Chapter 1

Fate Together

Summer break just ended and brand new year has start. All students will experience new classmates. Jung SooJi who have been in the same class with Shin HyeSung since middle school, had to be separate from each other. SooJi didn't expected that 4 boys from Infinite will be in the same class as her. How will she react? Let's read her POV.

Jung SooJi POV

"Can't believe we are not in the same class anymore!!" HyeSung whined and I nodded sadly. 

"I know. Don't know if I can handle my work without you!" I pouted while HyeSung hugged me and I hugged back. "See you during lunch break girlfriend." HyeSung let go of the hug and left me alone in the cafeteria. I know she was nervous since she will be in different classroom. I sighed and off to my usual classroom. While I was walking, I heard someone shouted my name.

"Jung SooJi" I turned and it was my best boy friend, Lee Minhyuk.

"Yes Minhyuk-sshi." i tilted my head and he frowned. I laughed and said 'What'

"Minhyuk Oppa!" He corrected. "I'm in the same class as HyeSung and I'm scared." Minhyuk Oppa said while playing with his finger.

"Why should you be scared of her? She is not an animal or something." I rised my eyebrow. Minhyuk oppa sighed and whispered to me. "I Like her and you know, she hated me ever since we met. I scared she will freak out" I closed my mouth to prevent myself to squel. 

"Serious? Wow Daebakk! For your info, she don't hate you. She love you actually. She don't want to be obvious that's why she is acting like she hate you. Don't take it to hard. Arraseo Oppa?" I can see Minhyuk oppa's eyes have a firework after I said 'She love you'. He just nodded and left me alone. I shook my head and walked my way to class. 

When I entered my classroom, I saw my usual sit was empty. *Assa! My sit have not taken* I walked as fast as I could and sat down. "Look's like I'm alone" I mumbled softly and sighed looking outside the window. My daydreaming was disturbed when the girls started to sqeul and shouted "Oppa! My place is empty. Sit with me" I ignored and continued to look outside. 

"Excuse me. Is this sit taken?" An unfamilliar voice asked me. I turned around and shook my head. He sat beside me and smile at me. I smiled back since I don't want to be call as a 'Rude Girl'. I thought the squeling and shouting has stop because the guy rejected them but I was wrong. It was not because of him. It was Myungsoo that they were squeling about. I widened my eyes. "Damn it" I curse softly but unfortunately, the guy sat beside me heard. "Why you curse when you saw him? Do you know him?" He asked me in confused.

"He is my enemy. His group always bullied me and my best friend since first year and I didn't expect he would be here in the same class as me." I said while giving him a awkward smile. He made 'O' and smacked his forehead. I was surprised. "I'm so sorry. Where're my manners? Hi My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm new here." He left out his hand. I accept it and have a handshake with him. 

"My name is Jung SooJi. You can call me SooJi." I smiled and we let go of the handshake. I told him about the school history and what kind of students in this school have. He was surprised that I was not one of them. I laughed and told him that I only cared about my studies and best friend that's all. He made a 'O' and asked me whether he can be friend with me. I nodded happily. "Of course you can. I'll introduce you my best friend during lunch ok" He nodded and started to know more about each other. 

"Look's like someone have new partner already." A voice interupt our conversation. I looked up and start cursing in my mind. *Why is the fu he is here!* "Shut Up Myungsoo! Go somewhere else please." I said in my frustrated tone.

Kim Myungsoo POV

As usual, Sungjong, me , Sungyeol hyung and Woohyun hyung are in the same class. We were on the way walking to our classroom until I saw a familliar girl talking to Minhyuk. 

"Hyung, isn't that SooJi?" Sungjong asked me pointing at her. *SooJi? No way. she is becoming more prettier than I thought.* 

"Yeah! She is SooJi. Woah! She is becoming much more prettier." WooHyun Hyung said. Sungjong and Sungyeol just nodded while me standing there admiring her. "L. Let's go! Stop admiring her already." Sungyeol hyung said. "Since when I was admiring her." I lied and walked away. *Nice lie Myungsoo!* I thought. Jung SooJi. The girl that I love since middle school but she didn't realised me at all. I sighed and enter the classroom alone. The girls started to squel and asked to sit beside them. I ignored them and my eyes caught at Jung SooJi who were talking to guy which I don't find it familliar. i went towards her and . "Look's like someone have new partner already." I noticed SooJi face changed. "Shut Up Myungsoo! Go somewhere else please!" She said in frustrated toned. I Shrugged and and sat at the row behind her. "Maybe she is still upset that we bullied her in first year." I mumbled and sighed. I regretted everything I did to her in the first year.

*Flashback in First Year*

"Myungsoo Oppa, I like you when I first saw you. Will you accept my confession?" A nerd girl confessed to me. I scoffed and pushed her down. "In your dream nerd girl! I don't dare to accept a nerd girl like you. Get out of my sight!" I walked away from the scene with Infinite. 

"You're so bad but that was a good attack Myungsoo!" Dongwoo hyung patted me from behind and I smirked. Suddenly, I heard a girl and boy voice shouted someone I totally knew name. "SooJi!" I turned around and I widened my eyes. *That was Sooji? Jung SooJi who like since middle school and I just hurt her?* I thought. I did something wrong! How can I face her later? Stupid Myungsoo! "Yo! L. Are you okay?" Sunggyu hyung asked. "Huh.. ? Yeah" I reply and walked away as fast I could and hide somewhere no one can find me. 

"Jung SooJi, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too. I didn't even know it was you." I mumbled and covered my face. After that incident, Infinite started to bully her. Calling ' Nerd ' ' Disgusting girl' and even humililated her in front of everyone. I wanted to stop them but I can't. I don't have the courage.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed at the thought of it. Sungjong patted my back and I flinched abit.

"Since when you're here?" I asked confusely.

"From just now. I saw you daydreaming and I don't want to disturb you." Sungjong said while still patting me. This why I like maknae. Sweet and Kind. I smile and focus at the board since my homeroom has entered. I took a small glance at her before I fully pay attention. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! How's the first chapter? Surprised That Myungsoo have a feeling for SooJi. Woo. Now let's wait for the next chapter :D 

Comment and Subscribe ;D