Chapter 32

Fate Together

SooJi POV

Urgh! The feeling of vomiting keep coming now and then after the celebration. I keep chasing the toilet. "Jagiya! Are you okay?" MyungSoo oppa asked with his worried voice. "Humm.." I just hummed back in replied and vomit again. "Are you sure?" 

I opened the bathroom door and stared at MyungSoo oppa face. He was shocked and worried. "Omo! Jagiya! You look pale and weak! Are you sure you are okay?" he started to panic and I giggled weakly silently. "Oppa, I'm fine don't wor - " Everything turned dark and the last word I heard was "Jagiya!!" which I believe was from MyungSoo Oppa. 

MyungSoo POV

After SooJi fainted,I started to panic. I immediately carry her to our bedroom and lay her down on our bed. She looks pale. I placed my hand on her forehead, thinking that she has a fever but her temperature was normal. I held her hand and caress her cheek. "Jagiya. Himnaeyo." I gave her a support before heading to the kitchen cook her porridge. 

While waiting for the porridge to be ready, I sat down at the dining table, daydreaming about the celebration done by Daehyun hyung just now. I was so jealous on how romantic Daehyun Hyung was when he proposed SoYou noona. Since they are preparing for their wedding, both of parents and parent-in-law expect us to have our first born. Oh come on! We are still schooling and a lot of things to learn before creating a family. Am I right? If it came naturally, I will promise myself that I will be a good father and husband to my loves.

I poured the porridge in the bowl and a freah of milk before heading to SooJi. I pushed the door and smiled to see my wifey sleeping.Even though, she looked pale, she still look cute. "Jagiya, are you awake?" I asked after putting the food on the side table. she slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly. "i made porridge for you. Do you want to taste it?" She immediately nod. I feed her one spoon and she gave me a thumbed up. I smiled at her and continue feeding her. "Oppa." "Hmm.." "Can we go to the doctor tomorrow?" "Sure of course. I will go with you." I kissed her fore head. Suddenly, she got off the bed and dash to the bathroom. I was shocked and quikly followed her. She vomited again.

She opened the door and held her head. "Oppa, my head is spinning and hurting." She saidwhile still holding her head. I held her shoulder preventing her to fall and bring her to the bedroom again. She lay down and closed her eyes. "Does your head still hurt?" I asked and she nodded. I kiss her forehead again. "Close your eyes and sleep. Tomorrow we will go to the doctor." I smiled and she nodded before closing her eyes.

I went to the kitchen to clean all the dishes before joining SooJi.  *Hope she will be ok tomorrow.*

No One POV

MyungSoo woke up early to prepare breakfast and even be prepared in case SooJi vomit again and eventually she did again which made Myungsoo more worried about her health MyungSoo gave her something to eat and gladly accepts it without vomiting before heading to the doctor.

"Doctor what happened to wife? She kept vomiting and always have a headache." MyungSoo explained to the doctor about his wide condition. "So SooJi, have you come your monthly period?" sooJi shook her head. "It's been two months since it last came." SooJi explain and the doctor just nodded. "Good news. Congratulation. Your wife is pregnant 5 weeks, Mr MyungSoo." 

MyungSoo and sooJi stared at the doctor disbelief on what they heard. "Are you serious?" MyungSoo asked again and the doctor nodded. "Taek care of her. For her condition, let her eat more since she didn't carved for anything." Doctor said. SooJi have tears in her eyes while MyungSoo hugged Sooji. SooJi hugged MyungSoo back and said "We are gonna have a family."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE!!! SOOJI IS PREGNANT OMG!!! Comment and subscribe *Love Love Love* :* UpVote too if possible :)