Chapter 30

Fate Together

SooJi POV

I was waken by the sunlight that hit my eyes. I sit up and I realised I wasn't in my room. I looked to my side and saw my handsome husband sleeping peacefully. I giggled softly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for everything. Love you." I went out of the tent and went back to our house to make breakfast. Remembering yesterday night was the best memories for me. 

"Jagi ~~ What are you doing?" I heard oppa cooed. "Making breakfast. Sit down here." I said while continue making our breakfast. "Did you enjoy your birthday yesterday?" Oppa asked. I nodded happily. "Of course! Who wouldn't like it when someone I love make it." I blushed but I manage to hide. "Ohh ~ Someone is blushing." I laughed. "No way I'm not." I bring the breakfast over to the table. 

MyungSoo oppa look at the food in awed. "My wife have the skill of cooking." I blushed and sat in front of Oppa. "Thank you oppa." We ate happily and wash the dishes. "Oppa, should we visit Infinite oppas? I miss them" I asked since it's been a long time since I met them because they were so busy. "Sure. How about today? Since it's weekend and they are free." I nodded and smile. 

After we wash and dry the plate and utensils, we change our clothes and walk out of the house. MyungSoo oppa drive to their usual hang out and saw a few cars. *That must be theirs* Since we had arrived, MyungSoo oppa interwined my fingers and ring the bell. 

"Hyung!! NOONA!!!" SungJong immediately ran to us when he open the door. We giggled and entered the house with SungJong. "Yo! Couples! Welcome." Sunggyu oppa said. "Hish! Don't make me jealous again!" Woohyun sighed. We laughed. "Oh We wil hyung!" Myungsoo oppa joked and we all laughed except Woohyun who is pouting. For the whole day, we spend our time with Oppa's friend. 

DaeHyun POV

I have been thinking since last night on how to surprise SoYou. I sighed. I'm so bad at planning surprises. "Appa, On your anniversary with omma, what did you plan?" I asked since I'm out of idea. Appa took a while to think. "He did nothing!" Omma joined in and sat beside me. 

I looked at her in confused. "What omma mean by nothing?" She laughed. "He just called me and said 'Happy Anniversary to us honey.' Omma was quite disappointed but since your appa is busy I understand." Omma said while holding my hand. "Since you are celebrating your anniversary with Soyou , do something special. You can always ask your sister to help since she adore SoYou alot." Omma pat my hand and smile. Appa just nodded.

"Do you know how Soyou suffered a lot when you were gone?" Appa asked. I shook my head. "When she came here for the time with you, she look alive and pretty but when she came here with SooJi, she look lifeless." Appa described her and I was shocked. I didn't know this will affect her a lot. 

After all the dicussion I made with my parents, I have an idea. I decided to make a special surprise for SoYou with the help of my friends and SooJi and her Husband. I smiled and looked at the photo of us. "SoYou, I know you will like it. I love you." and hug the photo afterward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------