Confession

My New Neighbor

THIS IS A CHAPTER. I DELETED THE NOTICES. PLEASE CONTINUE READING MY FANFIC! THANK YOU~
---------------------------------------------------------------

" Good job, guys!" Jieun shouted at them, smiling widely. She never expected the maid cafe would be a huge hit! The cafe was filled with customers and even teachers!" Finally!" Chanyeol exclaimed, hurriedly taking a seat. He looked over at Kyuhyun. He was grinning to himself." Yah, why are you smiling like to yourself?"

" Well... I met a girl." Kyuhyun answered." A girl??? What's her name???" Luna rushed over and asked. " Seo Joohyun." Kyuhyun replied. " Not bad..." Luna nodded her head, slowly." Actually..." Sulli sneaked up behind them."... I saw her looking at you with sparkling eyes. I'm 100% sure she likes you."

" Jinjja??? What if you're wrong?" Kyuhyun asked Sulli." She's right." Jieun walked to them." Just get closer to her and then you're her boyfriend. It'll be easy since she likes you." Jieun said." Gomawo, everyone." Kyuhyun thanked everyone for giving confidence." Jieunnie, can I talk to you in private?" Jongin asked Jieun." Sure."

Jieun excused herself and followed Jongin. He led her to the staircase." What did you wanna talk to me about?" she asked him. His expression became a serious one." Jieun-ah... I like you." he confessed." H-huh?" Jieun looked confused." I like you, Lee Jieun." he repeated.

" Quit joking around... it's not funny." Jieun said." I'm serious. I liked you ever since... well, 8 years ago." Jongin looked down." I'll give you some time to think." Jongin said and left. Jieun hesitated whether or not she should just leave or go back to class. She decided to go back to class. She wouldn't want her friends to worry about her. As soon as she left, a person came out from his hiding spot.

" Where are the others?" Jieun asked her friends as she entered the class." They went home after cleaning up." Minho answered and she nodded. She looked over at Luna and Onew." Please, please, please! I wanna go on a date!" Luna whinned." I'm tired~ let's go tomorrow." Onew said and Luna pouted. Jieun shook her head and grabbed her things.

" I'll be going too. Bye~" she waved at them as she walked out of the class.

~The next day~

Jieun wasn't herself today. She wasn't listening in class and couldn't get her homework done all because of one person. KIM JONGIN. Most of the students in school started greeting her and talking to her. The guys in her class payed more attention to her. Besides that, girls are asking her to introduce them to her co-workers. She knew her co-workers wouldn't want her to bring girls as they think it's bothersome. How could she intoduce some girls to them after what Jongin did yesterday?

 

Jieun entered the cafe and greeted her co-workers. She isn't going to let a confession from her co-worker get in the way of her work. Jongin greeted her as usual and she hesitantly greeted back. He talked to her as if nothing happened yesterday... Jieun decided to forget everything that happened yesterday too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 17 is out!!! SORRY FOR THEREALLY SHORT CHAPPIE T n T

At least I updated right?

Anyways, after my friend read my fanfic, he decided to make one too!

Th Beautiful Dragon Falls
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/695251/the-beautiful-dragon-falls-ocdragonfalls

Panic in the mist

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/695234/panic-in-the-mist-ocaccident

He actually made those 2 fanfics in one day!
AND HIS ENGLISH IS BETTER THAN ME!

SO, don't forget to subscribe and comment on his fanfics!
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ON MY FANFIC TOO!
PLS SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT A LOT! Bye~