Chapter 5

Fate Together

*Skip to Sunday**At SooJi's House*

Jung SooJi POV

Finally it is Sunday. The day I'll meet my future husband. I sighed. "Why are you sighing?" HyeSung asked. "How can I not? I'm nervous to meet him today. What if he was in a gang or a kingka? What if he don't like me? How can I not be so nervous when this questions made me lose my confidence?!" I sighed again. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. It's for your parents sake. But are sure about this?" HyeSung hold my shoulder. I nodded. "Ok But don't hesitate to tell me, Minhyuk or Baekhyun about your problem. We will keep it a secret unless you want us to reveal it." "Hell no I'll reveal it!" I made a one big cross signed. HyeSung laughed and nodded. "You better prepare yourself before your mom call you." HyeSung sang. I smacked my forehead. Damn It I forgot. I gave HyeSung a help smile. "Arraseo. I knew it you would asked me to help you." I hugged her. "Gomawo chingu-ah." She went to my closet and was shocked to see my closet is full of dress. I gave an awkward smile and she continued to find a dress. After 10 minutes of deciding, finally we found a perfect dress. "Tada! Prefect for the meeting." She hold up a plain black dress and I smile. 

I wore the dress and style my hair. I decided to let go my hair since HyeSung kept persuading me to. Final touched and I'm done. I thanks HyeSung for helping me but she was told to go home already. She encourage me to be confident no matter what. I hugged her and she left. I sighed once again. "I hope the meeting will process smoothly." I mumbled looking at the mirror. After a nice seeing my own refelction, my mom call me. I grabbed my bag and leave my room. 

MyungSoo POV

Today is Sunday. The day I'll meet my future wife. What should I do?! Any of my hyungs are not helping me except for maknae of course. "Hyung, are you sure about this? What if Hyolyn knows about this? She will definitely ... you know what I mean." SungJong said. I sighed. "Who cares about them? They are not are our manager or something. We rather keep it a secret." I said while seaching for some perfect texudo. Sungjong sighed. "Hyung, you still have a feeling for her?" Sungjong sudden question stop me from searching. I nodded slowly and finally I found a perfect one. 

"What's make you want to marry someone who you barely know or love when you still love SooJi?" Sungjong is right but this was my parents idea and I have to accept it no matter what. "I know. But I don't think she will accept me. I done a lot of wrong things to her in a first year and she is difficult to ask for forgiveness." I sighed. "Fine. But don't regret your desicion and I'll always be with hyung including the other Hyungs." Sungjong patted my back and I smiled to him. This is why I like Sungjong better." I better go bye hyung. Goodluck." I waved and he left. I changed into the texudo and meet my parents at the living room. "Honey are you ready?" Omma asked. I nodded and we headed to the car to our destination.

---------------------------------

Preview for the next chapter:

"Why are you here?!" Both of them shouted at the same time pointing to each other.

"I love you Jung SooJi. But I can't accept the fact you will be someone's else wife." Someone sighed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the chapter? I hope you like it. I put in MyungJong moment inside. What for the next chapter ^^ 

The pictures I took it from the google so I'm not the owned :) 

Subscribe and Comment