Chapter 7

Crime Of My Heart

  Am in his room now, there was something caught my sight in his room & that it's all white! He sat me on his bed & gave me water then he sat in front of me, he noticed that my wristis red; it's like someone gripped me really hard.

He looked at me & asked:"do you wanna talk about that?" he held my wrist.

Then I told him what happened to me & started crying again, he hugged me, I felt safe & I hugged him back like there is no tomorrow.

"Whoever he was, I swear god I will kill him! No one could hurt my girl!" he said.

I graved my head in his chest and hugged him more; after he have calmed me down he brought a towel and a bowl of cold water& put it on my wrist.

He looked at my puffy red eyes and said:"don't cry……I hate seeing you crying, as long as am alive I will protect you so keep smiling and stop shading tears, I will protect your smile, would you smile for me?" and showed me his cute pouting face.

I gave him small smile and said:"thank you …….for everything"

He splashed few drops of the cold water on my face caused me to smile wide.

"Hey! It's cold!" I said.

"Then let me warm you with a kiss" he laid over me & kissed me passionately and then we parted for air.

He put his forehead on mine and said:"I can't take losing you"

"And you will never, because you will protect me" I whispered. He smiled & kissed my forehead.

then I asked him while am caressing his hair:"your time was perfect, what brought you to my dorm?"

He looked at me and said:"I was going to see you to talk to you about what happened earlier at the university between me and Hae, but then I saw you & we ended up here"

"Yeah right about that……." I said.

Now we sat facing each other, I wanted to tell him that I knew what happened, but I wanted to hear his side of the story and he told me everything.

"But babe don't you think you were overreacted?" I asked him.

"Did I?" he said and chuckled.

I raised an eye brow and glared at him.

"I know~ I execrate with my reaction, but he suddenly talked about making party, inviting friends and he was braggingabout how is he good at dancing….."

I cut off his words and said:"and he was talking about me too~….right?"

Eeteuk gave me the glare of HOW-DID-YOU-KNOW? And he asked:"how did you know? Who told you?" from his face expression I can tell that he is angry.

"Eunhyuk told me…..I-I called him" I said.

He raised his voice a bit & said:"why didn't you wait until I tell you everything? Huh? Why him??"

I was scared a bit, I don't like him being like this, but I said with a confident voice:"I was curious I couldn't bear to wait until you have done from you class"

He looked at me & took the bowl of the cold water & put it on his desk, then he looked up & let out a long sigh.

"Why he is angry that much?" I thought.

"Leeteuk, I don't like you being like this, being so angry & furious; it's not you, not the angel that I know…." I told him.

He looked down & said:"ahh am sorry babe I-I…am really sorry"

I hugged him from behind & whispered:"it's okay" then I asked him:"babe….are you feeling jealous from Hae?" I felt like he froze in his place.

He sighed & said coldly:"I think lately you spend more time with him than I"

"Babe! Is this about the party?" I asked him.

He turned to face me & said:"it's about everything! Whenever am busy he get the chance to be with you!"

"Oppa it's not like that! We're just friends & you know it! So stop thinking of these silly thoughts!" I said.

He sighed again & nodded his head & said:"I know…….but what am saying that he spend more time with you that I, he talks to you more than I" then he said in low voice" do you know how I cherish the second with you?" but I heard what he said.

I cupped his face & said:"am yours, so there's no need to be jealous, right you were busy with the exams lately, but I promise to spend more time with you, keep that in your mind:" and I kissed him passionately & he whispered between the kiss:"you're mine" then he kissed me roughly I moaned but we parted for air, we looked into each other eyes we still panting.

He pressed his forehead on mine & said:"I will go & apologize to Donghae"

I nodded my head & said:"yeah you do that"

He smiled & said:"alright, change your clothes while am going to see Hae" he gave me some of his clothes.

"Don't fall asleep until am done with Hae, & oh lock the door some of the boys open the door without knocking & if they knew that I brought a girl at this hour I will be in a big trouble!"

Then I said teasing him:"I will leave the door open while am changing  my clothes" & I chuckled.

"YAAAH~" he said, I laughed at him & he smiled.

 He went out & said behind the door:"lock it!"

I locked the door & mumbled:"he is so protective"

" I heard that!" he said.

Ryeowook was standing behind Eeteuk, Eeteuk saw him & clear his throat & went to see Hae.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

will really Eeteuk go & apologize to Hae? did Ryeowook knew that there is a girl in there dorm? wait for the next chapter =)