Chapter 14

Fate Together

Jung SooJi POV

I felt someone was talking to me. I slowly lifted my eyes and was surprised to see MyungSoo was sleep talking. I giggled softly. I removed my hands from MyungSoo waist and removed his from mine too. I sit up and glance at the clock. "Omo! It's already 6pm and I still in my wedding dress?" I gasped. I slowly get up off my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a warm and relaxing shower before I cooked for dinner. After 10 minutes, I changed into a normal house tee and short and went to the kitchen. *This house is over my expectation* I thought while searching for the kitchen. When I had the kitchen entrance, I quickly searched for ingredients to cook for dinner. I took out everything from the cabinet and started to cook. After 50 minutes of cooking, I placed all three dishes that I cooked on the dining table before waking up MyungSoo. "Prefect! I hope he love it." I smiled looking at the dishes.

I went to our bedroom and still surprised that he was still sleeping. I shook my head and went towards his sleeping figure. "Oppa~~ Ireona! It's dinner time and I've cooked something." "5 more minutes please." I just chuckled at his reply. "five minutes is up. If you don't want to wake up, I will not sleep with you tonight." I playfully threathened him and he immediately shot his eyes open. I covered my face not to let him see my laughing face. "What did you said?" He rubbed his eyes. "Nothing. Palli bath and meet you at the kitchen. Arachi!" I poked his cheek. He nodded cutely like a kids. I pinched his cheeks. "AWW~~ Oppa neomu kyeopta~~!! " I squeled. MyungSoo faces was red. I assumed that he is blushing. "SooJi! Let go! It's hurt!" He whined and I smiled before I let go. He rubbed his cheek and pouted. I laughed. "Ok now. we can continue later. Shower first and meet you downstairs." I pushed him towards the bathroom and closed the door. I shook my head. *I'm so lucky to have you.*

I giggled to myself and went back to the kitchen. I sat at the dining table and recall all memories that I had before and after wedding. Suddenly, the memories of Baekhyun appeared in my mind. I totally forget about Baekhyun. Did he came today? I didn't see him anywhere during my wedding. I sighed. He forget. "Why are you sighing?" A male voice made me jumped. I looked in front of me and saw MyungSoo was looking at me  worriedly while sitting down. "I just missed some of my friends. That's all." I smiled at him. He nodded and stared at my dishes in awe. "You cooked all this?" He asked me in surprised. I nodded confidently. He took each bites in each dishes and he nodded. "So, how's the taste?" I asked curiously. He looked at me with a undescribable expression. In my mind I was thinking 'Is my dishes that bad?' I prayed hoping something positive from his mouth. Suddenly, he undescribable expression turned into a smile and I looked at him cconfusedly. "It's delicious!" He showed two thumb up and I frowned. "Why are frowning when I just compliement you?" He asked while still eating the dishes. "Oppa gave me a undescibable expression which I thought oppa will said my dishes is not delicious." I pouted. MyungSoo smiled. "No matter how you cook the dishes and food, it always taste delicious to me. Only to me." I lauhed at his sentence. "Yes Mr Greedy Oppa. Only for you." MyungSoo pouted. "Stop talking and eat before I finished everything." He said focusing on the dishes. I nodded and eat with him.

HyeSung POV

After attending SooJi and MyungSoo wedding,I had a feeling that Baekhyun didn't attend their wedding. I don't know if SooJi realised that. "Oppa! Did you see Baekhyun at the wedding just now? Since you are at the entrance." I asked Minhyuk. He just shook his head. I sighed. "Why are you asking about him?" He asked curiously. Gosh! This guy must have shorten memories. "Remember when SooJi told us that Baekhyun promised her that he will attend the wedding right?" He nodded. "But he didn't" MinHyuk almost ckoked his drink and looked at me in 'Are you serious?' looked. I nodded my head. "I better call him." Minhyuk took out his phone and dialled Baekhyun number. He on a speaker so that I can hear the convo too. After a few rings, someone with unfamillliar voice spoke. 

"Hello. Who is this?" Minhyuk and I looked at each other confusedly.

"Hello. May I speak with Baekhyun?" Minhyuk asked nervously.

"Oh. May I know you are?" The deep voice asked. 

"We were his friends in his new school." I replied. The slient made us scared.

"Hello." The familliar voice that we can guess is Baekhyun.

"Baek! Minhyuk and HyeSung here." We said in relieved.

"oh. Hi. Why are you calling me?" 

"Did you attend SooJi and MyungSoo wedding today?" I asked curiously. I heard a sighed from the other line.

"No. I didn't. Sorry that I break the promised. I will be leaving Korea tonight. Sorry guys. Don't tell SooJi about this. I don't want her to cry." Minhyuk and I gasped in surprised. 

"Where are you going but why all the sudden you have to leave?" I shot him with quesion. 

"I'll be joining my other friends in China for 3 years." Baekhyun said in a sad toned.

"Are you sure that not telling SooJi will be fine?" MinHyuk asked making him sure.

"Yes. I'm sure.  Guys I have to hang up. Bye Guys." Baekhyun hang up before we could stop him.

"Oh no! What should we do? SooJi must know about this. Baekhyun was her admirer since middle school." Minhyuk said. I nodded thinking solution. MyungSoo must know about this. I texted MyungSoo to bring SooJi to the airport before midnight and told him the reasoned. After 5 minutes of waiting, he replied me 'Ok'. *What a good husband SooJi have.* "What are you looking at?" Minhyuk took at peek at my phone and I quickly move away. "Don't be busybody. Let's go to the airport right now. Before we miss Baekhyun." We stand up from our place and headed to the car. Minhyuk drove and we were on our way to the airport. *You sure have made a wrong decision Byun Baekhyun* I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late update again ~~ Sorry :/ School stuff Pfft! I hate school stuff >.< Btw how's my update? Comment and Subscribe. :)