Chapter 11

Fate Together

MyungSoo POV

After the incident happened between the Queenkas, I decided to stay by her side all day. I don't want to make her suffered anymore. "MyungSoo-ah! Can you let SooJi alone for a while?" "Yeah! You have been sticking to close to her all day." Both Sunggyu and WooHyun told me. I shook my head. "No No No!! I won't leave her side! She might suffered again from that B*tches!!" "Oppa! I'm not a kid! HyeSung and MinHyuk have with me. I don't need a bodyguard to stick to me all day! It's so annoying." SooJi whined and pouted. *Gish! She is just too cute to resist it!* I sighed. "Fine! I trust you two to take care of her." I pointed at them seriously and nodded. "Yes Mr MyungSoo." They selute. All my members and SooJi with her friends laughed out loud by the way they called me. I frowned. "Very funny guys Very funny." I said in a no emotional toned. "Aww.. Oppa mad already? Don't be oppa! Smile Smile." SooJi pouted in front of me. I can't help it but to pinch her cheeks until she whined. "You are just too cute you know." SooJi blushed as I can see her face was all red. Infinite,HyeSung and Minhyuk laughed at her reaction. "Yeah! MyungSoo hyung is right! SooJi Noona is cute for us to handle~~" SooJi whined again caused us to laugh non-stop. "Yah! You guys are very mean!" SooJi laughed together as she know that we still could not laughing until someone interrupt us. "MyungSoo oppa!! Eww! Why are oppa with this two unknown girl?" Lee Mira my ex-admirer pointed to SooJi and HyeSung in a disgusted look. "FIY miss unknown too, Who are you? and why are you interrupting our renuion?" We all laughed while Mira pouted which I can surely vomit blood. "What do you want?" I asked her coldly and she immediately hugged. I was shocked. The rest gasped even SooJi who stared at her in furious. I'm trying to let go of the grip but I failed. "Let me go! You b*tch!" I cursed and she laughed. "Curse me all you want but I still won't let go." While I was struggling, SooJi stood up with her fist curled up, and immediately slap Mira. Everyone gasped in shocked. "Can't you see he is not uncomfortable when you hugged him?" SooJi told her in annoyed tone. Mira who was holding her cheeks, glared at SooJi and was about to slap her back. I quickly stand up and grabbed her hand before she could reach SooJi cheeks. "Oppa!" The only word that came out from . "Listen up you moran girl! MyungSoo is not part of your life anymore! He will be someone else husband and get a freaking life b*tch!!" SooJi cursed her and kept pointing at her which cause everyone to smirk at her action. Mira just stood there, tears flowing down her cheek. "Oppa getting marry? With who? I will make that girl suffer!!" MIra exclaimed. I smirk. "Well Mira, she is just in front of you. Said Hello to her." "HEr!! I will get revenge on this." Mira shouted and ran out of the cafe. We all started to laugh after she left. "Great slapped you did SooJi!" "Yup! She is one strong girl!" My hyungs said. "That will happened if someone messes with the one I loves." SooJi wiggled her eyebrow. "So you are saying MyungSoo was one of your love ones?" HyeSung asked in a 'you are so obivious' tone. SooJi stopped laughing and smack herself but eventually she started to blush. "I'm happy to be the one that you love." I whispered in her ear and she hit me playfully while I laughed. "Guys, we want to go on our date. So we will be leaving first. Bye!" I grabbed my school bag along with SooJi and pull her hand out of the cafe. "GOODLUCK!!" All of them cheered. We laughed at their randomness and walked around the city.

"Thanks for the saving myself from Mira." I said while holding her hand. "It's okay! That's my repayment to you for helping me too." She looked at me and smile. I smile back and brought her to the hand river. I glance at my watch and show 4pm. I notice SooJi was shivering, so I stand behind her and hugged her from the back while covering her with my coat. My heart were thumping very fast. *I hope she didn't here my heartbeating.* "Thank you." she said shyly. "Anything for you." I reply in a romantic ways. I heard she chuckled and I formed a smile immediately. I look at the sky with a mix of orange and yellow colour. I take all my courage and I'm not going to miss this chance. I make SooJi faced me and her expression was 'Why?'. I took a deep breathe. "SooJi, I know we were arranged marriage together when we were not in a proper love. I'm going to take this chance before we marry. Jung Sooji, will you be my girlfriend?" I said in nervous. SooJi didn't move an inch. "If you don't accept, it's ok." I sighed. I was about to turn when a hands wrapped around my waist. "I didn't said anything yet. Yes oppa! I will be your girlfriend." My own lips turn into a smile and hugged her. "I love you JungSooJi." "I love you too Oppa." Goodbye my first kiss. We leaned in and kiss passionately. Firework started to blast which caused us to jump abit but still continue kissing. We let go of the kiss to breathe and lean on each other forehead. "My first kiss is belong to you." We said at the same time. We smiled and kiss again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~ Warning -> This is not the end. I know you guys will thought chapter 11 is the ending but please, they just become a couple not yet into marriage that will be in one month times according to this story. ENjoy and relaq :) 

Subscribe and Comment..

Self Promote:

If you guys have a twitter, don't hestitate to follow me :) mine username is @heart_oppas99 I love you *Heart heart*