Chapter 3

Fate Together

Baekhyun POV

Finally! The bell has rang. English lesson was so boring. I rather sleep but I want to maintain my good image for SooJi. I notice SooJi have been in her different world eversince after the lunch break. I waved my hand in front of her face. "Back to earth Jung SooJi" I said. "Huh? What?" She shook her head to her come back to reality. *She look so cute* I thought. "Lesson is over and we have to go home. But I have something to ask you. Are you free?" SooJi nod  and pack her back. As we walked out of the classroom, a group of boys blocked our way. We looked up and it was the kingka. SooJi stared at the ground. 

"Hey SooJi. Long time no see. You look beautiful." a boy with small eyes said. "Shut up and go away! I don't want to see you guys here." SooJi pulled my hand and walked away from them. "Yah! Jung SooJi. We wanna ...... " one of the boys shouted but we didn't heard the full sentence as we were already far from them and reached at the nearest cafe.

"I'm sorry about just now." Sooji apologised after she sat. I shook my head. "It's okay. I want to ask you something." I ask not so confidently, feeling scared she might get surprised by my sudden question. "Hmm. What is it? By the way, let's order first." She said and I just nodded. After we had order, she told me to ask the question. I took a deep breathe and asked. "Why everyone thought you were new student?" She didn't look surprised by my question. "Well I was different back then. No one recognised me without wearing spec. I was a nerd girl who regretted confessing my feeling towards one of the kingkas and end up I get humiliated from them in front of everyone. After that incident, more students started to disturb me and said bad things. HyeSung and Minhyuk always be there for me whenever I was in troubled. HyeSung confronted the Kingkas one day and she received a hard slap from the Queenkas, that was Sistar. She was in a same situation as me until our first year ended. That's why I keep avoiding them and told them to go away." She took a sip of her drink which arrived in the middle of her story and gave me a small smile. "Ah I see. But why you were pretending to be a nerd when you have your beauty in you already?" I asked while drinking. "I don't want people to know about my business nor my family. I rather keep it secret than having a fake friends who just want popularity. I know HyeSung and Minhyuk since I was in middle school so they knew about and kept it secret until now." I nodded understandingly. Now I finally understand why SooJi and HyeSung were not acting like the other students who are rich and anything. Because they have their own privacy and kept it confidencial. This is what I like about her. Having confident in herself made her beauty glow. "Baekhyun~ Back to earth." Her beautiful voice hit me and bring me back to reality. "What are you daydreaming about?" SooJi asked. "Nothing. Just thought that I'm grateful to have a friends like you guys who have confident in yourselves." I smiled and drinking the remaining. "Aish! You are so cheesy~" SooJi said and drinking the remaining too. I chuckled and we went home. We waved to each other and went our separate ways. *I'll protect you from any harmful situation.* I thought.

Jung SooJi POV

After I had my day with Baekhyun, I felt like I'm smiling to myself. To be honest, I need someone to talk about my past and finally Baekhyun willing to hear it and accept me the way I am. I skipped to my house happily and humming to myself. Suddenly, a familliar man voice, scared me. "Having a great day with Baekhyun huh?" I turned and I widened my eyes. *Myungsoo? What the hell is he doing here* "What are you doing here?! Did I just said ' I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN'! I shouted. "Get away from me! I had enough from you guys." After the last sentence, I walked away left him standing and I heard him mumbled which I could not hear. *Mianhae Myungsoo oppa, even though I still have feeling for you, I can't help but to remember the bad memories* I sighed and entered my house and saw my dad and mom sitting in the living room looking worried. 

"Omma Appa. I'm home." I shouted. "Oh Honey. you are home? Go change something comfortable and meet us here." my mom said and I just nodded. I went to my room and changed into baggy pants and short sleeve t-shirt. I headed to the living room and sat beside my mom. 

"So what is it omma appa? You looked worried." I said looking at their expression make me curious. "Honey. I don't care if you want to hate us but this for your own good." Appa said in serious toned. I was confused. Why should I hate my own parents if they are doing this for my own good. I just nodded. "Appa business dropped and it was already saved by Kim Company. but ..." Omma stopped for awhile. "But what?" "But he want to marry his son with you for the company to be in better state." I widened my eyes. Marry?!! What is this?! Is this still exist in my generation?! Oh my god!! "Omma Appa! I'm still in high school and you want to marry me with someone I barely know!" I raised my voice. "I'm sorry honey. But this for the company sake and for your own good too." Omma said while hugging me. I let go of the hug and shouted. "This is not for my good when you are trying sell me to someone!" I ran to my room crying out loud. "Why must be me? I have my own future too." I mumbled to myself. *Myungsoo oppa mianahe* Without realising, I fell a sleep immediately.

MyungSoo POV

I have been waiting for SooJi since she walked away with Baekhyun. I saw her skipping happily and humming. I guess she just ended her day with Baekhyun. I walked behind and start a conversation. "Having a great day with Baekhyun huh?" She turned around and she widened her eyes. *So cute* "What are you doing here?! Did I just said 'I DON't WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" She shouted and I flinch abit."Get away from me. I had enough from you guys!" She just walked away after her last sentenced. "I just want to apologise that's all." I mumbled softly. I walked to my house lifelessly. She hates me that much. and I can't bring myself forward. I sighed and entered my house. Appa and Omma sitting in the living room. 

"Son, You're back. Go change and sat with us together." I nodded and went to my room. I changed into my night pyjamas and headed to the living room. 

"Son, I have something to tell you." Appa said while staring at me seriously. "What?" "I'm arranging a marriage for you with my friend's daughter." I choked on my drink. "Are you kidding me?! Appa, I'm still young and I'm not ready!" I said in shocked. "You'll be old too honey. Just accept it. Please." Omma said. I sighed and nodded. "I'll accept" Omma hugged me while appa said thank you countless time. I excused myself and went to my room. "I'm sorry SooJi. If I didn't rejected you, you would already be mine till now." I sighed and off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 updated ~~ WooHOo :) How's my story? Thank you for subscribing and commenting. Keep doing so and I'll be happy that you enjoy ^^

Comment & Subscribe my lovelies :*