Chapter 27

Fate Together

DaeHyun POV

"Omma!" I quickly ran down the staircase. "What is it son?" omma asked immediately. " Did saeng came?" I asked. As i remember when I went to sleep, I heard her voice. "Nope. Why?" Omma looked at me nervously. "Nothing. I thought I heard her voice." I said as I sat down in front of her. "Do you miss SoYou?" Omma sudden question made me froze. *SoYou* I nodded sliently. "Why don't you meet her? She miss you a lot." I sighed. "I can't. I'm too embrassed of myself for leaving her. I'm such a bad boyfriend. Am I omma?" Omma sat down beside and hug me. 

"No my son. It is not your fault that you left. It's our fault. If only, we didn't force you into the marriage, you would be wih us for the past seven years." I hugged her tightly. "Mianhae omma." That's all I could said. "How long omma and oppa are going to hug each other like that?" A voice made me and my mom froze.

SooJi POV

After the long nap, I decided to go to my my parents house again. I miss him again. I went to the living room and I was shocked to see my husband sleeping on a coach. I giggled. "He must be tired cleaning up alone." I mumbled and chuckled. I went to him and stare at his handsome face. *He looks so handsome when he sleep. Why didn't I notice that before?* I was in my thinking land when I felt a lips on my lips. I quickly throw away my thought and found MyungSoo staring at me. 

"Am I that handsome until you can't stop staring at me?" He said that with his husky but y voice. I blushed and quickly stand up. "No way! You are way too ugly for me." I merong-ed him and went to the kitchen. I heard him laughed while I covered my face. "Oppa, Can we go to our parents house for a while?" I asked while still in the kitchen. 

"Sure why not?" MyungSoo oppa replied. "In fact I miss them so much." He continued. I nodded. After I had done with my chores, I went to change while Myungsoo wash his face. "Are you ready honey?" I laughed at his cheesyness. I nodded. "You will meet someone new." I said while he look at me confusely. "Who?" I shrugged. "You'll see." I smiled. He nodded and drive to my parents house. 

When we reached my parents house, I knocked on the door for like how many time but no one answer. Lucky for us, I brought the key *Insert evil laugh* As we entered the house, the first thing I saw omma and oppa hugging each other. " Who is he?" Myungsoo oppa ask while I just chuckled. "Your brother in-law." I said and he was shocked. " Jeongmal?" I nodded. 

" How long omma and oppa are going to hug each other like that?" I said in a joking way and I can see the shocked reaction from them which make me burst into laughter. "Oh SooJi. when did you arrive? Oh Hi Myungsoo." Omma asked. "since just now omoni. Lucky SooJi brought the key, if not we have to wait outside." MyungSoo replied and sat in front of Daehyun oppa.

"Oppa, aren't you going to said something to me and MyungSoo oppa?" I asked since he has been stoning after he saw me. " An..ny..eog dongsaeng.. and MyungSoo." He shuttered. I felt bad for oppa. He must thought I hate him. so I decided to clear his thought. "Oppa, don't worry I don't hate you. I'm just upset. Let us be the way we use to." I went to him and hugged tightly. "No more awkwardness and fight." I continued and I can feel that he hug me back. 

"Mianhae. DongSaeng-ah. Jeongmal Mianhae. Oppa promise won't leave you again." Oppa said and I nodded. 

MyungSoo POV

As SooJi and Daehyun hyung are hugging each other, I felt happy for them. Finally, they have reunited and no more nightmare for SooJi. I smiled in happiness."So MyungSoo, this is omoni, first child Daehyun, SooJi big brother." Omoni said. I nodded and Introduce myself. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Sooji's husband, Kim MyungSooibnida." I bow 90 degree. I heard he laughed. "No need to be formal. We had known each other actually." 

I widen my eyes. Even SooJi. "Since when both of you had met?" SooJi asked. "Long story. Maybe tomorrow, I will tell you. Btw, saeng, don't tell Soyou that I returned. I want to make  a surprise for her." Daehyun hyung said. "So after school, both of you meet me here ok. Don't be late." He continued. I just nodded as I know why cause tomorrow is SooJI's birthday while SooJi nodded for no reason. 

No One POV

After the night talked, the family reunited. SooJi is back with her happiness and MyungSoo is happy that he can see his wife cheerful again. Daehyun have no more worries about the hateness in SooJi as she has told her feeling. But now what will happened to SoYou when she know that Dae had return?