Chapter 4

Bite the bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"Ah~ There you are Binnie~ I was getting tired of –" The handsome boy immediately cut N off by simply raising a hand. The latter stopped talking and waited until Hongbin reached where he was standing.

"What are you doing here again, hyung?" Hongbin hissed and crossed his arms in front of him. "I already told you that this is not your school! It will never be unless your parents earn enough money to enroll you here! Otherwise... Otherwise everyone else here will view you as an 'outsider' who barges in for no apparent reason!" Hongbin sighed, "I'm trying to save you from embarrassment, hyung. Please, just play along."

N merely shrugged and kept a bright smile on his face. "I don't care what they think, Binnie! And if you're thinking that I came here for no good reason, that's where you're wrong!" He winked at the younger boy before he looked around them as if he was searching for something – or more like someone. "Hyukkie! Stop hiding and come out! Binnie is here to help you!" N called out loud that a school staff warned them about their noise level right after. Hongbin was thankful that she was not too strict or else, his idiotic hyung would have been kicked out again and the students would be laughing at him. Hongbin frowned – an expression that he swore not to wear in school. But because of N, he was forced to drop the friendly façade that he had worked hard to keep up.

A boy, who looked a lot younger than N and himself, stepped forward from hiding behind a pillar. Hongbin observed the awkward boy for a while. He seemed too young to have the same age as Hongbin so he raised an eyebrow. 'How on earth is he able to make friends with even the youngest of the youngest? What does he even do with his life?' Hongbin thought to himself until a greeting interrupted his thoughts – "Hello," The youngest of the three then bowed his head down. "My name is Han Sanghyuk. Please take care of me, Hongbin-hyung," he introduced himself in a very formal way.

Hongbin turned to N, a confused look all over his face. "What? Why?" He then returned his attention back to Sanghyuk when N had not given him any kind of explanation as soon as he asked. "What are your parents' jobs? Are they sufficient enough to let you stay in this school?" He bombarded Sanghyuk with countless questions. And just when the boy was about to open his mouth to speak, Hongbin talked over him, "No. I doubt it. So did N-hyung take you here so you could get a scholarship? Because I am telling you now, students on scholarship are not really treated well by others. Also, it is difficult to even keep up with everything else because everyone here is really –"

"Enough," N interrupted him finally, pulling Sanghyuk behind him as if to hide him from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter