Chapter 16

Fate Together

Jung SooJi POV

Eversince Bakhyun left to China, I've been avoiding everyne including MyungSoo and my Best friends. They were worried but I can't help myself. Two persons that I loves left me. First was oppa now Baekhyun. *I hope Baekhyun will kept his promised and don't be like my oppa* I looked at the sky and recalled the memory I had with oppa when I was small. 

Flashback

"Oppa, where are you going?" I asked curiously when I saw oppa came down from the staircase with a luggage. I ran to him and stand in front of him. Oppa squat down to my height level and smiled. "Oppa, going somewhere for some business." Oppa kissed my forehead. "What business?" "Important business. Don't be sad. Oppa will return home." Oppa ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead again.

Omma and Appa took me away from oppa so that he could leave the house faster. "Oppa, when will oppa be coming back?" I shouted before he went inside the car. "In 3 years times, Oppa will come back and look for SooJi. Oppa promse." Oppa waved to me and I waved back with my tears flowing down. 

When he fully left, we went inside back and I went straight to my room. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. *Will this be the last time, I will be seeig oppa?* I thought as tears flowing down my eyes. I closed my eyes and without realising, I drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning, I decided to call oppa but it keeps end call. For the finally desicion, I decided to asked omma. "Omma, Oppa won't pick up his phone." I whined. "Oppa is busy or maybe the the cost might be expensive." Omma replied and I nodded. In the end, I decided to wait for oppa called instead.

I went to his room and to my surprised, everything is empty except for the bedsheet. "OMMA!!" I shouted as tears flowing down my eyes. I immediately dropped on to the hard floor crying. Omma came to me and hugged me tightly. "Oppa hates SooJi right? He just said that he will comeback but he lied right." I sobbed non-stop. Omma helped me to calm down but I can't. "Shh. Don't cry Sooji-ah. Oppa loves you. He promise to comeback. He didn't lie." Omma carried me and put me down on my bed. After a few minuutes, I took a nap.

End of flashback

*Oppa, I hate you! You promised 3 years. 3 years! But it's already 7 years no sign of you coming back.* Tears flowing down my cheek and the thought of Baekhyun too made my cry even more. "JagI~ Why are you cry? Is there something wrong? You've been not yourself this past few days." A warm arm wrapped around my waist. I wiped my tears and turned around. "I just missed someone who have left me since 7 years ago. That's all. Don't worry to much." I pecked his lips and his face was so super red. 

I laughed at his reaction. "Come inside. It's cold outside." MyungSoo pulled me inside and laid down on our bed. "Tomorrow will be our first day of school as a married student." I lifted up my eyebrow. "Married students?" I repeated. MyungSoo nodded. "Oppa, where did you get that words from?" I asked. "From someone." He smiled and hugged me. "Come. Let's sleep. We don't want to be late tomorrow." I smiled and nodded. I hugged him back and immediately went to sleep.

Someone POV

I was staring at the beautiful sky of Singapore. * I miss Omma, Appa and Sooji. When can I return back to Korea?* I thought as tears falling down my eyes.  I felt so bad for SooJi as I broke our promised. I promised her 3 years but it's already 7 years and I heard she just got married by someone she love. 

I'm happy for her but disappointed in myself that I can't see her wedding dress. I sighed and went back to the hotel and have a nice sleep before another works appeared tomorrow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late Update againn ~~ It's been two weeks. I've been busy for the past 4 days and last Sunday was my birthday so I could update. But now I received 4 days of holidays, I get to update maybe tomorrow too. :)

So How's my Chapter 16? Good? BAd? Comment and Subscribe ;D