New Employee

My New Neighbor

Jieun woke up after hearing her alarm. She got ready for school and made breakfast. She put the chocolate chip cookies in a blue container. She put on her shoes and walked out of her apartment room. She rang her new neighbour's doorbell.

" Coming!" a deep voice was heard. The door opened, revealing Chanyeol in his school uniform.

" C-Chanyeol-ssi????? W-what are you doing here??????" she asked him.

" I live here. What about you???" he asked her.

" I live here." she pointed at her apartment room." This is such a coincidence."

He nodded." First, we go to the same school, second, we go to the same class, third, we sit next to each other and fourth, we live next to each other!"

" Oh! This are for you." she handed him the container.

" My second day of school and I already have fans that give me gifts?" he said.

" D-don't take it the wrong way! Its a welcome gift!" she told him.

" You like me, don't you?" he asked her and leaned closer.

" No, I don't!" she answered and walked to school without him.

" I'm just kidding!" he shouted and followed Jieun to school.

Jieun walked to school with Chanyeol following behind. As he walked in the school, girls crowded him. They were holding gifts. 

" Can you give your gifts to me during lunch break?" Chanyeol asked them.

" Ne!" they replied and went back to their classes. Chanyeol then walked to his class. As he entered, all eyes were on him. He walked to his seat and sat down.

" Jieun-ssi?" he whispered to her. She turned to him.

" Are you mad at me?" he asked her.

'' No. You said you were kidding, right?" she asked.

" Yeah, I was just kidding." he answered.

" Um... I think you should stop talking to me." she told him. Everyone was whispering and pointing at them.They both went back to their original position. Everybody stopped whispering and started doing what they were doing before.

~Lunch break~

" Yah, I saw you and Chanyeol whispering. What did you talk about???" Sulli asked Jieun.

" Um..... nothing important." she said.

" Yah, where did you get those?" Onew asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol brought the chocolate chip cookies to the cafeteria.

" Oh... uh... a fan gave it to me." Chanyeol lied.

" Do you know who she is?" Minho asked.

" No. It was under my desk." Chanyeol lied again.

Baekhyun took one cookie and ate it." This is amazing!!!"

Minho ate a cookie." Whoever this was, I would marry her immediately!!!" he exclaimed.

" Dude, you have to find out who this girl is!" Onew told him.

* I already know who it is.*

~After school~

" Chanyeol-ah! Wanna hang out with us???" Baekhyun asked him as they were walking out of school. Chanyeol looked at Jieun, who was behind him.

" Okay. I've got nothing else to do anyway." he answered and walked with his friends

Jieun walked back to her apartment. She saw Jongin playing basketball alone in their apartment's basketball court.

" Yah, Kim Jongin!" she shouted. He turned around and smiled at her.

" You forgot the 'oppa'!" he shouted." You know you should wear skirts more often." Jongin told her.

" You know I don't wear skirts." she said.

" Why don't you try wearing a mini skirt?" he asked her. She punched his arm.

" Why did you come here? To play basketball with me?" Jongin asked her.

" No. I want to ask you if you found a job yet." she said.

" I haven't..." Jongin said.

" Lucky for you, my only female co-worker quit yesterday. They need a new employee." she told him.

" Jinjja???" he asked and she nodded." Wait..... so now you're the only girl in the cafe???"

" Yeah. The cafe only hires handsome boys, but I'm an exception." she said.

" So you finally admit I'm handsome?" he asked her.

" I also admit you're a ert." she said." You want the job or not?"

" I want it!" he said.

" Then get ready." she said and walked to her apartment room. After changing into her work clothes, she walked to Jongin's room and waited for him to get ready. They walked to the cafe together.

" Suho oppa!" she called.

" Is this the new employee?" Suho asked her.

" Yup! This is Kim Jongin. Jongin oppa, this is Kim Joonmyeon a.k.a Suho oppa." she introduced them. They bowed.

" Nice to meet you." Suho said.

" Is he the new employee?" Sehun asked. She nodded.

" Before you become an official employee of this cafe, we need to test you." Suho told him.

" You mean like serving the customers and taking their orders?" Jongin asked and Suho nodded. Luhan threw an apron at Jongin." You need this." he said.

" Now, let's get back to work!" they all continued their work. Jongin was doing a pretty good job.

" May I take your order?" Jongin asked a customer.

" One strawberry bubble tea." she ordered. He was about to leave when the girl held his wrist." Here's my phone number." she slid a piece of paper in his apron.

" Just kindly give back the paper." Jieun whispered to him and walked away.

" I'm sorry, I don't need your phone number." he put the piece of paper on the table and walked away.

" Oppa, how is Jongin doing?" Jieun asked Suho.

" Quite good. If he keeps this up, I might hire him." he said.

 

 

" I know this cafe which has great bubble tea! Wanna go?" Onew asked them and they agreed. They walked to the cafe.

" Isn't this the cafe that hires handsome guys?" Minho asked Onew.

" Yeah." he answered. They entered the cafe and sat near the entrance.

" Jieun, take table 2's order." Lay asked her. She walked over to the table.

" May I take your order?" she asked them. She didn't know who they were since they were looking at the menu.

Baekhyun looked at her. Jieun's eyes widened.* What are they doing here???*

" I'd like to have passion fruit bubble tea." Baekhyun said.

" Make that 2." Chanyeol said.

" We'd like to have grape." Minho said.

" So 2 passion fruit and 2 grape." she repeated. Just as she was about to get their drinks, Chanyeol held her wrist.

" Have we met before?" he asked her.

" N-no." she shook her head and left.

" Guys, don't you think she looks really familiar?" Chanyeol asked them.

" Now that you mention it, she DOES look familiar." Baekhyun said.

" Do you know them?" Luhan asked Jieun.

" They're my classmates. They haven't recognize me yet." she said. She took the tray of bubble tea and gave it to Jongin.

" Can you give their bubble teas for me?" she asked.

" Why?" he asked.

" They're my classmates. I don't want them to recognize me." she answered. Kai nodded and did what he was told.

~After work~

" Congartulations, Jongin. You're now a full-time employee." Suho said.

" Can I ask you guys a question?" Jongin asked and they nodded.

" Why did you hire Jieun?" he asked. They became silent.

" Well..... because... we really needed more employees." Suho answered and the others agreed.. They closed the cafe and walked home. Jieun and Jongin walked together. As they arrived, they saw Chanyeol entering the building. She hid behind Jongin, but it was too late. Chanyeol already saw them.

" Jieun?" Chanyeol said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd chappie is out!!! Hope you like this chapter. Jongin finally came out and he appears to be a ert again...

   

   

Have you heard IU's new song??? ITS AWESOME!!!!

 

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~