Chapter 29

Fate Together

Daehyun POV

While waiting for SooJi, I looked at our past photo. I can't stop smiling while thinking back how much fun we had during SooJi birthday when she was 9. "stop smiling Dae! You look like freak." Omma said. "Omma!! How could you call your son a freak?! This handsome guy a freak? No way omma!" I said while boasting about my charm. And I heard omma laughed. I pouted.

"Yeah yeah Whatever! Faster eat this cheesecake before your sister get here and stolen it from you." I widened my eyes when I heard the word 'CHEESECAKE' That is my saeng and mine favourite food! We usually fight who get to eat first. I quickly ran to the dining table and eat the cheesecake immediately. "Aigoo! Cheesecake freak." I heard omma said and I ignored. 

*DingDong* 

The main door bell rang. That must be SooJi I guessed. Omma went to open the door and  "OPPPAA!!!" SooJi shouted around the room. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Excuse me miss. You are not in the jungle! Stop shouting." Omma hissed. I laughed until I almost choked my cheesecake. 

"Oppa! Are you .... OPPA!! DID YOU JUST ATE CHEESECAKE?? OMMA WHERE'S MINE?" SooJi immediately shout made me flinched. I meronged her. "Your oppa ate everything by himself." She made that 'Mad' face but instead of being scared and I laughed until i received a smack from her and I whined. 

"Hmm! How could you ?!" She said while folding her arm. I chuckled. "Mian cutie. Oppa promise will treat you cheesecke during our date!" I promised and her face lighten up. "Jeongmal?" I nodded. She jumped in happiness and pulled me out of the house. "Bye Omma!!" We shouted together and went to my car. 

"So where are we going?" SooJi asked. I shrugged and she pouted. "It's a secret baby! Does your husband know that you are going out?" I asked her back. "Yup. He even told me to enjoy." "What a sweet and caring husband you got there..." I . "He was your high school crush right?" she was so shocked that I asked her. I swear her eyes will poped out soon. "How do oppa know he was my crush?" "Have my way." I giggled.

After a few hours of the journey, we finally reached the desination. "OH MA GOD!! IT LOTTE WORLD!! GOMAWO OPPA!!" SooJi ran to me and hugged me immediately. I laughed at cuteness. "I know it been a while since we went here so let's .." "ENJOY" Both of us shout together. 

*Cartoon version of lotte version*

We rode all the rides that are there in lotte world. We had so much fun. I can't help but to smile when I see my dongsaeng smile. It made my day. "Oppa, I had so much fun today. Gomawo Oppa! Oppa Jjang!" SooJi compliment. I laughed and nodded. "Of course! Today is your special day." I kissed her forehead. "Oppa, Let's eat. I'm hungry." I nodded and we find a place to eat. 

"Cheesecake" SooJi immediately mention we had found our sit. I nodded and went to buy our food. As I was ordering our food, the counter girl can't stop looking at me. I know I'm handsome but please I belong to someone else. she told me the total and I immediately gave her the right amount and quickly left the counter. 

As I reached at our place, she was texting someone. I guessed she is texting MyungSoo. "Here you go princess." I passed her food and drink. She ate it immediately. "Oppa." "Hmm.." I hummed. " As you know, your 7th anniversary with SoYou unnie is coming right?" I choked on my drink. Oh God! Why didn't I remember our anniversary? I nodded. "What are oppa planning to do? Since she haven know your arrival." She said while still eating. 

"Propose to her of course." I said immediately. "Really? Daebakk! I can't wait!!" SooJI squeled. "After eat, It's getting late. MyungSoo might be bored being alone at home." I said and she chuckled. 

After the fun we had, we headed home. I send SooJi home first so that MyungSoo will gave her his surprise. "GoodBye oppa!" "Goodbye SooJi. Take care and enjoy." "Enjoy?" I shrugged and drove off. 

SooJi POV

Enjoy? What does oppa mean? I shrugged it off and enter my house. Everything was pitch dark. I wonder where is MyungSoo? "Oppa? Where are you?" Suddenly all the light were on and I saw a candle light on the dining room. I gasped. *So that's what he meant by enjoy.* 

"Saengil Chukhahamida Saengil Chukhahamida Saranghanda nae sarangi Saengil Chukhahamida~ Happy birthday honey. Blow the candle." I was shocked the MyungSoo oppa sang for me the birthday song while holding the birthday cake. I was so touch. I blow the candle and hugged him. "Gomawoo~" I cooed. "Your welcome my love."  

To Be Continue .... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update ^.^ So hows the celebration? Like it hehehe Comment and subscribe ;)