Chapter 28

Fate Together

SooJi POV

"Noona !!!" A hug just surrounded me. "Yah! SungJong! Stop hugging my wife!!" I heard MyungSoo Oppa hissed. I chuckled. "Yes, Sungjongie?" I asked while he was hugging me from the back. "Saengil Chukhahae.. Hehehe. MyungSoo hyung just jealous that I never hugged him." I laughed. 

"Shut up!" MyungSoo oppa hissed again and I continue laughing with SungJong. I can feel like he is pouting. I stop laughing and look at him and I was right. "Stop pouting." I said and he pouted more. I pecked his lips and SungJong immediately let go and covered his eyes while MyungSoo oppa froze. 

I giggled and walked away. "Noona Wait for me!!" I heard SungJong shout but I don't care. When I was about enter my class, "SURPRISE! SAENGIL CHUKAHAE SOOJI!!!" The whole class shouted whole some were 'Wooing'. I stood shocked. "Happy Birthday Honey~" I heard MyungSoo oppa voice said beside my ear.

"Did you make all this?" I asked and he nodded. I was touched. No wonder he didn't wish me today. "Thank you oppa." I said while hugging him. "SooJi-ah saengil chukahae." WooHyun oppa approached me with Sungyeol. I thanked them and my classmates for making this a best memoriable for me. 

After the cheerful surprises, our teacher has entered and everyone had went back to their, paying attention to the teacher including me and MyungSoo oppa. 

After School

"Hey babe! Saengil Chukahae!!" HyeSung wished me when she saw me walking towards her. "Thanks babe! Where's Minhyuk?" I asked when I see her alone. "Pfft! That guy?! Don't bother talk or mention his name!" Hyesung answered me with a hurt voice. 

I looked at her worried. "That guy! Arrived school late this morning and just dashed out of the class when the bell ring. He didn't wait till our teacher dismissed us. What is wrong with him this day?!" HyeSung continued while we were walking to the cafeteria. As I absorbed everything HyeSung said, I heard my name being called. "Sooji!"

I turned around with HyeSung at the same time and saw SoYou running towards me. "Yes unnie? Is there something wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing. Just wanna wish you SAENGIL CHUKAHAE!!!" She shouted that made me and Hyesung flinched then chuckled at the same time. 

"Hehehe! Thank you Unnie!" I replied and hugged her. She hugged me back. "Is Daehyun oppa have return?" SoYou asked me with a curious plus sad voice. I widened my eyes. *Oh No! I promised oppa to keep a secret.* And I had no choice. "Not yet. But I'm sure, he will return. Don't worry unnie. Keep strong." She smiled and nodded. "Ok then . See ya !" She waved to us and we wave backed. 

"So as you were saying...?" I continue to talk to HyeSung. She made a 'O' and continued. I stayed at school with HyeSung for 30 minutes just to hear her story about Minhyuk. "Do he have a girlfriend already? What made him changed like this? Am I already invisible to him already?" HyeSung voice is full of sadness. I calm her down seeing her sad made me sad. 

"Mianhae SooJi! I made you look sad when today is your birthday." She chuckled but fake. I smiled. "It's okay. Friend is more important than birthday. Don't be sad. Maybe he have a reason for being like that." I answered her question. "But What?" I shrugged. "We should find out ourselves" I smiled and she nodded. 

"Sorry to drag your time with me." She said feeling guilty and I laughed. "Like what I said, friend are important right?" She nodded and smile. "Okie then see tomorrow ~" She cooed. I smiled and nodded. We went to our separate ways and I quickly went back home to change my clothes to celebrate with my beloved oppa. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm back! Finally my exam has ended! So how's the update? The celebration will be in the next chapter so let's wait hehehe Comment and subscribe ~