Chapter 34(new)

Fate Together

SooJi POV

It's has been 4 months since I'm pregnant. My final have ended thanks to my husband who have been taking care of me since then. My parents and in-law have been visiting everyday checking on me and asking me the same question. I know they are happy since they are going to be a grandparents but they are overprotecting. *pout* My poor husband has to rush here and there that was told by them. 

My brother and SoYou will be having their wedding after I give birth since SoYou unnie wants me to be her bridemaid while Daehyun oppa wants my husband to be his groommaid. "Sooji-ah!!" I heard someone shouted my name. "SooJi-ah. How are you? Are you feeling ok? I'm bored at school without you!!" No other than my best friend pouted. I was laying on my bed laughing at her complaint. 

"Yah! Why are you laughing?! I'm serious!!" she pouted again. "You have Infinite and MinHyuk but why you are so lonely?" I asked her confusely. "Minhyuk?! That idiot left me alone again. Infinite always got surrounded by the Queenkas except for Soyou and I don't have anyone." I can feel how Hyesung felt. 

"I have not seen Minhyuk this few months." I said. "Your beloved guy best friend ditched me and boom! disappeared!" Hyesung complaint with her body action but I can't help to laugh. We talked all about our after life when SungJong came in with MyungSoo oppa. "NOONA!!" Sungjong shout but got earned a smack from MyungSoo. 

"Can you stop shouting? My baby will be shocked!" I blushed while HyeSung smirk. "Woo~~ Someone is blushing and her husband is being so caring~~" HyeSung teased but I hit her softly while she laughed. "Noona, mian~" SungJong pouted and sat beside me. "Noona, hows our nephew?" "Our nephew is fine~ Don't worry!" I ruffled his hair. 

"SooJi-ah!!" Someone called my name. Myungsoo was shocked and quickly run down to the door. I wonder who.. 

MyungSoo POV

After I heard someone called sooJi's name, I quickly run down to the door and frowned to see MinHyuk with a girl beside him, smiling at me. "Hyung, I miss you !" He immediately hugged me and I hugged me back. "Where have you been? SooJi and HyeSung missed you a lot!  and She is ..." I said while looking her smiling at me. Not a seductiive way but a kind way.

"Oh. She is my girlfriend. YuBin this is MyungSoo Hyung my best friend husband. Hyung this is Yubin my girlfriend." Minhyuk introduced. I bowed and she bowed. *What about HyeSung?* I thought. "Nice to meet you. MinHyuk, are you going to see SooJi?" MinHyuk nodded and interwined with yubin hand. *War is going to happen* I sighed. 

I lead them to our bedroom where SooJi, HyeSung and sungJong are. "Jagi, your best friend is here." i said while standing in front of the door. "MinHyuk?" I nodded. I notice HyeSung face turned pale. "His here? I think I better go. Bye sooJi and SungJong. Bye Myungsoo. Take care of her." With that she walked out without glancing at MinHyuk who were shocked to see her. 

"Wasn't that HyeSung?" He asked me and I nodded. He 'Ohh-ed' me and went inside with his girlfriend. I walked in after them and sat beside Sooji. "SooJi, wanna you meet someone. My girlfriend. Lee YuBin." He introduced his girlfriend to SooJi which shocked Sungjong and herself. "Minhyuk, have a girlfriend? Impossible! I thought Hye- Ouch!" sungJong whined. I guessed SooJi pinched him. "Congratz. Minhyuk. Finally my best friend have one. Hi YuBin. I'm SooJi." Since she can't bow, she just smiled. 

So from that time , we talked and talked whithout realising the time.

No One POV

While Minhyuk and SooJi have fun talking, Their other best friend was miserable. she cried after leaving Sooji's house. she don't even know why she is crying actually. She went to the park and sat down there to calm her mind. "HyeSung-sshi?" A voice interupt her mind. she looked up to see Hoya sitting beside her, looking at her worrily. "Are you okay?" He asked sincerely.

HyeSung was surprised to see him. "Huh? Yeah. why are you here?" she asked and Hoya smiled. "I'm glad. I was on my way to MyungSoo house but I saw you here. You look down that's why I'm here." HyeSung nodded listening to Hoya explanation. "I'm fine. It's just that, too many thing gather on my mind." HyeSung said.

"Oh~ don't be. Final is over you can enjoy." Hoya tried to enlighten HyeSung mood and he successed. "I know. But I don't have anyone right now. SooJi is pregnant and can't go out while ..." HyeSung stoped for a while. "While?" Hoya raised his eyebrow. HyeSung look at him and smiled. "While MinHyuk has a girlfriend so yeah." she said. Hoya sense the sadness in her voice. 

Hoya thought of something eventually shocked himself and her. "What about hang out with me instead? All my members are busy." HyeSung was shocked and shutter. " Re..a..lly?" She asked for confirmation. Hoya nodded happily. HyeSung smiled. "Thank you Hoya-sshi.." Hoya smiled and nodded. From that day, Hoya and HyeSung become close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm back! With the new chapter ~~ Comment and subscribe if can Upvote too :)