Chapter 8

Fate Together

Jung SooJi POV

After the afternoon hang out with Baekhyun, I can't stop thinking and crying about his sudden news. I didn't know he love me and was hurt when he heard that I'm getting marry. I sighed and keep the tears falling down. *I hope we could meet again Byun Baekhyun.* Thinking about the stuffs with had done together and the memories of today hang out. I cried at every single memories we had and I couldn't let them go easily. While daydreaming, someone knocked on my door and cause me to jump back. "Yes." "Miss, You have a guest." Eh? I tilted my head. I glanced at the clock and it showed 8pm. Who would come here at 8pm? I nodded and my maid left. I wiped my tears and headed to the living room wearing the same clothes in the afternoon. When I reached at the living room, I gasped sliently. Myungsoo is here with his parent. I slowly walked to them and bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Kim and Mrs KIm." I said shutterly. "It's okay. Now on call me omma and appa." Eh? That fast. I'm so uncomfortable saying that word to them but I had no choice. "Nae. Om..ma Ap..Pa" I totally shutter all the way which cause my parent and my in-law to laugh. I sat down beside my mom feeling embarrass. "It's okay dear. You will get used to it." I nodded softly. "Since everyone is here, I would like to tell you that tomorrow will be your wedding preparation day. You need to buy rings,Wedding Dress,Book a place for the wedding and lastly, your first date together." "What?! FIRST DATE?!" Both of us shouted together after the word first date from Mrs .. I mean my Mom-in-law. First date with him? No way. What if the queenkas saw us and immediate kill me there. No way. "Can we have other day to have our dates?" My mom shook her head. "No honey. Tomorrow is prefect for your date. Since both of you have nothing after school." I was about to protest but MyungSoo cut me off. "It's ok Omoni. We will have our date tomorrow." I looked at him in confused. But then I realised all were eyeing me wanting an answer. "Fine. I'll go." I sighed but in my heart were jumping in happiness. After a nice talked with them, they went home. During the talked, I guess me and Myungsoo are getting close not so close but close as in talking with him comfortablely. I can't help but to smile like a crazy girl. I went to my bedroom and throw myself on bed. "You are confusing me but yet making me happy at the same time." I said in my happy toned. All the thought about the Queenkas had gone and drifted to dreamland immediately.

In The Morning

MyungSoo POV

"Serious? Congrat my man! Finally!" Hoya Hyung shouted once he heard that I'm going out on a date with SooJi. "Hyung, don't shout so loud. That B*tches will hear." I hissed. Hoya covered his mouth immediately and we started to laugh. "Why oppas so happy today?" a flirty voice that make our laugh stop. We looked up and saw Sistar. Dasom immediately sat beside me. I wanted to move away but Dasom have grabbed into me. "Oppa~ Wanna hang out today?~ I'm bored." Dasom said in her 'Innocent' voice. I scoffed. "Please. I won't go out with someone who is so b*tchy. and FYI I have my own hang out with." I can see Dasom was speechless. Even the rest of Sistar. "Who is she?" Bora raised her eyebrow. "Someone." Sunggyu hyung helped me. "Where would you find a girl that are prefect like us? You won't." Hyolyn said in confident. Infinite including me made a vomitting action and I immediately stand up. "Listen here you B*tches. There are a lot of girls that are more way better than 4 of you. We AND I MEANT BY WE INFINITE will not choose a girl who have a b*tch attitude like you guys understand. And BTW I have someone who is way much more better than you Dasom." I immediately made a sharp point to Dasom which she was shocked. She stand up and joined her 'Unnies'. "Do you want to leave or do you want us to throw you out?" DongWoo hyung threathened voice shook them and walked away. We rolled our eyes looking the way they walked. "Nice one Hyung." The maknae lines cheer. After the complement, the bell finally ring and we headed to class. *Can't wait for our date today.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update ~ I was not in a good mood after hearing something bad. I hope you like CHapter 8. subscribe and comment. Btw I deleted my first story. I'll make a new better fanfics than my first. Thank you :')