Chapter 10

Fate Together

Jung SooJi POV

"SooJi wake up! You sleepy head!" I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. "Fine!" I sit up on my bed and went to the bathroom. After a 10 minutes of warm bath, I glanced at the clock and it just showed 6.30am in the morning. "HyeSung-ah!! Why the freak you woke me up earlier?!" I shouted. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I changed to my uniform,tied ponytail and went to the dining room. I saw HyeSung and Minhyuk eating breakfast without me. "Sorry SooJi! Your mom called me to woke you up since you went back home late after your date." HyeSung gave me a naugthy smiled and I just glared at her. "So hows your date Soo?? ~~ " Minhyuk cooed. I smacked his arm and he whined. HyeSung laughed. "By the way, where's my mom and dad?" I looked around the house from where I sat. "They went out for awhile early in the morning. That's why we are here." HyeSung pointed to Minhyuk and herself with her fork. "Ya! You know it's dangerous to point the fork at people!!" Minhyuk lecture HyeSung and gave a knocked on her head. HyeSung whined and glared at him. "What a cute couple!" I mumbled softly and smiled. I ate my breakfast while listening to their chit chatting. "It would be complete if Baekhyun was still with us." I stop eating and stared at them weirdly. *Why would they bring him up* "Yeah! I miss him." HyeSung nodded while I gave them a 'What the fk are you talking about?*. "Did you know Baekhyun was our middle school classmate?" I nodded. "Why didn't you told us?" Minhyuk looked me. "I thought you guys knew about it. I got to know when he was leaving though. Even MyungSoo was our middle school classmate." "WHAT?! MYUNGSOO?!!" Both of them shout together. I flinched and glared at them. " Yes! MyungSoo also!" I said and continue eating. "You guys are fate together .... " I pinched Minhyuk thigh before he could continued. I looked at the clock and showed 7am. "Guys let's go. We don't want to be late." I stand up followed by them and went to school. 

When we reached out front gate, three of us notice the stares,glares and whispering among the students. Some gave me disgusted look. I look at them weirdly. I looked at my friends. "Do I have something on my face or what?" I asked. They shook their heads and I nodded. We ignore the stared until the Queenkas came to me and slap me until I fell on the ground. MinHyuk and HyeSung was shocked by the sudden action but I was more shocked. "SooJI! Oh ma god! Are you okay?" HyeSung helped me up. I smiled at her signing I'm ok but in fact I was not. "What the hell Hyolyn?! Why the fk you slap SooJi?!" MinHyuk shouted. "This B*tch stole our maknae boyfriend." Hyolyn pointed to me then to Dasom. I looked at them weirdly. Since when I freaking stole your boyfriend. Gosh! This B*tch in front of me is so annoying. "You have no prove." HyeSung continue for MinHyuk while still holding me. "Prove?! Pfft! We have plenty of prove." Bora throw a bunch of pictures towards me. I looked at the pictures and I gasped while HyeSung beside me also gasped. The pictures was me with MyungSoo yesterday. "Shocked? Do you think you can hang out with MyungSoo secretly? Haha!" SoYou scoffed. I stood there blankly don't know what to do. Tears flowing down my eyes. HyeSung hugged me to comfort but I can't. MinHyuk hugged me too. Sistar just laughed loudly, satisfied with my reaction. Dasom came towards us and pull my hands harshly. I whined in pain. "Dasom!! You are hurting her! You ungrateful B*tch!" HyeSung cursed Dasom and much shocked everyone. MinHyuk mouthed. Are you crazy while HyeSung don't give a damn. Dasom throw me on the ground and I whined painful. *Where are you MyungSoo oppa? You promised me to protect me but where are you?* I cried at the thought of MyungSoo. "Listen up you! MyungSoo is mine! If I can't have him, no one can! I repeat NO ONE CAN!!!" Dasom was about to slap and I closed my eyes prepared for the worse but I heard a slapped instead. I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw MyungSoo standing in front of Dasom furiously while Dasom hold her cheek. I guess she got slap. Everyone gasped at the sight. HyeSung and MinHyuk helped me get up. "Listen up 4 of you! This is a warning and a threat! You touch SooJi one more time, you guys are going down! You hear me!" Dasom cried and ran away and Sistar chased her. "No Free show! Go back to your class!!" I heard Hoya shouted and the students went back to their class immediately. MyungSoo and Infinite when towards me. "SooJi, are you okay? I'm sorry I came abit late." MyungSoo hugged me and I started to cry. "HyeSung and MinHyuk go back to class while we can accompany her." Sunggyu told my best friends to go. I guess they agreed and said goodbye to me before they left. MyungSoo and Infinite bought to the rooftop where you can exposed all your stress.

"So what happened back then?" Sunggyu asked me and I still sobbing. "They took a pictures of us yesterday. And they accused me that I still their maknae boyfriend." I tried my best to speak in between my sobbing. MyungSoo hugged me tightly. "It's okay. Now you are safe in my hands. Didn't I promised you that I'll protect you?" I nodded slowly. "SooJi, we wanna apologised for the past that we did to you." DongWoo said in guilt. "It's okay. I understand. I've forgive you already." I smiled at them and they smiled back. "So are we friends?" WooHyun asked and I nodded. "Noona!!" Sungjong ran to me and hugged me tightly while I chuckled at his cuteness. I patted his back and the others 5 joined in the hugged leaving MyungSoo alone. "Excuse me! I'm still here." MyungSoo fold his arm. I laughed and hugged him immediately. "I know you are here. Don't be jealous." He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "After school, Sunggyu hyung want to treat us. Wanna join? Invite HyeSung and Minhyuk too. "Sungyeol said. "Babe, join in please." MyungSoo pleaded with his aegyo. I blushed for a while and I nodded after a few aegyo just crashed into me which I can't resist. They cheer happily and thank me. I chuckled at their cuteness. *Kingkas can be cute. It was so surprising.*I smiled at the thought before heading to our classroom with them forgetting about the incident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah Woah! The Queenkas is abit overeacting -.-" It's a good thing MyungSoo came in before Dasom could fully slap SooJi! Well Done MyungSoo *Heart* Btw how's my chapter? Subscribe and comment. :)