Chapter 18

Fate Together

HyeSung POV

I sighed in disbelief. How could MInhyuk left me alone during lunch time?! I ruffled my hair and stomped to my locker. "I hate him! What make him changed all the sudden?! Ever since SooJi had a family, he changed." I mumbled 'softly'. "Who changed?" A voice made my jumped in shocked. "Omo! You scared me!" It was the SooJi. SooJi laughed. "Sorry Sorry. In fact who were you mumbling about? I heard about me having a family, someone changed. FYI, I have no family yet. We are still young to have."

I shook my head. "Btw where's Minhyuk oppa? I haven't seen him in the morning." Sooji asked while looking around. I sighed. "Somewhere out there with a bunch of es I guess." I reply with not interested toned. "Someone is jealous I guess." SooJi teased me. "Oh please. Why are you not with your husband?" I changed topic. "I knew Minhyuk oppa will left you again that's why I'm with you today." She smiled at me. "Who would leave their best friend alone when they have husband right?" 

I smiled and hugged her. I'm grateful to have a caring best friend like Sooji. "Kaja." SooJi said and we headed to the cafeteria. We talked about what we did without each other and most of us did was laughed. "HyeSung SooJi." Our laughed was interupt by someone. We turned around and I widened my eyes. "So You unnie." We said at the same time in a shocked expression. "What are you doing here?" SooJi asked in a fear expression. "I know you guys are shocked but can we go somewhere quiet? I need to tell to you something."

SooJi POV

"I know you guys are shocked but can we go somewhere quiet? I need to tell you something." I looked at her expression like she was  like desparate to tell us. I nodded and followed by HyeSung. "Let's go to the roof top. Kaja." I recommended. So You agreed and went there with us. I looked at So You's back. *She is so different and her name seem familliar to me.* I shrugged my thought away and sat beside HyeSung when we reached the roof top.

"What do you want to tell about?" HyeSung asked impatiently. I nudged her. "Give her time!" I said and she nodded her head. "Firstly, if you guys think I want to hurt you guys, please don't think. I know I'm from the Queenka but I 'm toatlly different from them. I'm sorry for their wrong did on behalf but if you can't forgive them nevermind because they don't deserve it." 

I looked at So You and she is right. She is different from the others. "It's okay. We put it behiind us already." I said with a smiled. "Thank You Sooji. I know that you not that kind of girl who does not forgive people easily." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Back to the point. I want to warn you guys to becareful because my unnie and dongsaeng planning something bad to make you hurt. HyeSung, please take care of SooJi." So You held HyeSUng with tears flowing down. Both of us were surprised. 

"Don't worry! I will take good care of her unnie. Don't cry." HyeSUng hugged her to calm her down. "I will warn the infinite too." I continued and smiled. "Thank you. I know you guys are understanding person." We make a group hugged and headed to our class. 

"Jagi! Where were you? I searched for you all over the place and I can't found you." MyungSoo oppahugged me immediately when he saw me. "Oppa! We in public please!" I covered my face. MyungSoo oppa laughed. "Nae arraseo. But answer my first." I laughed at his cuteness. "I was with HyeSung then So You unnie wanted to tell us something so we went to the rooftop. Don't think negative. She didn't do anything just warned us something." I said. "Warn what?" Oppa rose his eyebrow. "Warned us to becareful when with the Queenkas. She asked HyeSung to take care me while crying." I said focusing at the whiteboard.

"Why is she crying?" Myungsoo oppa asked again. I sighed and faced him. "Oppa, I need to focus. We will talk about this ok." I pecked his lips secretly so no one would notice. MyungSoo smiled. "If you said so." I smiled and focus back.

So You POV

"Oppa, When are you coming back? Don't you miss me or your family? Especially SooJi. She have a same personalities as you oppa. You are so lucky to have a understanding sister like SooJi. She is beautiful too. Natural Beautiful. Oppa, I missed you so much oppa. I can't help but to think of you everyday. Oppa dorawo." 

Tears flowing down my tears. Remember about him hurts me. For the past 7 years, I suffered from loneliness. I miss him so bad until I came to commit suicide. I need him. His my first love and he left me just like that. "Unnie, Gwenchanna?" Dasom concerned voice made me jumped. "Huh.. Oh Nae!" I wiped my tears and closed my eyes. "Liar! Don't keep to yourself. It will only hurt you more. Go sleep." I hummed and took a nap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late update again~ But who's care anyway. I've update ^^ So hows? I'm sorry that it makes no sense but I try my best since I update at night. ENjoy:)

Comment and Subscribe..