Chapter 2

Fate Together

Jung SooJi POV

*Lunch Break*

"So as I was saying...." I was cut off by someone. 

"SooJi-ah!!" HyeSung ran towards me and hugged me immediately. Minhyuk came in after HyeSung let go of the hug. 

"Hey Guys. I want to introduce you our new friend. He is new here so I hope you guys can be nice to him." I said while standing beside Baekhyun.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Byun Baekhyun but you can call me Baekhyun or Baek in short." Baekhyun bowed.

"Hi Baek. Nice to meet you. I'm Minhyuk and this is HyeSung." Minhyuk and HyeSung bowed back as a respect. I smiled at their formalilty towards each other. 

"Since you guys have introduced yourselves, let's go to the cafeteria." I told them and they agreed. Baekhyun walked beside me while HyeSung and MinHyuk walked behind me. A lot of girls and boys stared at both of us and some were whispering which was loudly enough for four of us to hear.

"OMG! Are they new in this school? They looked so perfect."

"Damn! That girl is hot! I'm jealous of that boy."

And the whispering go on until we sat at our table. I felt bad for Baekhyun as he already experience this stare on his first day. "Baekhyun-sshi, I'm sorry about that. They usually stare when they see new students." I bow. Baekhyun chuckled. "No. It's okay. I got used to it already." "Eh? What do you mean you got used to it?" HyeSung asked looking at him in surprised. "I was in a popular group in my previous school. A lot of girls staring at us in awe. Some of them even squeling." Baekhyun explained while me and the rest just nodded. *I hope he won't ask about what did the girl said.* I thought.

"SooJi, you haven't finish your story about the Kingka." Baekhyun said. I smacked my forehead and I felt someone hand just grabbed my hand. "Don't do that. Your pretty forehead might gone." I blushed at Baekhyun compliment. I nodded shyly and continued my story.

"So as I was saying, the kingka in this school is quite popular among the girls especially the Queenkas. If any of the girls, did something bad to them, they have to pay the consequences from the Queenka members. From bad to worse the suffering will be." "We were the victims once after some incident happened. It's hard to handle it alone by the Queenkas." HyeSung continued for me. After I heard HyeSung said the word 'Incident', my expression changed into dark. *That incident was a bad mistaked I made* I thought to myself angrily. Baekhyun nodded. "If any of us in trouble, don't hestiate to tell us. We will help you." Minhyuk said in a smile and Baekhyun nodded happily. We changed topic and talked about our usual routine. Baekhyun was the first person that I told about my family tree and business except for HyeSung and Minhyuk. He was surprised that he was the first person that I told to other than HyeSung and Minhyuk. We laughed at his cuteness for being shocked until someone interrupt us.  

"Hang out with two new students, HyeSung-ah? I see." The voice sound familliar. I turn my head slowly and it was Sunggyu. The leader of Infinite. "Where's the nerd girl you always hang out with? Did she quit school or something?" Next familliar voice continued for him. My expression changed to dark and nervous. Baekhyun noticed and hold my hand. I looked at him and mouthed 'I'm here' I gave him a small smile. He pull my hand and we stand up together. "I'm sorry. Jung SooJi is not feeling so well. See you guys after school." we took our bag and we headed back to class, leaving HyeSung and Minhyuk at the cafeteria.

Sunggyu POV

Infinite as usual, we sat at our place and chat until the break end. "I heard two new students join in. Girl and boy." DongWoo start the conversation. "Really? I thought one. The new boy name is Byun Baekhyun." Woohyun said while looking at the maknaes. "Yup hyung. There was only one new student and that's him." Sungjong pointed to a group of 4 place. I looked at them and smirked. *HyeSung with the new kid? Impossible. Wait who is that girl? She look pretty.* I thought while focusing on the girl. 

"Who's that girl?" Hoya asked. The maknaes lines shrugged their shoulders except for Myungsoo. "L, You know that girl?" I asked pointing at her. Myungsoo turned and he looked kinda surprised when he turned back, he shooked his head. I smirked and whispered to Dongwoo. "Want to disturb them?" "Of course let's go." We stand up and went to them.

"Hang out with two students, HyeSung-ah? I see." I said and HyeSung looked shocked. I glance around them and noticed that the nerd girl was not with them. Dongwoo noticed it too and asked. "Where's the nerd girl you always hang out with? Did she quit school or something?" Dongwoo smirked and we high-five together. While waiting for the answer, suddenly, the new boy baekhyun and the girl stand up. "I'm sorry. Jung SooJi is not feeling so well. See you guys after school." They went out. Me and DongWoo gasped open. "Sh..e.. is ... J ...ung Soo ... Ji?" Dongwoo pointed to the girl just now and HyeSung along with Minhyuk nodded. *No way! She is Jung Sooji? She look different.* I thought. I pulled DongWoo back to our place and we received a confused expression from them. I told them everything and yet only Hoya who were shocked while WooHyun and the maknae lines just sat there nodding.

"So you guys know that she was SooJi all along?" I asked them and they nodded. "Why didn't you told us about her?" Hoya continued.

"She is different from other girls." WooHyun said and I nodded. After the tensed moment, finally the bell rang and we headed back to our class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update. I have been going out with my family so I could Update.. Mianhaeyo ~ Btw Thank you subscribing and comment about my first chapter. I really appreciate it. How about my 2nd Chapter? Comment and Subscribe

News: I heard Luhan was sent to the hospital? Oh My God. I hoped he is ok. He didn't perform in MCountdown with EXO. I felt so sad. Let's us pray for him.. #GetWellSoonLuhan :')