Chapter 33

Fate Together

No One POV

After MyungSoo and SooJi have known about their first baby, they immediately called their friends, Infinite, HyeSung and Minhyuk, and lastly MyungSoo's parents, all to gather at SooJi's House. SooJi told her parents and they agree. MyungSoo drive from the clinic all the way to SooJi house. 

"Oppa, I'm so nervous to tell them." SooJi said to MyungSoo while playing with his finger. One hand from MyungSoo hand hold SooJi's hand and smile. "You will be fine. Our parents will be proud of us even though we didn't do IT !" MyungSoo said. SooJi nodded. "Gomawo Oppa." and the journey continue. 

At SooJi's House

Everyone has arrived at SooJi's parent house except for the married couple and Minhyuk. "I wonder what so important that they want to tell us until asked us to gather here." SungYeol said while the rest nodded. "What if they want to divorce?!!" HyeSung shouted but got earned a smark by Hoya. "YAH! Watch your mouth girl. Both of them will never divorce." SooJi's and MyungSoo parents said at the same time and laughed afterwards. 

HyeSung pouted. "I was just kidding. They love each other to death please." she said with a 'Duh' toned. Infinite nodded. "Daehyun Hyung, hows the wedding preparation?" Sunggyu asked Daehyun who were sitting next to his mom. Daehyun made a thumbed up. "Yeah. The processing is quite good. SoYou and I handled it well together." "Yeah. Even your parent wanted to help, Dae reject." Mrs Jung said with her fake sad toned.

The rest laughed at what Mrs Jung said and made Daehyun whined. "Omma, aniya. I don't want to feel burdened." Daehyun protested. "Yeah right." Mrs Jung replied. "Can't believe mother son relationship could be this childish." Mrs Kim said and everyone started to laughed again until someone interupted. 

"Laughing without us?" "SooJi! MyungSoo!!" Everyone shouted except for the parents. "Yeah. Thanks for coming everyone." MyungSoo said while careful help SooJi to her sit beside Daehyun and MyungSoo sat beside her. 

"So what is it that you want to tell us?" Mr Kim said and everyone stared at them seriously , curious what they are going to said. "Hmm.. Why don't MyungSoo oppa have his honor to explain." SooJi hugged his husband armed and he nodded. "Well, you see. Omma and appa, Omonim and Abboji, always wanted and grandchild right and we always said we are young schooling." MyungSoo started. "Soo.. What it's have to do with us?" Sunggyu cutted MyungSoo. "HYUNG!!" Infinite shouted and Sunggyu flinched. "Fine.." he mumbled and gesture MyungSoo to continue. 

"IjustwannasaidisthatSooJiispregnant5weeks." MyungSoo said in one go without taking breathe. Everyone stared at hm weirdly. "What were you mumbling about?" Mr Kim said confusely. "Wait! Did you said SooJi is Pregnant 5 weeks??!" HyeSung said confirming what she heard. SooJi and MyungSoo nodded. 

"OH MA GOD!! REALLY!!!" Everyone shouted in surprised. "Dongsaeng is pregnant??!!! SERIOUS??" Daehyun saked SooJi to confirm and SooJi nodded smiling. Both of their parents have a creepy smile on their face. "Congratulation. Honey!!" Both parents congratz the couple with their tears of joy. 

All their friends were congratulating SooJi and MyungSoo with their happy faces. "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!" Woohyun shouted. "Not you only, we all are." Sunggyu said. "And I'm gonna be an auntie without a boyfriend." Hyesung sighed while the rest started to laugh. 

From that day onwards, the joyness among them are improving and the love keep increasing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've updated ~~ WOooHoo ~~ !! Comment and Subscribe .. If can, Upvote too ;D