Prologue

Bite the bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

The boy halted what he was doing as soon as he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. No one has ever bothered to talk to him before so he assumed that it was just his teacher trying to steal his attention away from his work. For once, he guessed wrong. "Hello...?" The person greeted him and crouched down slightly to level himself with the boy. "How are you doing? I haven't talked to you before and I don't really know your name so I was hoping to get my answers today by finally talking to you," The other boy explained with a wide grin.

The boy did not even take a second to glance at the person who just interrupted him. He only tried to resume what he was originally doing, but unfortunately, the other boy just constantly hindered him from doing so. The boy eventually gave up and shot a glare at the other boy. The latter had an unusual sun-kissed skin that the boy had never seen around before and chocolate eyes that stared right into his soul that it scared him a little. "What do you want?" The boy grumbled impatiently, averting his gaze somewhere else.

"I already told you! Were you not listening?" The other boy giggled all by himself. "Oh well~ I'll just have to repeat myself again then! My name is Cha Hakyeon but everyone finds it easier to call me N. Nice to meet you...?"

The boy was not yet ready to speak of his name so he stopped to think for a while. He debated in his head whether it would be a good idea to introdu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter