Chapter 6

Crime Of My Heart

 

  Am still laying on the bed thinking of what happened, my eyes were closed but I felt like someone in front of me I even felt that "someone's" breath on my face, when I opened my eyes I saw no one in the room & Emma is still with her boy then I said to myself:"it must be my imagination" then I looked at the bedside table I saw my pic with Leeteuk, I hold it & sighed "why didn't you call yet?".

  It was night, so I decided to do the laundry, but there was something wrong with the corridor's lightthey weren't working, but I went to the washing room anyway, I put my clothes in the washing machine, however, I felt that I'm not alone, like there was someone watching  me, but when I turned I saw nobody, then I thought "I must get some rest", when I closed the washing machine to operate it, in the reflecting glass of the washing machine I glanced someone standing behind me! I gasped & turned to see who but there was nobody, I went out of the washing room to see if there is someone here with me, I called out:"is anybody here?", "am I imagining things now?" I thought.

  When I was about to return to the washing room. I glanced someone wearing all black in the end of the corridor, "who are you?" I asked. but I was a bit scare, this person was holding a light bulb, he turned it on in front of my face so, I couldn't see the face of this person then he turn it off, every time he does that he get closer to me, I took few steps to the back & said :"stop it! Are you trying to blind me?" but he didn't say a word he just kept coming a closer, and then I noticed that this person is holding a knife! I ran when I saw that.I started running & he ran after me.

  Its dark, I barely can see what's in front of me:"what's up with the lights?" I thought. When I turned around I didn't see that person behind me, so I tried the doors beside me but unfortunately there were locked! I went to use the stairs while I was going there but he appeared in front of me I gasped & took few steps to the back then he griped me & pinned me to the wall I screamed in pain, I couldn’t see his face; because he was wearing a mask. I was just able to see his eyes & from his grip I can tell he is a man. I felt pain in my wrist due to his grip, "what do u want from me?" I asked in fear, but he didn't say anything. His knife was in my neck, tears start falling from my eyes. For once I thought that my life will end up here. He took the knife away from my neck; I took it as a chance & pushed him away & ran. I used the stairs, though I was flying on them not running. I used the back door to get out of the dorm I ran then I turned around to see if he was following me, while am looking to the dorm & taking few steps to the back I hit someone, I wanted to turn but that person hugged me from behind but I was struggling then he turned me to face him & said in a worry voice:""hey! Hey! It's me! It's me……eeteuk" I looked at him & tears started to form in my eyes, he hugged me & I cried in his chest & hold him, he asked me:"what is it babe? You look like you saw a ghost!"

  I saw him & said:"T-there was……aaand……he wwwanted……" I was pointing to the dorm but my thoughts were confused I couldn't talk, he pats my shoulder & said:"stay here I will go & check" I held his hand & said in panic:"NO! Don't go!" he looked at me & said:"just stay here" Eeteuk went inside the dorm, he used the stairs he checked the first floor but when he went to the second floor he got late, I was worry then I started cursing myself for letting him go inside from the first place, after few minutes I saw him. He came to me & said:"babe there was no one there & why are the lights turned off?" I hugged him tightly & said:"I don't know, the important thing is that you're fine" I was trembling between his arms, then he hugged me tightly & said:"babe you're trembling, what happened? Oh let's go inside & talk, it looks like it will rain". I shake my head & said:"NO! Anywhere, but not my dorm!" then he said:"fine calm down let's go to my place"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

who's that guy who tried to kill Meme (you)?? will Eeteuk protect her?..........wait for the next chapter^^