Chapter 22

Fate Together

SungJong POV

"Hyung! Where's MyungSoo hyung and SooJi noona?" I asked my idiotic hyungs. 

"How would we know?!" WooHyun hyung said while eating his sandwich. The rest just ignored me. I stared at them in disbelief. How could they not be so worried that MyungSoo hyung and SooJi noona is missing! I stand up and went to the garden. As I was about to call hyung, my phone rang. Good timing hyung. I quickly answered the call.

"Hi hyung. Where are you?" I asked concernly. 

"I'm at home. Me and SooJi are skipping school. SooJi is sick so I had to take care of her." When I heard that SooJi noona is sick. I widened my eyes and shouted through the phone.

"WHAT?! SOOJI IS SICK?! OMG! Hyung, I'll visit her later!! Don't go anywhere!!" I warned him first. 

"Yeah. She is sick. And can you not shout?! I'll be deaf soon if you keep shouting!!! PFFT!!" I heard a scoffed and I frowned. 

"Yeah Yeah whatever hyung! Take good care of her! See you later!" I said my last sentences and hang up. I put my phone inside my pocket. On my way to class, a female voiced stopped me. 

"Sungjong-ah! Can we talk for a while?" I turned around and saw SoYou noona looking at me nervously. I raised my eyebrow. I hesitate for a while but looking at noona, she is kinda rushing and eager to said something. I nodded. She looked surprised by my nod. "Don't underestimate me! Noona look nervous worried that's why. and where do noona want to talk?" I said a 'Kingka' way but formally. 

"Rooftop? If that's ok with you?" I nodded and walked with her to the rooftop. When we reached the rooftop, I took a sit on a bench while SoYou noona sat abit far away from me. *SoYou noona looks different from the others.* "What is it that noona wanna talk about?" I asked breaking the slient. She took a deep breathe before she continue.

"You know that my unnies and maknae are planning to hurt SooJi right?" I widened my eyes. "What are they trying to SooJi Noona?!" I raised up my voice. SoYou noona shhed me down. I apologised and continued listening.

"I know you guys are overprotective over SooJi including MyungSoo. That's why I need you guys to be SooJi anytime and anywhere. Please! I don't want my sister-in-law to suffer more than she already is. Just protect her or bring away from my unnies and maknae." When she said sister-in-law, my mind completely blank. 

"What do you mean SooJi noona is your sister-in-law?" I asked raising up mine eyebrow. "That one I will tell you if you bring me to SooJi house. I heard SooJi is sick. I wanna visit her and tell her the truth. I can't keep it any longer. So SungJong-ah, will you bring noona there?" I hesitate for a while again. I sighed. I'm so sorry hyung. "Araseo" 

I look at the time it's only 10.50 am. It's only took 10 mins to reach hyung house. "Noona, do you want to visit her now? It's only took 10 minutes." I said. "What about school?" "Simple. Skip." I smile sheepishly. Noona laughed. "Araseo. Let's go." 

We sliently walked towards the gate and dashed out. We laughed at our weirdness. "Gosh! This is my first time I skipped school with a kingka." SoYou noona giggled. I giggled together. "Really? I thought Queenkas always skipped school?" "Well. Yes. Mostly. But you guys notice I'm not a bad queenka who always skipped school." I made 'O' shape. After 10 minutes of walking and chating, I finally get to know that SoYou noona is much better than the rests.

I rang the door bell and glanced at SoYou noona who is nervous. "Don't worry noona, MyungSoo won't mind." I said calming her down. She nodded and courage herself. I smiled and continue ring the door bell. I saw the camera was blinking so I guess hyung is at the door. "Hyung. It's me and I bought SoYou noona with me too. She said she have something to tell to SooJi noona." After i said the door creak open. "See told you. Hyung won't mind."

Both of us entered and was greeted by MyungSoo. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my! SoYou wanna spilled out everything to Sooji. What do you think SooJi will do? Will she regard her as a sister-in-law or hate her for keep secret? Curious? Wait for the next chapter :)) Subscribe and Comment ;D