Chapter 17

Fate Together

Jung SooJI POV

"Sooji, Come to oppa for a while. Oppa have something to tell you." I heard oppa called me and went towards him. I sat on his lap while he put his chin on my head. "Oppa, What's wrong? Oppa looks so down." I asked concernly. I heard him sighed and I'm becoming more concerned. "SooJi, what are you going to do when oppa are not with you anymore?" 

I was surprised with oppa sudden question. "Why oppa? Are you going somewhere? If yes, I will wait for oppa." I flashed a smile and he smile back. "Ani. Oppa not going anywhere. Don't be to surprised by my question." I nodded. Suddenly, omma and appa called oppa and asked him to meet them. Oppa put me on floor and walked towards my parents while I sat there looking at their serious dicussion. 

Even though I didn't hear any of their convo, I heard oppa shouted at them which made me flinched. "Omma Appa!! I don't like this stupid arrangement!! Why can't you understand or respect my desicion?! Why?! I had enough of this!! I'm leaving!!" After oppa ended his sentence he quickly left went to his bedroom. I quickly ran to his bedroom and opened the door. I saw him packing everything. I ran to him and hugged him immediately. 

"Oppa, why are you packing up?! Don't leave me." Tears flowing down my cheeks. "Don't cry SooJi ah. Oppa will be back soon." He wiped my tears. I hugged him tightly. "Now now. Go to sleep." He carried me to my bedroom and covered me with a blanket. He kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight". I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

"Jung SooJi! Wake up before I kiss you!!!" I quickly sit up when I heard the word 'Kiss'. I rubbed my eyes and realised it was a dream. I can a hear a laughed which I can guess who the laugh belong to. "What time is it now?" I asked with my sleepy voice. "It's already 6am jagi. Faster change before we will be late for school. Can't believe my baby is a heavy sleeper." "Oppa!! I'm just tired." I pouted. "Aigoo.. Arraseo Arraseo." MyungSoo pinched my cheeks. I smiled and went to the bathroom after he let go of my cheeks. 

While changing, I recalled the dream that I dreamt last night. *When are you coming back? I miss you* I sighed. I tied my hair and headed to the kitchen. "Good Morning baby~~" "Good Morning Oppa.. Wow! Oppa made all this?" I asked in surprised. MyungSoo nodded proud. "I'm impressed." I sat down and started to eat my breakfast made by my lovely husband. 

After we ate our breakfast, we headed to school. Actually, I'm quite nervous and scared of what my husband fangirls will do to me. When we reached in front of the school gates, I was surprised by the lot of girls gathering around the car. "Stay here." I nodded and obeyed. He went out first and girls started to scream. I sighed. "Why must he be so popular?" I mumbled. The next thing I know was my door was opened. I looked to MyungSoo let out his hand. I took his hand and went out of the car.

A lot of the them gasped while some smiling. "Listen up! This is my wife. If anyone touch her, You are going down!" MyungSoo threatened voice made them shivered and nodded. I gave him death glare. "Oppa so mean!" I said while walking with him to the school compound. "What do you mean by 'Mean'? It's good thing that I protect you from them." MyungSoo smiled proudly. I pinched him. "But still." He whined and laughed. 

"SooJI!!!!" A familiar voice can be heard. I turned around and saw Hye Sung runing towards me and hugged me immediately. "I miss you!" I laughed. "Yeah I miss you too.." "So how's your first day together?" HyeSung wiggled his eyebrown. I smacked her. "Don't be so creepy! Btw where's MinHyuk?" HyeSung shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. He keep distance himself away from me. Which I found it weird." "It's because he like you babo!" MyungSoo joined in. HyeSung gasped. "YAh! Why would he like me?!" Hye Sung defend herself.

Me and MyungSoo laughed. "It's true what Myungsoo said. He like you." "SooJI, I'll be back!!" HyeSung dissapeared immediately. "Your friend is weird." MyungSoo exclaimed. "She is weird but she is the most protective friend ever. Let's go to our class." I interlocked with MyungSoo and headed to class. 

Queenkas POV

"MyungSoo and SooJi just married and I can't believe it! Gosh! This made my blood boiled!" Dasom shouted. The rest nodded. "We should do something about this! We can't let them have a happily ending!" Bora exclaimed angrily! "Enough guys! Unnies Dasom! SooJi is innocent! MyungSoo too! MyungSoo hates you and take the fact! I'm getting tired of this unnie." SoYou confessed. "If you are tired, then don't be involved." Hyolyn said calmly. "Fine!" SoYou walked away from them.

"SoYou unnie is so weird. She is not herself anymore." Dasom said while staring at SoYou back blankly. "It's because her boyfriend left her for the past 7 years and have not called her since then. That's why." Bora told the truth. "I feel bad for her but I won't let my MyungSoo in other people hand." Dasom turn into a fist and let a frustration looked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! The Queenkas is so planning something bad. I wondered what is it! I'm sure you guys are wondering who is SooJi oppa. I will reveal it when the time is right. 

Hope you enjoy :) Comment and Subscribe :*