Chapter 4

Fate Together

*Next Morning*

Jung SooJi POV

I woke up when my alarm rang. I groaned and sat up. I looked at the mirror beside my bed and Oh My God! My eyes were red and puffy! How can I go to school with this eyes?! Bad timing! I quickly took a bath and wore my uniform. I applied a drop of eyemo in each eyes to reduce the red. I remembered about the arranged marriage thing yesterday. *If only, we weren't rich like this, any of this will happened* I sighed. I gave a lot of thought about this. If my parents are happy about this, I should protect their happiness by accepting the marriage. I headed to the dining table to have my breakfast. "Honey, About yesterday ...." "I'll do it. If you guys are happy, I'll do it." I cut my mom while eating my food. Omma and Appa looked at me in disbelief and yet happy by my sudden answer. Omma ran to me and hugged me. "Gomawo.SooJi ah! I knew you would said yes." "Yes. Appa promise you not to regret your answer. We will meet them this Sunday." I nodded and leave for school. 

I kept sighing about my desicion. What if my desicion is a bad choice? What if my husband is a kingka and have a girlfriend? I might die on the spot. I gasped in surprised when I imagined what might happened to me. I quickly shook it off and I sighed in relieved. "Why do you keep sighing? Is there anything wrong?" I jumped a little and looked to my side. It was Baekhyun and Minhyuk. "Ah! You scared me!" I touch my chest to show I'm shocked. Both of them chuckled and I glare at them. "What's so funny?" "Nothing. You looked weird today. Even your eyes is so I don't know how to describe it." Minhyuk said. "Did you cry last night?" Baekhyun continued and I sighed. "Stop sighing!" Both of them said in unison and I flinched. "What the hell? I'm not deaf!" I shouted. They bowed and apologised to me and finally we reached school. HyeSung saw my eyes too and yet asked the same question. I told them later I'll tell during lunch break. They agreed and we went to our class. 

*Lunch Break*

"So explaination about your eyes please." HyeSung start the conversation after we sat down. I nodded and start telling them A to Z. "My dad company went down which I don't know when but one of the richest company save it." "Who own the richest company?" Minhyuk asked. "Kim Company." "You serious? and then what happened?" HyeSung and Minhyuk said at the same time. "After he save my dad company, he told my dad to fulfil his wish in order to make the company more stable." "So what was the wish?" Baekhyun asked while the rest nodding wanting a answer. I sighed "He wish was to marry me with his son which I don't even know who he is." I looked down. "WHAT? MARRY YOU WITH HIS SON?!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" The three shouted together and cause all the students to stare at us weirdly. I apologised to the them and glare at them. "What was that for?" "Sorry. We were just shocked by that sudden news. That was the reason why you cried last night?" I nodded. "So did you accept the request?" I looked at Baekhyun with and apologetic eyes and nodded. I noticed Baekhyun expression changed while HyeSung and Minhyuk sighed. "If that's what you want, we will respect your desicion but don't hesitate to tell us if you have problem." Baekhyun gave me a small smile and I nodded shyly. HyeSung and Minhyuk nodded in agreement after what Baekhyun said. I smile at them. "Thanks guys. You are the best." I put a thumb up and they chuckled. *If only he knows about this, how will he react?*

Myungsoo POV

This sunday we will meet each other. I can't believe this is happening to me. I hope the girl reject me. I only want my one and only SooJi. I did a lot of wrong things to her but yet my feeling for is still in my heart. I sighed. "Why are you sighing?" WooHyun hyung asked. I shook my head. "Come on. You have been very quiet since the first lesson. What happened?" WooHyun hyung continued again. "Yeah. Hyung is right. Tell us." Sungjong nudged me. I sighed and told them everything. "What you serious? You are going to marry with someone?" Sunggyu hyung asked and I nodded. All the members become shocked but at the same time they are happy. "Why you guys looks so happy?" "We are happy for you. Myungsoo." Hoya hyung said and I looked at him in confused. "Finally we have a noona in our group." Sungjong said happily clapping his hand. I scoffed. "That's it? Gosh you guys seriously are not supporting." I left me group and wlaked past SooJi table with her friends. *She look happy. I just want you to know that I love you Jung SooJi.* I walked past them and when to my class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this chapter is short. It's night time so I'll continue to write tomorrow. Btw this is double update. Like it? Comment and Subscribe.. :)