft wind was caressing his soft hot hair, then he looked at her, they made an eye contact for seconds then Meme looked away, she stared at her camera, Leeteuk smiled and looked at the sunset again and said:"beautiful isn't it?", "Huh? Oh yeah….beautiful" Meme said.

"But not as beautiful as you are" the angel boy said.

Meme remained silent, then he said:"you must have took many nice photos with that (point at the camera), do you remember when I taught you how to take photos?"

"Yeah…."  Meme said. Then she asked:" Eeteuk….what are you doing here?"

"I want to see you" he said.

"Why??" she asked.

"I missed you" he said. Then he added:"babe let's talk about this"

"About what?" Meme asked coldly.

"About us!" he said.

"There is nothing to talk about" Meme said.

  She was about to leave, then he looked down and said:"I'm sick of it! Am sick of it Meme!! Am sick of the whole thing!!! That we can't talk to each other! That we are far away from each other" then he looked at her and said:"and that's killing me!"

"Do you think I asked for it? I hate it too! I hate being us like this! We never have been like this! But you! You needed a space from me! A space?! Why?? Are you confused about something oppa?!" Meme said then her eyes started to get teary.

"No……it's not from you….I-I have been in too much pressure and I kind of needed to be alone for a while, but not from you and am sorry that I treated you that way, it wasn't my intention……am so sorry" the angel apologized.

"Then…..then why didn't you come to me and talked to me about it like you used to whenever you're having a hard time?" Meme said while sobbing.

"Am so sorry babe…." Then Eeteuk came close to her, she started hitting his shoulder and his chest while saying:"How could you?" then she start crying, then he hugged her tightly between his arms and whispered in her ear:" forgive me" tears start forming in his angelic eyes, he kept whispering sweet words in her ear like he will never let go of her and that he belongs to her and she belongs to him…..and kept whispering that he's sorry…….he hugged her more, he finally can hug her like he used to be, he so addicted on her hair scent, he kept smelling it, then he kissed her cheek warmly, then he looked at her, he her tears and said:"stop shedding your pearl tears, I hate seeing you crying". Then he kissed her lips passionately, he missed those soft lips on his, he groan during the kiss, then he pinned her on the golden sands of the beach, he started giving her butterfly kisses on her face, then he kissed her lips again, he put his hand under her shirt feeling her warm body, but Meme stopped him by saying:"Oppa…stop….what if someone saw us?" she was panting. "It's okay….I don't mind" he said playfully & winked at her. "But I do!" she protested. Then he started tickling her, she was laughing, he was laughing with her too.

  Then he asked her:"So~ you forgave your oppa?" She nod her head, then he pressed his forehead on her and whispered:"then say it…..", "I forgive you oppa" she said. Then she kissed his lips. They remained there watching the sunset together & taking pictures together, then Meme told her angel:"oppa I want you to open you heart to me, be honest with me, I want you to share your thoughts & what's in your mind with me, just like I do with you, we never kept secrets from each other right? So why now?" then he said:"my heart is always open for you honey and am not hiding anything from you & what's in my mind? You, there is only you, and my thoughts? It's about you babe. It's just I had a little pressure from the exams and studies, so that's why I wanted to clear my mind but like I said I never wanted to push you away from me" then he kissed her forehead. They sat there watching the sunset, her head was resting on his shoulder & his arm was around her, rubbing her back.

"Your mine" he said.

"Am yours" she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can this love last forever? Why eeteuk didn't tell her the truth? What is he up to? Or he will just keep it between himself?