Chapter 13

Fate Together

One Month Later

No One POV

After two months of waiting and one month of dating, they finally getting married. SooJi was nervous but at the same time excited. Myungsoo has no nervous feeling except he is feeling so hyper about this marriage. "Hyung! Stop smiling to yourself! You look like a creep!!" SungJong whined when he saw MyungSoo keep smiling. "I know you are excited but please control yourself. I wonder why SooJi Noona would love a creep guy like hyung?" SungJong whispered the last sentence before he sighed but eventually, MyungSoo heard and glare at the maknae. "I know you are jealous! She loves me and I love her too.!" MyungSoo hissed. "Whatever Hyung! If you hurt our innocent Noona, I will kill you for sure!!" SungJong threathened seriously. MyungSoo was surprised by his threathened and nodded. "Good! Now faster wear that bow and we will be ready to go." SungJong went back to his normal self while MyungSoo looked at the maknae weirdly. *Did he ate wrong medicine before he came here or something?* He thought. He shrugged and wore the bow. "MyungSoo!" All infinite broke into MyungSoo room which caused SungJong and MyungSoo to curse them sliently. "Hyungs! You scared us!!" SungJong whined and put his hand on his chest. MyungSoo glared at them. "Are you going to glare at SooJi if she broke into your room like what we did?" WooHyun asked pointing at the glared. MyungSoo shook his head. "Ani! I'm gonna do something different." MyungSoo smirked to the mirror. Infinite know what he was thinking and facepalmed. "Gosh! Dirty L" Hoya spoke and cause everyone in the room to burst out laughing while MyungSoo frowned. "Whatever." MyungSoo had done preparing himself and led him to living room along with Infinite before going to the destination. "MyungSoo My son! You look handsome!" Mrs Kim squeled looking at her son hotness. "Come let's go! Before your mom asked you to cancel the wedding and marry her instead." Mr Kim joked and whole room filled with laughter. "Yeobo!" Mrs Kim whined. "Let's go" Mr Kim purposely ignore her and walked to the car along with the rest.

Hye Sung was at SooJi house, helping her preparation and more. "HyeSung! I'm nervous and scared! Otteokae?" SooJi spoke nervously. She kept thinking about negative stuff and made her more nervous. "Just relax. Just think of something that makes you comfortable with. Anyway, this is not call a arranged marriage already." HyeSung laughed while doing SooJi hair. "Why is that so?" SooJi asked confusedly. HyeSung facepalmed herself. "You and MyungSoo are dating before this wedding. Arranged marriage is something like you were being forced without love. But even though you were forced, there were love too. Am I right?" "Super right!!" MinHyuk came in and made the girls jumped abit from where they were. "Ya! MinHyuk oppa!! You scared us!!" SooJi growled and roll her eyes putting her hand on her chest. HyeSung just glared at MinHyuk. He just chuckled and mention 'Sorry' before standing beside SooJi. "You look like an angel, my best friend." MinHyuk compliment made SooJi blushed. "I'm so jealous! Our best friend is getting married already before the end of high school year." Minhyuk pouted cause both of the girls to laugh. "Is that so? Don't worry! Your time will come. Right HyeSung?" SooJi wiggled her eyebrown to HyeSung reflection. HyeSung nodded without knowing nothing as she was busy focusing on SooJi hair. They chit chat together before Mrs Jung came in and told them to get ready. "Ma God! Are you really my daughter?" Mrs Jung playful gasped and laughed with Minhyuk and HyeSung. SooJi pouted. "Omma~~ Of course I'm your daughter!!" SooJi whined and Mrs Jung immediately hugged. "Yes you are my pretty daughter. I'm proud of you." Mrs Jung was about to cry. "Omma! Don't cry. I'll be here after my marriage." "But still you will be someone else wife." Mrs Jung broke the hug and kissed SooJi forehead. "Omma, wish you a happy family for the both of you. And even MinHyuk and HyeSung." Mrs Jung smile at the both of them who were blushing at the Mrs Jung sentence. SooJi and her mom laughed. "Now let's go!" HyeSung helped SooJi to lift up her back dress and headed to the car that have prepared by MyungSoo secretly.

"Jung SooJi will you take Kim MyungSoo as your husband?" 

"Yes I will."

"Kim MyungSoo, will you take Jung SooJi as your wife?" 

"Yes I will." MyungSoo turned his head and faced SooJi side face and smile. SooJi who felt like he was looking, suddenly turn hot.

"Now I annouce you HusBand and Wife. Please kiss the bride." 

MyungSoo looked at SooJi and whispered I love you before he fully kissed her. Everyone stand up and cheer for the both of them. SooJi felt a hot pot just drop on her face which caused her face to be red.

After the wedding ceremony, MyungSoo and SooJi went to their new house which both side at prepared for them. "Wow! So beautiful!" SooJi gasped at the big house. MyungSoo chuckled at his wife reaction and carried her bridal style. SooJi was begging to put her down but he ignore. He entered the house and went straight to the bedroom. MyungSoo put SooJi on the bed and he laid beside her. Both of them now, lying on the bed together. "It's feel great to be with you as my wife." MyungSoo said while fiddling with SooJi fingers. SooJi turned and looked at MyungSoo and smile before she pecked his lips. "Me too." SooJi hugged MyungSoo waist before she fully closed her eyes. MyungSoo hugged her back and close his eyes too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! They are married! Sooji forgot about Baekhyun maybe next chapter she will remember him. I hope you guys like it ~~ Comment and subscribe :)