Basketball

My New Neighbor

" T-this is not what it looks like!" they both shouted.

" I think it looks like Chanyeol was about to kiss Jieun!" Luna fangirled. The 2 stood up from their uncomfortable position.

" N-NO!" Chanyeol yelled." I tripped!"

" I don't believe you!" Luna shouted.

" Chanyeol likes Jieun~ Chanyeol likes Jieun~" Sulli teased them.

" I don't like her! I'm telling you, I TRIPPED." he explained to them.

Luna stopped laughing." Okay, I believe you." she said. The 3 boys were looking at Jieun and then Chanyeol.

" Chanyeol-ah, why are you holding Jieun's phone and headphones?" Baekhyun asked him.

" Uh... I 'borrowed' it from her." he lied.

" Jieun, did he borrow it?" Minho asked her.

" Yup. He was going to return it to me but he tripped." she lied too.

" That explains it." Baekhyun said.

" Now that we're here, let's stay." Sulli said and sat on the bench.

" I see you drank the banana milk again." Onew said to Jieun. He picked up the plastic bottle and threw it in the rubbish bin.

" I've never really been in here before." Minho said and looked around.

" This place is really quiet." Baekhyun said.

" That's why I like to come here often." Jieun replied. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and Jieun talking. The area in his chest felt uncomfortable for some unknown reason. Jealousy or anger, maybe.

~After school~

Jieun walked out of class alone. Sulli and Luna went on their date with Minho and Onew. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to..... who knows where. While Jieun was walking, a girl, running from behind accidentally bumped into her shoulder.

" Sorry!" the girl apologized and bowed a few times. Jieun bowed too. That's when she noticed some students were walking and others were running. She wondered if something happened. Curious, she followed the crowd and they lead her to the basketball court. There were a lot of students from other schools gathered around the court.

" Who are those cute guys???"

" Why are handsome guys like them in our school???"

" They look really familiar!" Jieun heard. She made her way through the crowd. She couldn't believe her eyes. The guys playing basketball were her co-workers! She had to admit they looked pretty hot wearing sleeveless shirts and basketball shorts. There was only one reason why they would go to her school. To see her.

Knowing that, she pushed her way out of the crowd, but it was too late." Jieunnie! Guys, Jieun's over there!" Luhan shouted. They quickly packed their things. She walked faster after hearing Luhan shout. Jongin and Lay got through the crowd and stood in front of Jieun. She turned the other way, but Suho, Luhan and Sehun were there.

" What are you guys doing here?????" she asked them. They were surrounded by the students. Some students were taking pictures while others were taking videos.

They came closer." We just wanted to see you~" Jongin said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She pushed his arm off.

" You stink." she said." What about the cafe???" she whispered to them.

" Business was slow, so we decided to close it today." Suho told her. Students were whispering and pointing at them. She had no choice but to pull them away from the crowd.

" Are you guys insane?!?!?!?!" she yelled at them.

" We just wanted to visit you..." Luhan said.

" You see me almost everyday!"

" We wanted to spend some quality time with you." Sehun said.

" So you could hang out with me." Jieun guessed and they nodded." Open the cafe." she said, coldly.

" Can we hang out just for today??? Please?" Lay pleaded. They had a plan. If Jieun didn't give in the first time, they had to use they're ultimate weapon. Pouting. They all pouted and looked at Jieun with puppy eyes. She looked at them with wide eyes.

* They're really desperate.* she thought and finally gave in." Where do you wanna go?" she asked them.

They smiled widely." Actually, we would like to hang out in your apartment." Suho said. Jieun knows if she says 'no', they're gonna pout and use puppy eyes again." My apartment it is."

They all walked together. Being a gentleman, Sehun offered to carry Jieun's bag. Sehun and Luhan were holding Jieun's hands while the others were following behind them. Her co-workers planned everything.

They played kawi bawi bo to decide who could hold Jieun's hands. The guys that lost were pretty devastated, especially Jongin. He wished he could shoot lasers from his eyes, so he could kill Sehun and Luhan.

 

" Hey! Dream Cafe(where Jieun works) is closed!" Baekhyun whined.

" Do you, perhaps, like the waitress working in the cafe?" Chanyeol asked him.

" NO! I just like their bubble tea!" Baekhyun shouted at him.* Besides, I already have a crush.*

" What do we do now?" Chanyeol asked.

" Mm..... let's go to your apartment!" Baekhyun suggested.

* Jieun won't go anywhere, so I guess its fine.* Chanyeol thought." Okay." he agreed.

 

" Why are you so good in basketball?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Lay asked Jieun, fustrated with her winning. Suho and Sehun were in Jieun's team while Luhan and Lay were on Jongin's team.

" Maybe someone in my family is a famous basketball player." she answered.

" When Jieun and I were younger, we used to play basketball every evening." Jongin said.

" If you guys played basketball together, shouldn't you be as good as her?" Suho asked Jongin.

" She practiced most of the time." Jongin answered.

They continued playing a few more games.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were going to enter the building, Baekhyun stopped.

" I hear people playing basketball! Let's ask if we could join them!" he said and ran off before Chanyeol could stop him.

 

" Seriously! Why do you keep winning?!?!?!" Lay shouted at her. Jieun just shrugged her shoulders. Lay kept challenging Jieun for a rematch until he-, I mean his team won. Baekhyun was watching the match from a corner. He was quite far, so he didn't recognize them.

" I want a rematch!" Lay said. Right before they were about to start, Baekhyun walked nearer to them.

"... Aren't you the waitress from Dream Cafe???" he asked. They all turned around.

" N-no." she quickly denied.

" Then why are the waiters from the cafe with you?" he asked.

" Uh..."

" Jieun!" Chanyeol shouted.

" Jieun?!?!?!?!" Baekhyun shouted in disbelief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th chappie is out!!! I actually posted a bit of this chapter on instagram. My subscriber, lee_eiuqha, saw my post. SPOILER.

Hehe. I'm not going to post any gifs on this chappie, 'cause my eyesight is REALLY bad and I can't use the computer long.....

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~