Chapter 15

Fate Together

MyungSoo POV

After SooJi pushed me in the bathroom, I chuckled at her cuteness. Even though we just got married today, I felt like we have been married for years. I laughed and went to soak my body in a warm water. After 10 minutes, I stepped out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around my waist. As I was about to wear my V T-shirt, my phone started to vibrate. I wore it immediately and took my phone. It was a text from HyeSung. I clicked open and read it. 

'MyungSoo. Can you do me a favour? Bring SooJi to the airport before midnight. This is for SooJi sake. Baekhyun broke their promised and now he is leaving to China for 3 years. He is forcing himself not to see her before he leave but I know both wll get hurt at the end. Can you please?' 

I stared at my phone in shocked. I can't believe he is leaving. I replied 'Ok' and headed to the kitchen. When I reached at the kitchen, I saw SooJi was daydreaming and immediately sighed. "Why are you sighing?" I asked worriedly while taking a sit in front of her. She shook her head. "I just missed some my friends. That's all." She flashed her smile but I know it was her fake smile. She looked kinda dissappointed that Baekhyun didn't attend our wedding. I shrrugged my thought and stared at the dishes she made. I was amazed. I'm lucky to have a wife who know how to cook. We eat happily until there's no leftover. I volunteered to wash the dishes because I want to repay her kindness for cooking. She also helped me with drying the dishes. "Jagi~~" I cooed while she reply with a cute hummed. "After this, go change. We are going out." I said while focusing on the plates. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Somewhere." That's all I could said. She nodded and wipe the last plate before she headed to our bedroom. I sat on the sofa stared in disbelief. I remembered what he told me before our wedding. 

Flashback

"MyungSoo!!" I heard someone called my name and I turned around to see Baekhyun was running towards me. I stopped him and walked towards him instead. He was panting and I helped him to calm down. When his breathing was back to normal, he turned serious. "We need to talk." His voice surprised me and I nodded. I may looked like a weak boy but I can't help with his serious voice. I followed him to the nearest cafe and sat down when we had fnd our sit. "So what is it?" I asked after ordering our drinks. I heard him sighed.

"I know you will be SooJi's husband in the nenxt few days. I want you to take good care of her. Even though you are kingka, protect her the Queenkas. HyeSung told me that she was slapped by Dasom when the day I left the school but luckily you were there before she receive a second slapped. Since I've known you since high school not in middle school, I want to give my trust to you. If you broke my trust, I won't hesitate to get her back arraseo!" Baekhyun pointed to me when he spoke the last sentence. I nodded and drink a sip of my drink. "Ok. Just trust me ok. I will protect her forever. Then what about you?" I asked curiously. I notice he was hestitating something. "I have my ways." He mumbled and I stll can hear. "What ways?" "Any ways! By the way, I have to go." He stood up and grab his drink before he stepped out. 

End of flashback

I sighed. So his way was to leave Korea? *You are a fool Baek! Leaving Korea will not solve your problem!* I ruffled my hair in frustration. "Oppa, Gwenchanna?" I heard a concern female voice and I turned around to SooJi wore a normal T-shirt and skinny jean, looking at me worried. I shook my head and walked towards her. I hold her hands. "Kaja." I said and we walked to our car.

The slient inside the car was filled with the sound of the air-con. I focused on the road while SooJi admired outside the window. "Oppa, where are we actually going?" SooJi asked while still looking outside the window. I looked at her in worried. In the end, I told her the truth. "Jagiya, Baekhyun is leaving." I stopped for a while wanting to know what will her reaction was. "Leaving? What do you mean Baekhyun is leaving?" She asked still in a not believe toned. "I'm bring you to the airport to see Baekhyun for the last time before he leave to China tonight. HyeSung told me to tell you this." I said and I started to hear a sobbing. "How could he? He promised me to attend our wedding and yet he didn't attend." She covered her face and started to cry. I wanted to comfort her but I can't. I'm driving. "Don't cry. Maybe he have his reason to leave or not attending our wedding. Let's listened to his explanation when we meet him. Jagiya~~ Uljima ~~" I made a aegyo voice and I heard she weakly laughed. I smiled when I heard she laughed. "Gomawo oppa" She gave me a smile and I replied with a smile too. 

No One POV

After a few hours of driving, they finally reached at the airport. MyungSoo and SooJi searched for Baekhyun flight number but they failed. MyungSoo end up calling HyeSung. After a few rings, she picked up.

"HyeSung, Where are you?"

"I'm at counter 15 where Baek will be flying. Have you reached?"

"Yes. See you there." 

MyungSoo hang up and headed to counter 15 with SooJi. From far, SooJi have recognised Baekhyun side face. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!" She shouted and cause everyone to turn around. Baekhyun widened his eyes. *Oh shoot! I'm dead!* Baekhyun thought. "Oh Hi SooJi and MyungSoo. You guys are just on time." Baekhyun flashed a awkward smile but litterally got slapped by SooJi which cause everyone to gasped including Baekhyun and MyungSoo. "How could you Byun Baekhyun?! How could you leave without saying goodbye to me?! You even break your promised!! I hate you Baek!! I hate you!!" SooJi shouted while covering her face crying. Baekhyun immediately hugged her even though MyungSoo was front of him. "I'm sorry. SooJi! I have no choice. My parents wants me to stay in China. So I had to. About not attending your wedding, I have a some important things to do. I'm really sorry! I know I'm a bad friend who broke your promised and I'm trying my best to move on and trust MyungSoo to take good care of you. Forgive me?" Baekhyun let go of the hugged. SooJi nodded and hugged me again. "Yes I will forgive you. But promise me you won't forget me." SooJi asked in a serious toned. SooJi let go of the hugged and stand beside MyungSoo. "Baek! Take good care of yourself. Contact us if you have any problem." MyungSoo spoke and Baekhyun nodded. "It's okay have my members here to take good care of me." Baekhyun said smiling. "HyeSung and Minhyuk, I hope you two could get married before I come back.." Baekhyun said and they all laughed while HyeSung and Minhyuk blushed. "Shut up! And go to flight before it fly without you." HyeSung hissed. "Okok. See you guys in the 3 years then. Take Care." Baekhyun said his final word before he has fully gone with the rest. *I'll always love you Jung SooJi.* Baekhyun thought. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late update again -.-" Btw enjoy this story :)

Subscribe and Comment ^^