Chapter 29

Bite the bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

Ever since Wonsik got up from his bed, the first thing that he noticed when he looked out of the window was the expensive looking car parked right outside of their house. He shrugged it off when he figured that it was probably one of their neighbours' cars. Besides, his brother was already nagging at him to quickly shower and change into his uniform because apparently they were running late. Confused, he took a quick glance at the alarm clock next to him and frowned when he saw that it was still 7 in the morning. Wonsik wanted to ask his brother then why he was rushing, but did not have the time to complain because Hongbin literally dragged his lazy to the bathroom and locked him in there.

And when Wonsik was finally finished with the routine that Hongbin forced on to him, fitted himself in his school uniform, and stuffed his mouth with bread, Hongbin shoved him out of the house. He almost tripped but did not get the opportunity to whine about it yet again when Hongbin was rushing to get to the expensive car that Wonsik noticed earlier. "What? Why are you –?" Wonsik stopped just before the car. "Why are we being picked up?" He asked his brother as soon as Hongbin pulled the door open for him.

Hongbin glared at him, 'Don't ask. Just go in,' was what Wonsik could infer from his eyes. Wonsik only dismissed his brother's attitude as his casual crabby moods and shrugged. Sighing in defeat, Wonsik hopped on the car and found that Sanghyuk was sitting next to the driver at the front. But before he could say anything, the latter greeted him,

"Good morning, Ravi-hyung!" Sanghyuk chirped, as excited as how Wonsik expected him to be.

Hongbin came in right after his brother and pulled the car door shut. "Morning, Hyuk-ah..." He said softly, not making eye contact with his 'boyfriend' even through the rear view mirror. His strange behaviour undoubtedly got on Wonsik's radar. He looked between the two before he decided to lean forward and ask Sanghyuk who sat at front, "Did something happen? Hongbin has been quiet ever since he got home yesterday. He also went straight to bed which is you know... weird. He would normally do homework first, but he slept."

Sanghyuk giggled, pushing his bulky glasses up after he turned to Wonsik. "I don't think anything bad happened yesterday though...?" He faced his driver to tell him to head towards Wonsik and Hongbin's high school first. Only after that did he return his eyes to Wonsik. "Hongbinnie-hyung probably just doesn't want to let you know –"

"Doesn't want to let me know of what?" Wonsik interrupted, eyeing his brother who was hiding his flushed face behind his hands next to him.

"Just stop butting in!" Hongbin complained. At that moment, the only thing that he hoped for was to disappear. He was too embarrassed that he would absolutely dread it if his brother were to hear of yesterday's events. Hongbin was certain that Wonsik would be laughing his off once he finds out the reason why his supposedly 'boyfriend' agreed to the whole thing to begin with –

"Did you perhaps..." Wonsik looked for Sanghyuk's eyes at the rear view mirror. "Did Hongbin confess his undying love to you?"

Sanghyuk cracked up at that. "Yes... Yes... If you put it that way. I'm kinda Hongbinnie-hyung's 'girlfriend' now just until he finally gets to man up and confess to the one that he actually likes. Do you have any idea what she looks like or what she is like? He wouldn't tell me..." He pouted his lips.

Wonsik blinked a couple of times while he took in everything that he just heard. When Sanghyuk's words finally sunk in, that was the time that he actually laughed out loud that he ran out of breath.

Meanwhile, his brother had been trying his best to 'disappear' behind Sanghyuk's seat and as well as his arms and bag. His cheeks were burning and he could also feel his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter